Appearance 1

Do the exercises to learn words to describe people's appearance.

Submitted by Maria Shams on Sun, 22/03/2020 - 04:23

I'm Maria. I'm 25 years old.I have dark hair. My friend shema also has dark hair but she is thinner and taller than me.

Submitted by Khin Nyein Chan on Fri, 20/03/2020 - 13:45

I am about 27 years old and 152 cm.I like not too short or tall,dark hair,fair skin,thin and cute face.

Submitted by john098 on Thu, 19/03/2020 - 13:56

hello everybody, my name is Gon, this year i'm just 18 and i come from Vietnam. Do you know, i am a little bit taller than other friends . I'm having height 188cm and weight 71kg so i quite slim, i have a short dark hair , and a little handsome lol

Submitted by Eswar on Tue, 17/03/2020 - 11:22

Hi Iam Eswar good Looking Handsome guy ,Iam 26 years old having height 172cm and 80 Kg. On of my friend tan Beautiful Curly hair she's just 22 yrs old and slim girl she is 162cm tall .

Submitted by Safy attia on Fri, 13/03/2020 - 21:04

Hi every one , i am 52 kg, my length is 161 , so i want gain some weight , i have a lovely friend with brown eyes and dark hair , she is funny and friendly

Submitted by Abdo Abdo on Fri, 13/03/2020 - 13:35

Hello everyone , my name is Abdo from Turkey I am 188 cm tall and my weight is 99 kg . So that I am considered little bit fat . Also I have a friend that is 181cm tall and weigh 75 kg he has a blue eyes and blonde hair . He always look likes angry and nervous but although he is friendly and natural

Submitted by Bacho Nadirashvili on Tue, 03/03/2020 - 16:59

i am tall and i have dark hear.i am about 60 kg-s and my body is slim. i have blue eyes, i am hendsome too.

Submitted by Van Duc Nguyen on Thu, 20/02/2020 - 01:36

i appearance like vision and hunger

Submitted by Dariusz on Sat, 15/02/2020 - 17:37

My friend is 30 years old, he is 177cm tall and weighs more than 100 kg., he have short dark hair and long beard, so he is quite tall and fat person.

Submitted by Dariusz on Sat, 15/02/2020 - 17:21

I am more 30 years old and I am more than 185cm tall with weigh 74kg, so I am a slim and tall person with dark, short hair.

Submitted by Fariy on Fri, 14/02/2020 - 08:03

Hi,everyone. My name is Maria.I have a black and the fair skin.I am slim and my weight is about 90lbs.I am a short girl and my height is 157 cm. I have brown eyes. I look like younger than my age because people think about me that I am around 20yrs even though I am already 25yrs old.

Submitted by Khaled Ellessy on Tue, 11/02/2020 - 17:09

my name is Khaled, I have dark hair , I am young and handsome, I am 23 years old, I am slim and I am 178 cm tall

Submitted by IGOR MELO on Thu, 06/02/2020 - 00:53

I have dark hair. My weight is 93kg and my height is 183cm. I am slim and tall. My wife has blonde hair, she is very beautiful. She is slim and tall too.

Submitted by vikalaeli on Sun, 19/01/2020 - 06:57

Hello i'm vika. Im 21 years old. My weight is 59kg and my height is 165cm. My boyfriend said that my body is too fat and tall. I have dark hair.

Submitted by Ibnelfais anass on Fri, 17/01/2020 - 23:02

I'm tall not very handsome(hhhhh) with dark hair , i'm a little fat but i try to eat a healthy food in the futur

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Mon, 30/12/2019 - 08:23

I have dark hair and I am tall.

Submitted by Nourhene.boussema on Mon, 23/12/2019 - 17:06

My name is nourhene, I have dark hair, brown eyes, i’m a slim person, not too fat and not too thin, I weigh 58 kg and I am tall. My parents also had dark hair, my mother is beautiful and my father is handsome. I have four sisters , all of them are tall except my young sister is shorter than us. I have two thin sisters and two fat.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Tue, 17/12/2019 - 13:18

People love my tubbiness; the state of plump and round body which is covered by silver fur. I love my appearance, too! You want to hug me, huh?  ∧__∧ ( ´・ω・`)  (○) ,( ヽ∩∩ノ),、ヽ|〃,,, “““ ““ ““ ““ ““ ““ ““ “``““ ““

Submitted by yanmoenaing on Mon, 16/12/2019 - 05:58

I have dark hair. I am a slim person. All family members have dark hair. My mom was a slim girl and very beautiful. My father is very handsome. At present my mom is a little fat but still beautiful. My mom is one year older than my father. No one in our family has ginger or blonde hair.

