Appearance 1

Do the exercises to learn words to describe people's appearance.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

Submitted by AlanFab on Tue, 05/07/2022 - 02:26

I'm tall, I'm thin and I have long brown hair.

Submitted by belkisaya on Mon, 04/07/2022 - 11:02

hi i am aya belkis, i'm 24 years old, i believe that i'm a beautiful women ha ha ha
I have a big black eyes and also a tall black hair.
I see that i have a slim body no more fat and no less thin, because a practice soprt every day and i prefer to eat healthy food more than junk food

Submitted by Sara3 on Sat, 04/06/2022 - 11:47

I'm going to talk about one of my friends Claudia's and my own appearance.
First of all, as for me, I am a girl and I am 19 years old. I am 170cm tall and I weigh 73kg. I have long brown hair and brown eyes.

As for my friend Claudia, she is 20 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is tall and has a beautiful and attractive body shape. She always does fitness exercises. She also has a beautiful face structure. Her face is small and her jaw has a V-shape. In short, she is very beautiful and attractive girl.

Submitted by mah_ma1 on Tue, 24/05/2022 - 19:48

What is your appearance like? Describe a friend or someone in your family.
I am 24 years old, I have a dark hair I am shorter than my sister my tall is 167. I will describe my youngest sister. she is 17 years old, her hair is dark, her tall is 170, she is over wight not too much just a little, she is beautiful girl.

Submitted by badboyzz on Tue, 10/05/2022 - 22:33

I am like to be my big brother but I am fitter and taller than him .I am 25 years old and 175 height.My weight is 75 kg. I have dark hair, brown eyes and white skin. My body muscle percent not bad. I always wear earings.Finally ; I have big tattoo on my back.

Submitted by st_ab2 on Tue, 03/05/2022 - 15:20

Hi Guys.
I'm Abdou. first i have 177cm maybe im the second one tall in my family, and almost my family have dark hair, and i have dark eyes, but i do not a fat or thin
im in between them hh

Submitted by J.Abarca on Mon, 18/04/2022 - 03:37

I am a short, thin and handsome man, also I have a dark hair. But I have a friend and he is taller and fatter than me, I think he is not a very handsome man like me, but at least he is a good person.

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Tue, 08/03/2022 - 11:31

I look like my mom. I think, but I'm trying to have less wrinkles. I have blond hair, I'm 165 cm, so I'm not tall, but also not short. My husband is elder than me. He has dark hair. But my son has ginger hair. He has two younger sisters, they don't have long hair yet.

Submitted by jyoti Chaudhary on Tue, 25/01/2022 - 19:22

I'm 25years old, I have blonde hair. And I have brown eyes. My mother and sister have blonde hair like me. I'm 5.4, I'm happy with myself. No matter other like me or not.

Submitted by Kamelbenslimane on Tue, 04/01/2022 - 18:11

For me, I'm a fat person with 104 kg weight. I have dark hair with brown eyes.

Submitted by Thein Htet Zaw on Sat, 01/01/2022 - 03:36

I'm 5'5".I'm a little bit taller than my sibling .My mom and dad are also shorter than me.They are the shortest people in our family.

Submitted by Fatony on Sun, 28/11/2021 - 16:35

Alsalam Alaykum
I am shorter than my siblings. They are tall and thin but am I fatter than them.
My younger brother is more handsome than others. Also, the tallest sister is more beautiful than us.
Give me the feedback teacher, please!

Hi Fatony,

We don't correct users' comments here but if you have a question about something specific, we'll try to help :)

Jonathan

Submitted by ngoclinh11a226082005 on Sun, 21/11/2021 - 14:42

hi everyone. I am ngoc linh . I am very short. I am only 150 cm and I am a young woman. I have dark hair. It makes me very sad.

Submitted by lehuong261197 on Sat, 20/11/2021 - 03:05

Hi guys, I am 24 years old. I am 160 cm tall with dark hair. I am 20 years old younger than my mum. She is good-loooking person. She is 5 kg fatter than me. But anyway, with me She is the most beautiful person in the world.

Submitted by alipoulladi on Sat, 06/11/2021 - 09:20

hi guys
im am 180 and i my weight is 78 .
i have dark hair but gradually colour of my hair go to white.

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Wed, 06/10/2021 - 22:14

I am 30 years old 175 cm 72 Kg not fat , I have dark brown hair . i have a friend he is tall ,slim and he is handsome.

Submitted by Derecho on Sun, 19/09/2021 - 19:54

Hi everyone. I amn't tall but also I amn't short with dark hair. My daughter has blonde hair and she is beautiful.

Submitted by Rahwa Gebrekristos on Wed, 18/08/2021 - 10:09

I am tall,slim and i have dark hair.
Profile picture for user Apiw

Submitted by Apiw on Sat, 07/08/2021 - 06:45

I am 170cm and 78kg,i have dark hair

Submitted by joselo on Wed, 04/08/2021 - 04:09

I´m tall, slim and I have dark hair. I am older than my brother and thinner than my father as well.

Submitted by AngieL. on Fri, 02/07/2021 - 22:06

I am tall, i have dark hair and brown eyes. My oldest sister is shorter than i.

Submitted by Mai Khin Nway Shein on Tue, 13/04/2021 - 13:59

I am tall and slim, I have dark eyes and long dark hair. My roommate is like me, she is also tall and slim, but hair is short.

Submitted by mstfks on Wed, 07/04/2021 - 09:31

I'm tall and beautiful. I've got short dark hair. I've got brown eyes. I'm slim. I'm young. My brother is short and handsome. He is blonde. He's got blue eyes.

