Accessories

Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

Submitted by Juno Davi on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 04:32

Have a nice day everyone

Submitted by KyawMinThu on Fri, 22/10/2021 - 11:48

Of Course! I have an Apple Watch. I got it from my mother as my birthday present last year. It makes me happy, healthy and convenient life style.I think my watch is one of the most important things of my life.

Submitted by Gordievsky on Wed, 20/10/2021 - 16:26

I used to wear rucksacks a lot when I was s student but now I do not. Also, I wear a belt to hold my trousers up, a gloves a cap and a scarf to keep warm during cold season in my country. I do not wear an earring because I am a male. Necklase is also not my point of interest because I think it is a wast of money.

Submitted by joseparrah on Tue, 19/10/2021 - 14:03

I always use an earring! I love how it looks.

Submitted by francyscongo on Tue, 19/10/2021 - 11:27

I have a scarf, pocket, rucksack, watch and glasses. I use them every day then I can't go out without my glasses.

Submitted by Xuan Phuong on Sun, 17/10/2021 - 16:14

I have a very beautiful jewelry necklace. My ex-boss gave it to me as a gift. I love it so much, I never wear it because I'm afraid of making it old.

Submitted by SABUTEE on Fri, 15/10/2021 - 09:49

Yes, I am using my glasses for reading

Submitted by Zeyar Oo on Thu, 07/10/2021 - 13:08

I have a necklace.My father give it to me as a birthday present.

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Tue, 05/10/2021 - 21:56

actually, I have too many earrings but i love the golden one and sometimes i wear small one looks like flower. i like all the things you mentioned except a hat and a cap.

Submitted by Shun on Wed, 08/09/2021 - 19:20

I am not interested to collect accessories so much. But I love to wear earrings and I always wear.

Submitted by alyceeh on Sun, 05/09/2021 - 03:01

I love necklaces because they are so pretty around my neck and look elegant

Submitted by Javier Antonio Seco on Mon, 30/08/2021 - 10:05

I like to buy hats . I am interested about buying hats of different colours

Submitted by nathaly lopez on Thu, 12/08/2021 - 05:20

Hi , everyone¡ I have a lot of earrings, bracelets and accesories. I love it. My coutry don¨t have weather seasons (tropical weather), then I ussually wear warm clothes and protect my head and face with a cap or a hat, and some glasses ...
Profile picture for user Apiw

Submitted by Apiw on Thu, 05/08/2021 - 11:37

I have a bag and i use it for go to gym, I fill it with shoes ,clothes , gloves and water bottle

Submitted by joselo on Sun, 01/08/2021 - 16:42

This is such a good and fun way to learn vocabulary. The exercises are very entertaining.

Submitted by Ilhya on Thu, 01/07/2021 - 03:44

I live in Mexico, in a little town, here when a woman is pregnant grannies think she need to use a bracelet with an image of a saint or a virgin, in order to have protection. When I was pregnant of my first child I wore a bracelet of Saint Benito.

Submitted by AngieL. on Tue, 29/06/2021 - 16:42

My wedding ring is very special to me. It's the one thing I always wear.

Submitted by Tisbel on Wed, 14/04/2021 - 00:59

the hat, earrings and sun glasses i used it all the time.

Submitted by atayaleyna on Wed, 07/04/2021 - 09:28

No, I don't have any special accessories.

Submitted by batuhan kılınc on Tue, 06/04/2021 - 20:36

Information is my code on my yellow backpack

Submitted by mstfks on Tue, 06/04/2021 - 14:19

I have a special bracelet from Zanzibar. My friend gave me as a gift.

Submitted by SimoneZorzenon on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 21:07

I found the exercises on the site interesting. Very cool. The website is wide, with different types of activities. We can study reading, writing, listening and speaking. Very good.
Profile picture for user Maria kurt

Submitted by Maria kurt on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 13:48

Necklace is my favorite one !

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Tue, 16/03/2021 - 22:46

I like to wear earrings because they are pretty, I also like to wear jackets and coats for the cold weather.

Submitted by Kevin Medina on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 02:08

No, I don't have an accessory special.

Submitted by OMER OSMAN MOH… on Fri, 12/03/2021 - 19:15

Yes, I do. My favorite accessory is my rucksack, I use it to carry my laptop. I treat it like my best friend because we spend most day together.
Profile picture for user Enas Almzoghi

Submitted by Enas Almzoghi on Wed, 10/03/2021 - 15:15

yes. I have got a bracelet as a present from my cousin. it`s black and white. I wear it every day. I love it.

Submitted by Marianela C on Tue, 09/03/2021 - 21:48

Yes, I have a necklace my mom gave it to me.
Profile picture for user mirtha

Submitted by mirtha on Thu, 04/03/2021 - 21:29

I love a necklace my daughter gave me and a ring my boyfriend gave me.

Submitted by Eduard01 on Mon, 01/03/2021 - 03:34

i have very amazing cap for walk

Submitted by Mostafa Hasan on Tue, 23/02/2021 - 05:04

It's 15 days or maybe 15+ I'm not using my rucksack because I don't have school or anything to do outside till now.

Submitted by falakhmuhammad on Fri, 19/02/2021 - 07:59

My glasses are the accessory that is special for me because it is a gift from my father. My father gave that a year ago. The glasses are simple but elegant at the same time. What most I like about the glasses is that their lens can be automatically adjusted depending on the sunshine.

Submitted by zakismael on Wed, 10/02/2021 - 19:00

I wear my belt everyday to hold my trousers. So it's my favorite accesories or the accesories i use the most.

Submitted by User19 on Tue, 09/02/2021 - 22:15

Yes, I really love all my earrings. Every day I put me them. I couldn't live without them.

Submitted by Mobi on Sat, 30/01/2021 - 15:38

Yes.i'm sure about it that people have some accessories that like a lot becouse someone bought them for her/him

Submitted by DavidVentura1993 on Fri, 22/01/2021 - 10:54

I wear glasses every day because I can't see very well

Submitted by mohamedSamy on Thu, 21/01/2021 - 13:49

Yes, I have one bracelet and i love it so much and i wear it every day

Submitted by Leila77 on Sun, 17/01/2021 - 18:17

I have a beautiful gold necklace. It's a special one because it was a gift from my mother in my weddings.

Submitted by wonder_lady on Sat, 16/01/2021 - 13:30

I have a sling bag of black color since black is my favorite color. The bag quality is very good. I carry all my important cards in it. It has total 3 pockets. It is the best bag I've ever bought!

Submitted by Heba zedan on Wed, 13/01/2021 - 22:26

I have glasses.I can’t live without it.

Submitted by Emily Moreno on Tue, 12/01/2021 - 19:54

One of my special accessories is a pink cap, this have a logo from my favorite baseball team, it's called "Leones del Caracas". And it gives me many memories of my country.

Submitted by Arcangelo-Pereyra on Mon, 11/01/2021 - 21:35