Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and tips and do the exercises.
Can you believe it? Someone in another group asked me to write some pages of their website in English and French. But they can't pay because 'I'm starting this business with no money.' He said he's a professional photographer and he can do some photos for me instead. Am I wrong to be angry?
Nope! I’d be angry too
I can't help but here's the link to a friend's website. He is a French–English writer and translator www.franco-anglo-translations.com/About
Er … asking people to work for free … not cool!
Oops! I thought you were looking for someone. Sorry for the misunderstanding
I can't pay my rent with photographs, sorry
True, but professional photos cost a lot of money, especially if you're getting married. Sorry I don't speak French or I would do it
Here's a link to his photography if anyone wants the job www.billsphoto.com/portfolio As you can see the website needs some work …
@Mylo45 Maybe, but people always ask writers to work for free #PayMe
Yep, if I need photos OK but I prefer to get paid with money
1. Writing in online forums is more like speaking.
2. You don’t have to put full stops (.) at the end of sentences.
3. Use ^^^ to show you’re talking about the post above yours.
4. Use @ and a person’s name to show clearly who you’re replying to.
5. You can use emojis.
6. Stay calm and be polite. Some people get angry in online discussions but try to avoid that.
Yes, I often join the online discussion forums. It is a powerful tool for online learning.