Submitted by zezosameh on Sun, 28/03/2021 - 14:03

I am not too long, not too short, am almost 175 cm. My hair is dark. I have dark brown eyes. I weigh about 75 Kilograms. My sister has 16 years old, and I have 18 years old, so I am older than my sister by about 2 years.
The right is, as i believe My sister is 16 years old not has, and the same with i am 18 years old not have. Also we say "I am two years older than my sister"

Submitted by June1234 on Sat, 27/03/2021 - 15:00

My name is Juan, I'm really most young than actually, I'm. How old I am? go it twenty-seven years. Let so next, I'm making a lot of sports so I aged but I sense as a teenager because also is a good sample for and looks smart. Yeah, nice to meet everyone.

Submitted by Nader Ahmed on Sat, 27/03/2021 - 12:36

Good afternoon, I'm 38 years old. I'm not tall but also I'm not short, I have a normal height of 175 CM. I have dark brown eyes, dark hair and I'm fat. I have 100KG, I hope to lose this extra weight. My big brother has light brown eyes and he is tall and slim, he is very handsome. we are totally different.

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Sat, 20/03/2021 - 22:37

I am tall, slim, I am 1.64 tall cm I have brown hair, I am young and beautiful My mother is an old woman, she is short, dark hair, fat and she is beautiful.

Submitted by MilGer on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 13:32

I have long dark hair and green eyes. I am a slim woman.

Submitted by Marianela C on Mon, 15/03/2021 - 12:17

My sister is older than me, she's tall, beautiful and slim. She has dark hair.

Submitted by OMER OSMAN MOH… on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 09:26

I am a thin and tall man. I am 190 cm and weight only 70 kg. I has short back hair and brown eyes. While, my friend is a fat and tall, he has long back hair and brown eyes. I think, I should get some weight to be like my friend. The lucky one is my younger brother "Khalid", he is a slim, young and handsome. Happy young man.

Submitted by Wo55hu on Sat, 06/03/2021 - 00:48

Hi, guys. My name is Luz. I'm 21 years old. My brother is younger than me. He's 19. He is tall and good-looking.

Submitted by DavidVentura1993 on Mon, 22/02/2021 - 03:15

Hello, I'm David and I'm 27 years old. I believe that I'm a handsome man haha my hair is dark and I'm slim. My mother is fat because she eats junk food, also she is very beautiful and shorter than I.

Submitted by Quan on Fri, 19/02/2021 - 12:43

that dude is not handsome

Submitted by Nasywa Shiyami… on Fri, 12/02/2021 - 03:43

Hello.. I am Nasywa. I am 19 years old. I have one brother. he's younger than me about 3 years. Also my father older than my mother about two years. i have a dark hair and dark brown eyes. i think i am fat because i am just about 160 cm not to tall or to small (in my country) and my weight about 60 kg.

Submitted by Mobeen Arif on Sun, 31/01/2021 - 07:20

i'm 36 year old. i am taller than may younger brother. my eyes are dark brown and i have dark hair. i have tow younger brother . i am elder one, my brother smile is good when he smile 2 dimples on his chick they make his smile grate.

Submitted by Mobeen Arif on Sun, 31/01/2021 - 07:15

hello all, I am Mobeen Muhammad arif you can call me mobeen i am 36 year old and i wanna improve my English . if any one serious about practices with me on what-apps msg at ***********
Profile picture for user Jonathan R

Submitted by Jonathan R on Sun, 31/01/2021 - 07:32

In reply to by Mobeen Arif

Hi Mobeen,

Unfortunately, sharing personal contact details is not allowed in our House Rules. But you can practise conversation by writing comments and replies here on this site :)

Best wishes,

Jonathan

Submitted by Leila77 on Sun, 24/01/2021 - 08:38

My sister is young eyer than me. She has dark hair and brown eyes. She is a slim woman, taller and thiner than me.

Submitted by Ruben Murillo on Fri, 08/01/2021 - 20:29

Hi guys, My name is Ruben. I am 37 years old, My hair is dark, I weigh 75 kg, I am tall 174 cm tall and I am very very handsome.
Profile picture for user Weirdblast

Submitted by Weirdblast on Tue, 05/01/2021 - 13:12

I'm going to describe myself. I'm young. I measure 163cm so I'm a short man. My hair is blond and it turns blonder in summer because of sun. I weigh 62kg. I'm not thin but neither fat. That's all for now!

Submitted by Wevellyn on Thu, 31/12/2020 - 13:34

I'm 23 years old and 5,15 ft. My hair is black and curly, and I'm slim.

Submitted by Mazin on Thu, 24/12/2020 - 23:20

I'm about 170 cms tall and weight about 48 kgms, I have a dark black and dark eyes.

Submitted by vanessa Rodri on Wed, 09/12/2020 - 22:54

I'm 24 years old, my hair is dark and I'm thin. I have two youger brothers and they are taller than me.

Submitted by azzkrds on Wed, 09/12/2020 - 11:04

ı'm 25 years old. my weight is 76 or 77. I'm 1.74 tall. I'm taller than my younger brother. ım not too overweight.
Profile picture for user zabiullah

Submitted by zabiullah on Mon, 30/11/2020 - 18:54

Great lesson... i am describing my younger brother that he lives in abroad. He is quite handsome and is more yourger than me. now he is 24 years old and looks happy all the time. he is studying computet science sometimes my family calls him with his surname. also is tall and fat but his weighs 90 kgr, i think, quite overwieght. he is trying to do excercises and every morning walks around his park to lose his wieght. until to become slim. he has got dark- hair as well as short and straight hair.