A poster at work

Read an invitation to an office event to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Time to relax!

Come and join our lunchtime yoga class with experienced yoga teacher Divya Bridge!

When? Every Tuesday at 1.30 p.m.

Where? Meeting Room 7

How much? £10 for four 30-minute classes.

What to bring? Comfortable clothes. Divya will provide the yoga mats.

How to join? Write to Sam at Sam.Holden@example.com

We can only take a maximum of 20 in the room, so book now!

Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

A1 English level (elementary)
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 08/05/2021 - 13:34

I do exercise to relax at home.

Submitted by Mohammad aeed on Sat, 08/05/2021 - 02:46

Beside my work schedule sometimes I do take short online classes that are not taking much time to reflect on the fact that I learned to practiced its with my work. I do really like self - studying, you have your own space and time.

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Fri, 30/04/2021 - 13:50

In this time, I don't take any class outside my study. Since two months i sit in the room and only take online classes. As all you know my country facing very dangerous wave of covid. I'm stay home and enhance our skills. Also I pray to soon recover my country.

Submitted by Kibidango on Thu, 22/04/2021 - 14:53

I used to do exercise class Thursday morning. It was held for women at a gym managed by the city government. About 40 people joined the class and enjoyed simple exercises like sit-ups.

Submitted by lyn38082 on Tue, 13/04/2021 - 16:50

I don't take any classes outside, but I try to study online in some groups to improve some necessary skills.

Submitted by DarwinM on Fri, 09/04/2021 - 17:40

I don't have any. But I'd like to start gym classes as soon as possible.

Submitted by Venequin on Tue, 06/04/2021 - 14:28

Unfortunately I haven't free time to do some kind of recreational activities.

Submitted by alsya on Mon, 05/04/2021 - 11:16

No, i don't take any classes outside of my work but i do self-study. i loved learning something new like graphic design, web development, and many more. i also like studying languages. i've studied german language (deutsche?) and korean in a few years ago, and english exactly. BUT, unfortunately, i'm not consistent in learn it all:( . So, now i forgot what i've studied exactly for german and korean but i'm still attempted to improve my english skill.
Profile picture for user PuenteD

Submitted by PuenteD on Sun, 04/04/2021 - 17:10

I don't any classes in my lunchtime, but I think is interesting...

Submitted by LuPedrolli on Wed, 31/03/2021 - 13:43

I do. I take english classes once a week and i also have advanced math classes.

Submitted by Niha on Mon, 29/03/2021 - 09:19

No. I don't take any classes outside of my work, but I love studying very much, like I will say It is my hobby. I am a self-learner. Doing self learning is both very exciting and troublesome. This is exciting because I can explore the whole skills I have for free, no charges needed to be paid. And this is troublesome because I cannot correct myself for any unintentional mistakes and there will no due date which can speed up my learning process.

Submitted by 7s_mila on Sun, 28/03/2021 - 19:45

I go my English lessons three a week and next week I will start go to the gym!

Submitted by Camila Bastias on Thu, 25/03/2021 - 21:18

Yes, i do any classes outside of my work like ballet classes, but for this pandemic situation the classes are limited.

Submitted by Nader Ahmed on Thu, 25/03/2021 - 19:58

Really no, but I need to start GYM class as soon.
Profile picture for user mirtha

Submitted by mirtha on Tue, 16/03/2021 - 21:29

No I don't. I used to take Salsa Class, but now I am not working, I am a mother.

Submitted by Veronikka on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 17:13

Hello guys!! Actually, I study English every day after work, because I wish to apply for a TOELF exam. Before I studied in a Institute, but now I'm studying for myself. It require a well organization to finish my works on the time. :)

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 16:12

Yes, I take English classes in the morning and afternoon every day. I also take pilates classes at the gym.

Submitted by Giuliana on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 15:14

Before of covid 19, when i go to school i didn't usually work outside but during of pandemic in my house becoming in a habit work outside in my garden or courtyard. Precisely I started to do yoga in my courtyard.

Submitted by erum on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 06:39

No, I never did classes outside of my work.