Submitted by elit.sw on Fri, 29/11/2019 - 15:54

I am from middle east, and I have a typical middle eastern appearance, like dark hair and eyes, thick facial hair, and a height below average 174 cm. I don't think I am good looking comparing to other guys whom I consider handsome, but nowadays attractiveness is almost completely subjective, like hitting the gym and gain some muscles or wearing branded cloths.

Submitted by AlmiraLinda on Sun, 22/09/2019 - 08:30

I have dark hair. Although I'm over 18, I am very short and thin and tho I look like young. I think I'm beautiful because every people has his or her own beauty right!

Submitted by johnny depp on Mon, 16/09/2019 - 21:19

Thanks for teaching us this pretty language

Submitted by Debangshu on Fri, 30/08/2019 - 16:02

Hello, I am thin and i weigh 52 Kg. i used to be slim but last year I got an disease due to this reason I lost much weight. I am 5 foot 8 inch in height. so, i am neither taller nor shorter. I have dark colored hair but i love ginger hair. overall I don't look attractive, I think it is about my weight. so, nowadays I doing exercise and taking proper diet to regain my health. That's all.

Submitted by bawk san aung on Thu, 22/08/2019 - 10:16

Generally, I am handsome. I posses neither fat nor thin body. As i am taller than my father, I am so attractive with my high. Though my hair is black with good looking, I want some time blonde hair.Handsome to smart man, i try to go gym third a week.

Submitted by Ghaith MA on Thu, 08/08/2019 - 14:56

I'm a handsome person :D NO LIES ! Slim and dark hair ... I have a long beard Not very tall but at the same time I'm not short right in the middle ! :D

Submitted by dylanharris on Mon, 29/07/2019 - 11:06

I'm the tallest boy in my family. My father and younger sister have dark hair but my mother likes blonde hair so she decides to get one next month. My older brother is fat so he goes to gyms everyday to become a handsome man. My older sister is very beautiful with a ginger hair and slim. My grandparents is old. However, they do yoga regularly and have a balanced diet so they look still young

Submitted by fariba on Wed, 10/07/2019 - 10:49

I have dark hair and brown eyes . I am 157 cm and 72 kilos.I am beautiful but I am fat nearly.

Submitted by Carvalho on Wed, 03/07/2019 - 20:46

I am short with a back hair. I think i am handsome man, not slim and not fat.

Submitted by Shakespeare711 on Sat, 29/06/2019 - 12:16

I’m quite midume in height , And have a nice short dark hair too

Submitted by mtalebi on Tue, 18/06/2019 - 08:35

My daughter is 7 years old. She is 120cm and weighs 24kg. She has a dark hair.

Submitted by thuyhup on Tue, 11/06/2019 - 10:05

I have a lot of friends. Among them, Hien is my best friend. She is 155 cm tall, not too short. Hien looks like beautiful with short, dark hair and brilliant smile. She is not too thin and not too fat. I can say that: "she is a slim body, very attractive with many other people". Further more, she looks like younger than her real age. when you meet her, you only think she is 24, in fact, she is 28 years old. I love her so much, I can talk everything with her, and I wish she is always happy.

Submitted by randyjay on Sun, 02/06/2019 - 04:12

my friend was taller than me and he is very handsome too..

Submitted by TP on Sun, 02/06/2019 - 04:10

I am young and have dark complexion. I have dark hair. I am medium built and not too tall.

Submitted by Kavi on Sun, 02/06/2019 - 04:09

I'm slim.I have dark & short hair.I think I'm a good looking girl.

Submitted by Tassoni Virginia on Tue, 21/05/2019 - 23:58

I am a beautiful person in all respects. My dougther is very beatuful ,intelligent and very independent.

Submitted by karimova gulya on Sun, 19/05/2019 - 10:00

amazing tasks! thank you

Submitted by dariusclinton on Fri, 17/05/2019 - 06:52

I have dark hair and an athletic body.

Submitted by irene thomas r… on Fri, 03/05/2019 - 08:16

hello every one. I am tall (167 cm) and slim with dark hair. My friend is fat, short and ginger hair (she put purple color oh her hair)

Submitted by petroshchukov on Wed, 01/05/2019 - 20:32

My wife is beautiful!!!

Submitted by pierp092 on Sun, 28/04/2019 - 09:31

Hi, my name is Pierpaolo and I'm 23. I have dark hair, blue eyes, weigh 72kg and I'm 170cm. I like playing football, guitar and sing a lot of songs. I graduated in Banking and Finance and I'd like to work at the European Commission.

Submitted by Francesco P. on Wed, 24/04/2019 - 21:23

Hello! I am tall 2.20 cm and have long blonde hair, but only if I stand on a chair and I wear a wonderful blonde wig! Otherwise I'm quite tall, weigh 72 kg and have few short dark hair. Bye.

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sun, 14/04/2019 - 00:34

I have simple eukaryotic organisms that move in a characteristic crawling fashion. Who am I? Guess! σ(゚・゚*) Well・・・