David Attenborough: A Life on Our Planet

David Attenborough is a famous British naturalist. In this trailer, he talks about his documentary A Life on Our Planet.

Do the preparation task first. Then watch the video and do the exercises. Remember you can read the transcript at any time.

Tonight we've got rather a different programme for you.

I am David Attenborough and I am 93. I've had the most extraordinary life. It's only now that I appreciate how extraordinary.

The living world is a unique and spectacular marvel. Yet the way we humans live on Earth is sending it into a decline. Human beings have overrun the world. We're replacing the wild with the tame.

This film is my witness statement and my vision of the future. The story of how we came to make this our greatest mistake. And how, if we act now, we can yet put it right.

Our planet is headed for disaster. We need to learn how to work with nature rather than against it. And I'm going to tell you how.

© Netflix

Submitted by carolinaac on Fri, 08/10/2021 - 19:21

No , actually I have not seen any of their films but I think he is a very interesting person because he have lived a interesting life living together with nature

Submitted by steffyller on Tue, 03/08/2021 - 00:10

I have not seen any of these films, but these are too interesting, all of us should watch them.

Submitted by EdithF on Mon, 26/07/2021 - 19:13

Hi guys, I haven´t seen any film yet, but I found them really interesting. :)

Submitted by Sergio F. on Thu, 15/07/2021 - 00:26

Hi everyone, good day. David Attenborough is absolutely correct. All of us need to konow how to move towards to Sustainability. We need to be more sustainable in our personal and professional life. This is the only way to save and maintain the Earth for us an for the next generations. Thank you! Sergio Fellauer

Submitted by Sheridan Gonzá… on Sat, 10/07/2021 - 21:39

I never seen their films but I really think are very interesting.

Submitted by Kibidango on Tue, 13/04/2021 - 12:15

I'm impressed by this short video. I read a book published for the film at a public library last summer. The book showed me how important to raise awareness of nature conservation was.

Submitted by juanpablolertora on Wed, 07/04/2021 - 13:51