Wild animals

Do these exercises and learn the names of some wild animals.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?
Average: 5 (1 vote)

Submitted by ptngiau on Wed, 12/10/2022 - 04:25

I have seen all these animals on TV and in films, images, books...
I would like to see a panda eating bamboo in the real forest.

Submitted by sabaa yousef on Sat, 08/10/2022 - 10:11

I have seen the elephant, I feed it in the zoo in Cairo. I was bit afraid of tiger
however i like to watch all animals during their daily life (eating - playing . etc.)

Submitted by JeanPool on Thu, 05/08/2021 - 01:56

All these animals are amazing! But, to be honest, I'd like to see a Cheetah on its natural habitat. It is increible because is one of the fasfest animal on the whole world. It's very regrettable that it is hunted so that its skin can be comercialized.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 21/06/2021 - 16:01

That panda is a bit scary...! :|
Profile picture for user Erwin Thomasius

Submitted by Erwin Thomasius on Sun, 20/06/2021 - 13:46

30 years ago, I did stay in the "Khao Yai National Park" in Thailand. There wild tigers and elephants did live free in the jungle. One night, a ranger did show me the jungle. He did ask me, if I would like to see the tiger. I did answer "Yes, I want so see a tiger". The ranger said: "You should be happy, if you don't meet a tiger!". We didn't meet an elephant, only we did see the excrements of a group of elephants. The ranger had a gun, saying: "Safety first". But the tigers are shy. They didn't meet us.

Submitted by Abrarhussain on Fri, 16/04/2021 - 00:03

Yes I have seen these animals in 1998 in Lahore zoo in Pakistan. Out of all these animals I would like to see tigers the most.

Submitted by Ramadan Zayed on Wed, 10/02/2021 - 19:57

I have seen lots of animals in the zoo-like Monkey, dear, Gorilla, and giraffe . and hopes to travel to South Africa as the open zoo and I can be near the animals and take photos with them

Submitted by BlaiChan on Tue, 08/12/2020 - 05:13

I've seen most of them in the zoo except for polar bear and anteater. When I was a teenager, I used to go to the zoo quite often. I was mostly thrilled to see and treat their natural foods. I was astonished when I saw at the first time how big the rhino's mouth in the same time I felt afraid. However, I'm used to feed them now so I'm not afraid of them anymore.