An email to congratulate a colleague

Learn how to write an email to congratulate a colleague.

Reading text

To: Jon
From: Sue
Subject: Great presentation!

Hi Jon

I'm just writing to say well done on your presentation this morning. It was not an easy task and I'm glad it went well.

You were well prepared. The content was relevant and easy to follow. You also thought about the questions people would have. I think they were impressed! I'm sure everyone feels happier about the new system now.

If you have time, please could you listen to my presentation for next week?

See you later
Sue

Tips

1. Write a clear subject line.
  2. It's OK to start with Hi for an informal or friendly email.
  3. Start with your reason for writing:
    I'm just writing to say …
  4. Give specific feedback about things that went well:
    The content was relevant and interesting …
    It was easy to follow …
    … you thought about the questions people would have.
  5. Say what effect their work has had:
    I think they were impressed!
    I'm sure everyone feels happier about the new system now.
  6. You can finish with See you later or Speak soon.

Submitted by Saamongo on Tue, 21/07/2020 - 12:26

Hello Kali, I would like to tell that you deserve it and you master the topic about the presentation of Inplementing classroom action research, Congratulation! You did it Well last time and i discovered many things. The content was clear. We were pleased with your cascade training. If you don't mind, I'd like you to give me a hand on how to zoom in through power point. See you later Rigo.

Submitted by Dousambou on Tue, 21/07/2020 - 10:40

To: Amy From: Dousambou Subject: Wonderful présentation Hi Amy, I'm just writing to say that your yesterday presentation was successful. It was a tough task but you did well. The guideline, the content, all of this was relevant and easy to follow. I thought the audience loved it so much. Would you mind helping with mine next month? Thank you. Let's talk soon. Dousambou

Submitted by abdul rasheed on Wed, 15/07/2020 - 07:08

write an email to your colleague congratulating him on the success of his grand project .hesuccessfully got the highest revenue project on board and completed it within the timeline. minimum of 70 words pleas help with me anyone

Submitted by sakura on Mon, 13/07/2020 - 06:32

I do. Because It is polite to say thank you when you hear a good presentation.And by blessing the other person, you can please the other person.I am very happy if I am praised in the opposite position. The compliment of the presentations given over time appreciates the efforts made up to that point. It's also good for me to get feedback on what's good and what's bad. Because it will be greatly involved in the preparation for the next presentation. I feel that it is important to first incorporate the opinions of others in order to make a better presentation or presentation. So, if I have the opportunity to give my opinion to the other person's presentation, I will tell them everything I think. There is definitely time for feedback on individual and group presentations at the university. I never had such a class until I became a college student. This type of lesson is very exciting and you can learn how the other person feels, so it will be a great learning experience. There is time for feedback, so you can spell out your thoughts on the paper or even say on the spot. In terms of society, there are many people who give their opinions on the spot. I think that presentations and other announcements will continue in the future, so I think it will be worthwhile to gain strength from now on. And, celebrating someone can praise the other person's hard work, and at the same time improve the other person's future presentation.

Submitted by Ronake on Wed, 01/07/2020 - 22:48

I'm writing to say well done in your defense theses. It was a really important problem, to researched about it. Everyone was so satisfied with your explanation and your result. The hypotheses were treated well, and the program that you used to find the results were correct. You used an advanced program, to get the results. I would like to ask you, could you teach me how to use it, when you have free time. Your parents were so proud of you. Wish you the best and success in the future.

Submitted by Hennadii on Sun, 28/06/2020 - 15:51

I think you always have to take an opportunity and congratulate your colleagues when they deserved that. Why? Well, each of us likes to receive admiration. Especially when we worked hard. It's a easy way to motivate people and good opportunity to create good team relationships

Submitted by Thucuoi on Sat, 20/06/2020 - 05:49

from: Thucuoi to: kien Subject: Fantastic Presentation! Hi Kien, I'm just writing this this email to say well done on your presentation yesterday afternoon. it was an uneasy task and I am glad when it went well. You had a good preparation. The content was very suitable for the given topic and the structure was clear and easy to follow. you also thought about some questions which people would have. so that, you looked confident during the presentation. I think everyone felt very impressed! I am preparing for my presentation next week. if your have time, please could you give me a few tips to get the best results. Thank you in advance. See you soon Thucuoi

Submitted by Bella on Sat, 13/06/2020 - 09:15

Dear Woong, I'm writing just to say well done on your digital campaign. It was really suitable for the current situation. I hope you can develop your brand deep dive into the youth segment. You had a great idea and made it into a real proposal to enriching our manner to approach the customers especially 20-30 years old consumers. You were well prepared and point out many scenarios that could occur in the global crisis. I think it was an amazing campaign and surely our manager will pleasure your presentation next Monday. If you have time, could you please review and give some advice for my presentation? Thank you in advance. See you soon Bella

Submitted by Clarissa on Fri, 22/05/2020 - 14:07

Hi Breno, I'm writing to congratulate you about the first chapter of your thesis. First, the subject is well treated: you thought in a rigorous way about the concepts you use for illuminating your arguments. You also articulate the ideas in a comprehensive and clear manner, which makes possible for the reader to follow the text without getting confused. I'm not saying It's an easy argument. Actually, I'm saying the opposite: it's a complex and rich reading of the work of Eça de Queirós, and your way of presenting it puts the reader to think with you. Could you read the first chapter of my thesis, when It's ready? It would really help me. Speak soon, Clarissa