Submitted by EdithF on Wed, 10/03/2021 - 16:32

Before the pandemic I usted to go to the gym, but currently I practice spinning at home :)
Profile picture for user Marce-English

Submitted by Marce-English on Wed, 03/03/2021 - 11:27

I'd like to, but for now, I'm going to the pool in the morning before work.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 27/02/2021 - 13:59

From time to time, I join some classes irregularly. :)

Submitted by TIa vinaka on Sat, 27/02/2021 - 03:20

No i don't but I've been thinking about joining yoga class for a long time I will definitely join it sometimes soon.

Submitted by Hoang Hai on Tue, 23/02/2021 - 03:01

I currently not join any class, but everyday I spent at least 1 hour to learn a new language including English and Chinese. I interested rock climbing too and normally go to gym in weekend.

Submitted by victor.07 on Thu, 18/02/2021 - 12:19

No, I don't but I want join chess classes

Submitted by Suzy Darley on Thu, 11/02/2021 - 10:03

Yes, I have English classes.

Submitted by Nimra on Wed, 10/02/2021 - 16:29

No, I don't but I've planned to join photography classes.

Submitted by feroza.hanifi on Sun, 07/02/2021 - 19:56

Hello friends, for the beginning, it is the best topic for discussion because health is the most important issue and needs real consideration, therefore, as a beneficial tool for reaching the healthiness goal, yoga is the best and has the first rank among the variety of exercises in the world such as all of the yoga fans I am so a habituated of this thrilling exercise. as I was a participant of the Yoga in the club before coming the pandemic and after that I continue it in my home but unfortunately, because of my exams and classes I have stopped for a while, but I want to start it again tomorrow.

Submitted by Victor Hugo Fl… on Sat, 06/02/2021 - 04:13

yes, I have some classes outside of my work

Submitted by cmarmare on Wed, 27/01/2021 - 09:07

Yes, I have programming and english classes.

Submitted by Brenda Patrici… on Tue, 26/01/2021 - 15:21

Yes, I do classes outside of my work, I have English classes three times a week.

Submitted by Tonantzin on Sun, 24/01/2021 - 04:52

Yes, I do. I'm taking english classes ans other courses.

Submitted by paola Beltran on Wed, 20/01/2021 - 17:09

I take english class , every friday. I begin at six o clock till half past six afternoon.

Submitted by bagavan.dspx on Tue, 19/01/2021 - 17:41

I will take classes for my kid everyday at 7.00 p.m

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Tue, 19/01/2021 - 06:13

Yes. Every morning i do sport exercises. I like sport very much.

Submitted by Phoebe on Tue, 19/01/2021 - 03:51

No I don't but I think I should try some fun classes for my physical health

Submitted by Leila77 on Sat, 16/01/2021 - 16:21

For the moment, I don't do any classes, but I did have an English class two years ago.

Submitted by Emily Moreno on Tue, 12/01/2021 - 20:16

i'm student, so i don't work now. But i have classes of music and piano after the school, i study this during the afternoon. It kinda tires me sometimes, but i love the music, so i enjoy it at the same time hahaha

Submitted by In on Sat, 09/01/2021 - 00:58

Yes, I do. I have English classes after work.

Submitted by German on Tue, 05/01/2021 - 00:16

No, I don´t. I would like take classes outside the work but I can´t because I don´t have time. I would like classes about dance.

Submitted by Chue KP on Mon, 04/01/2021 - 16:37

Yes, I do. Every Tuesday at 6 p.m. I join Zoom Class for Diploma in International Business Administration Class.

Submitted by Ane on Mon, 04/01/2021 - 08:06

I only conduct classes at my job, none for it.

Submitted by Joselyn15 on Wed, 30/12/2020 - 00:03

Yes, I do. I have an english and electricity class.

Submitted by mrelvinaliyev on Mon, 28/12/2020 - 15:38

Yeah. I walking with my friends when i am free. I like sport and also like playing sport games :)

Submitted by bykarenreis on Fri, 18/12/2020 - 15:34

No! I don´t do any classes outside of my work.