An application form

Learn how to fill in an application form.

Reading text

Library card application

First name MIKE
Last name ESPOSA-HERNANDEZ
Date of birth 08/11/1991
Address 4 CHARLES ROAD, GLOUCESTER
Postcode GL1 3ZE
Phone 07796 345678
Email m.esposa@example.com

I declare the information provided is correct.

Signature Mike Esposa-Hernandez

Date 03/07/2018

Your checklist

Have you got everything you need?

[ ✔ ] a passport photo

[ ✔ ] a copy of my passport or other photo ID

[ ✔ ] proof of address

Your card will be issued within 15 days and sent to the address provided.

Tips

1. It's a good idea to write in capital letters so it’s easy to read, except for your email address and signature.

2. For dates, in the UK we usually write them DD/MM/YYYY (day-month-year). So, for 1 September 2018 you write 01/09/2018. In the United States it is MM/DD/YYYY so you write 09/01/2018.

3. If you don't understand every word on the form, don't panic. You can probably guess what information you need to write. Ask someone for help if you need to.

Submitted by BING70 on Thu, 08/08/2019 - 01:44

The last form I filled in is to get a written confirmation from the human resouce department of my hospital where I work in. I need the confirmation to apply UK visa.

Submitted by shalliirda on Mon, 05/08/2019 - 16:18

the last form i filled in was a form to create an account on the internet. i did that about two or three days ago i forget.

Submitted by cittàutopica on Tue, 30/07/2019 - 19:57

The last form I filled in was a form for the renewal of my passport. It was an operation very easy, because it occurred on line largely.

Submitted by Lameed Mohamed on Fri, 26/07/2019 - 13:57

The last form that i was filled in is my national ID card a year ago . I went with my causion . We just brought our birth certifecate and it took about 2 hours .. Then it was ready after a week

Submitted by chris-kutte on Mon, 08/07/2019 - 23:38

The last form I filled in was to sign in on British Counsil. I really enjoy this website and I think I have allready learnt a lot.

Submitted by tooran on Wed, 26/06/2019 - 05:43

The last form I filled in was personal form which I need to answer all questions by details about my self so that was really boring and it took me along time to provide all informations.

Submitted by Rodomi on Mon, 24/06/2019 - 15:29

I filled in a form to get a vacancy for my young daughter in a kindergarten. In my country, I can get a library card on the same day, so here you do not need to wait 15 days to receive your library card. But, you can not forget the proof of address or the photo ID, because without these you do not get make your library card and will need to go back another day.

Submitted by Cho on Mon, 24/06/2019 - 14:37

The last form that I filled in was learnig website.

Submitted by Setareh on Tue, 21/05/2019 - 04:06

I think the last form that I filled in was in a special website;

Submitted by lengoclam on Sat, 11/05/2019 - 14:45

The last form I filled in was a personal information form register for bank to open banking account.

Submitted by saydin on Sat, 04/05/2019 - 10:03

The last form that I have filled was the form for the hospital.

Submitted by Ol4ik on Tue, 30/04/2019 - 14:33

The last form that I have filled in was the form for my driver licence. I did this a week ago by special website.

Submitted by TP on Sun, 21/04/2019 - 04:27

The last form I filled in was a form of request to open a fixed deposit account in the bank. I had to provide them all the information such as my name, age, address, telephone number(s), email address and the many more. It took me a lot of time. Here in my country, filling forms is very boring because of the language they use. They never use simple words and the sentences are so long. It takes a lot of time to read and understand what they really mean.

Submitted by Kavi on Sun, 21/04/2019 - 04:22

The last form i filled was my job application

Submitted by MAO on Thu, 28/03/2019 - 12:38

The last form i filled in was the resignation sheet. After worked for my ex-company for two more years, I was getting tired of the stuff. Thus, i think it's better to quit the job and take a break to learn something interesting than waste my time on the routine business.

Submitted by Stanley Alvarez on Tue, 26/03/2019 - 19:11

I'm participate for present my results research in a Congress of Engineering. I'm short of money to participate and therefore, I'm requesting financial support to my university. So, I must fill in several form to submit this request.

Submitted by aliyyan on Tue, 12/03/2019 - 22:54

The last form I filled in was the trip survey from my cellular card.

Submitted by nguyendangan188 on Fri, 08/03/2019 - 04:45

I have filled the last form as a driver licences registration form.

Submitted by Estudent on Wed, 06/03/2019 - 10:10

The last form I fill has been last week for the school

Submitted by mtalebi on Wed, 27/02/2019 - 18:07

Dear sir, I think in tips 2 , DD stands for day not date.

Hello mtalebi

Yes, you are right! It is now correct -- thanks to you!

All the best

Submitted by shah Mohammad Tariq on Wed, 20/02/2019 - 16:37

I have found this web site extremely useful. I enjoy working on this platform and have learnt a lot.