Submitted by mouna99 on Sun, 17/05/2020 - 14:42

Yes I always congratulate my classmates for their hardworking to encourage them

Submitted by rl1985 on Mon, 11/05/2020 - 17:04

To: Darell From: Ruwi Taylor Subject: Fantastic presentation! Hi Darell, I’m Just writing to say congratulations on your IT manual presentation. The content was relevant and so easy to understand, I’m sure everyone enjoyed the presentation. When you have time, please could you show me how to use the application report method. See you later Ruwi

Submitted by TRAN TRIET on Thu, 16/04/2020 - 10:44

Yes, I have congratulations. To make them happy

Submitted by FRANCY JACQUEL… on Mon, 06/04/2020 - 23:34

I think that the people who work with us must always be exalted for their effort and work, thus generating comments and always maintaining a positive attitude.

Submitted by Mirwais Safi on Wed, 01/04/2020 - 07:28

Hi Hamayou. I am just writing to say congratulate on your graduation in high rank from university, it is not easy to getting high grad, i know you have done very well past year. i am glad it went well and wish you more success and hope it will not be the end. think everyone happy for. see you soon Safi

Submitted by ADAN ZUÑIGA on Thu, 26/03/2020 - 04:36

I am very clear about the difference between just, yet still and already, I would just like to know more tips about practicing the English language at home,

Submitted by Eswar on Thu, 20/02/2020 - 02:01

hi sane, I'm just writing to congratulate you for getting promotion as Asst.Manager.It was not easy to get that position.i knew you have done very well past year.I Think everyone happy for you.

Submitted by Magedelabd on Mon, 17/02/2020 - 17:02

Of course I always congratulate my friends and my family members for many things like having their kids graduated or for having s new job or from recovering from illness and so on

Submitted by Vidyasagar on Sun, 02/02/2020 - 05:49

I congratulate my colleagues when they got promoted or when they perform anything better. But, more often than not, it is just formal.

Submitted by smga22 on Sun, 26/01/2020 - 05:58

I congratulate my colleagues when they are promoted. However, not through email. But, I congratulate them when they became parents. On that occasion, we normally send them email.

Submitted by MaryaSun on Mon, 20/01/2020 - 17:13

I always congratulate my colleagues when they do hard and difficult work and get an excellent result

Submitted by shahhoseini on Wed, 25/12/2019 - 14:10

Yes, I congratulate my colleague for promoting his work.

Submitted by Dariusz on Wed, 30/10/2019 - 01:55

Yes. Recently I had opportunity to congratulate my famale colleague for her engagement

Submitted by aliyazdan on Wed, 11/09/2019 - 14:29

Hello I had never congratulated my colleagues Presentation. I said congratulated to one of my freind for his successful thesis defense. I said him" well done on your defense. you started your presentation relaxing without any stress. when questions commission members you thought and then replay professional answer". He worked hard and he prepared for his defense and evryone impresses his defense.

Submitted by cittàutopica on Sat, 03/08/2019 - 18:53

I congratulate my friends for various reasons, as a promotion or a work well done, or an exam passed with very high level, etc.

Submitted by iEdd on Thu, 11/07/2019 - 00:04

Yes, I for me it's easy congrat to my colleagues. As I do different stuff, such as teaching maths and physics, and play volleyball, I've several contact with people. They are amazing colleagues, and i learn form them every day. So, my congrats are in a personal way. That's all.

Submitted by Rodomi on Sun, 30/06/2019 - 23:50

Recently, I congratulate my sister for her participation in a theatrical presentation. In my culture, we don't have the custom to write an email to congratulation a colleague, but we congratulation our colleagues in person.

Submitted by Cho on Tue, 25/06/2019 - 04:44

Yes, I congratulate my collegues when they promote.

Submitted by teddysl on Sun, 26/05/2019 - 04:39

Yes, I congratulate my colleague for change his mind and start a new plan.

Submitted by Kavi on Sun, 26/05/2019 - 04:34

Yes,I congratulate my colleague for her marketing plan.It was very easy to do & everyone agreed her plan.

Submitted by Setareh on Wed, 22/05/2019 - 16:21

Yes, I congratulate my colleague for change position or start work with us.

Submitted by saydin on Sat, 04/05/2019 - 12:08

Sure thing, I congratulate my colleague to your business change or new start position.

Submitted by Stanley Alvarez on Mon, 18/03/2019 - 17:20

Yes I do. Because It's the best way to motivate them.I usually congrats them when do a good job and I try that they teaching me how to done it for to can practice it.

Submitted by Nhungskun on Mon, 18/03/2019 - 09:59

yes i do, i wrote an email congratulate my colleague for her presentation last week. Her speech inspired to me and everyone a lot in the Stand.

Submitted by aliyyan on Wed, 13/03/2019 - 06:36

Of course yes, I am going to email my colleague to congratulate for presentation he had this morning. I know it was not easy but I'm glad it went well.

Submitted by Estudent on Mon, 04/03/2019 - 12:04

Yes I congratulate my collegue to your business plan last day. It was useful and relevant for the team.