A poster at work

Read an invitation to an office event to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Time to relax!

Come and join our lunchtime yoga class with experienced yoga teacher Divya Bridge!

When? Every Tuesday at 1.30 p.m.

Where? Meeting Room 7

How much? £10 for four 30-minute classes.

What to bring? Comfortable clothes. Divya will provide the yoga mats.

How to join? Write to Sam at Sam.Holden@example.com

We can only take a maximum of 20 in the room, so book now!

Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

A1 English level (elementary)

Submitted by Simurg on Tue, 05/04/2022 - 14:27

Hi, no, I did not find a job because I just graduated. Actually, I did not try that hard to find a job because I still have some things to do before I find a job. But when I started working, I really wanted to take a course, like an paiting course or a guitar course.

Submitted by sinilidoch on Sun, 03/04/2022 - 16:06

i am student. And I have many classes outside my college. I love learning something, actially, and I do better every day. I'm enjoying it, for my pleasure. Further, I try many things, be it yoga, drawing, reading, walking, dancing, singing, cinema, psychology, teaching, social networks, photography and many more things that I will try again and again. But do you think about high quality rest? This is a theme where I don't know that I should do.

Submitted by Alien speaker on Mon, 28/03/2022 - 05:09

I don't do any more outside work, I would like training American football, while, I think if I could get to attend gym it would enough

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Fri, 25/03/2022 - 20:01

I do yoga outside of my work. I usually go to gym for a month or two after my parental leave. And I do some exercises at home every day.

Submitted by Moh18 on Wed, 23/03/2022 - 21:46

I haven't any classes, because I work a long time of days, and my company is far from my house

Submitted by hooria on Mon, 07/03/2022 - 18:37

Hello, yes, it is almost four years that I am joining taekwondo team and I own a black belt. besides, I used to join in fitness classes for a short period of time but I could not continue.

Submitted by vampy.111 on Mon, 07/03/2022 - 18:05

Well, I don't have a work, but i have so many hobbys

Submitted by haroonsateer on Tue, 01/03/2022 - 11:44

I am student I don't work anywhere. I have two classes outside of my college studies. First one is Learning English at this website and the second one is Machine Learning Course.

Submitted by zubeir on Mon, 21/02/2022 - 21:04

Yes, I usually attend extra classes twice a week at 9: p.m.

Submitted by claumuse4 on Thu, 17/02/2022 - 19:37

Yes, I do. I do take English after working time. Clases are at 7.30 p.m. from Monday to Friday.

Submitted by anjali_khandagale on Tue, 15/02/2022 - 05:02

Yes I do attend a class, but I am not working. From last month I am learning advance excel to improve some technical skills and I have gained a lot of knowledge of ms words too. I am also taking online class for improving my communication skills to give my best in an interview.

Submitted by jyoti Chaudhary on Mon, 14/02/2022 - 11:31

Yes, I do. But I don't work, I do English classes every day in the evening. It will improve my skills and knowledge. And I do aerobic exercise in my morning routine.

Submitted by Eswar on Mon, 14/02/2022 - 10:11

Well, of course i have to take my ielts classes after completing my working hours.

Submitted by Amin Kourani on Mon, 07/02/2022 - 12:14

I'm a full time employee and there's no any free time to do a class. but I sometimes workout at home because it relieves my stress and tension. due to the fact that modernity has brought a lot of tensions, every body should do at least one sport on regular basis.
From my standpoint we shout take our time and do any interesting activity in our leisure time.

Submitted by melike on Sun, 06/02/2022 - 19:04

I don't take any classes but this term I want to take. maybe I will join violin or drawing classes.

Submitted by luvurgrace on Sun, 06/02/2022 - 16:46

I'd like to point out that I actually do some physical activity outside of my word. Also it should be mentioned that I'm a student of Belarusian State Economic University. My specialty is "world economy" and it extremely lives up to my expectations!

Submitted by jwkei on Mon, 17/01/2022 - 10:31

I do not take any classes outside, but sometimes I try to read something. not always...

Submitted by David Patrick Pius on Tue, 11/01/2022 - 09:53

Quite easy

Submitted by Mahmoud Erakey on Tue, 28/12/2021 - 14:30

No, i didn't

Submitted by Thein Htet Zaw on Tue, 21/12/2021 - 08:10

Yes, I have. I do some yoga class outside of my work.When my work is finish at 4 o' clock I usually go my yoga class every evening.

Submitted by Kamelbenslimane on Wed, 08/12/2021 - 18:07

Yes, I do now french class to improve my speaking French skills because I work in French company.

Submitted by betelf on Tue, 07/12/2021 - 15:00

Yes, i do.
I've been going to a reformer pilates twice a week for 3 months now.
In the beginning it was rather hard that i thought of abondoning it. Later on i was taken aback by my progress.

Submitted by Phạm Thị Mỹ Dung on Fri, 03/12/2021 - 07:45

I no longer take classes outside of work since I am responsible for my children and going to work makes me feel like my time is always running out. I used to do yoga, though, when I was single. i also believe that if my children are old enough to attend school I would enroll in the yoga class to practice my body and mind.

Submitted by MSP_English on Wed, 01/12/2021 - 19:50

Currently, I don't any classes in my job. But, I've had it before.

Submitted by mehmetefendy on Sat, 27/11/2021 - 13:34

I don't like to be late and ten minutes late for me

Submitted by mehmetefendy on Sat, 27/11/2021 - 13:12

Yes I do many classes

Submitted by kremahaw on Fri, 26/11/2021 - 22:57

I do. I going to hiphop classes at every Tuesday. By the way, i am veterinary student. Dance classes can be relaxing for me.

Submitted by ema sab on Fri, 05/11/2021 - 21:42

No. I don't take any classes

Submitted by archromia on Sun, 31/10/2021 - 12:47

No. I don't take any classes .... I work along time and I return to my home at later time.

Submitted by m-a-sh-a on Fri, 29/10/2021 - 20:13

Hello everyone! What’s up?
I like to read people 's stories . You will definitely succeed!
Have a great day ✅

Submitted by Karol28 on Wed, 27/10/2021 - 21:16

Yes , i join classes outside of my work in the gym

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Wed, 27/10/2021 - 00:03

In fact ,No, But now I Thinking to subscription in sport club .

Submitted by MarlonCV on Tue, 26/10/2021 - 04:21

I did but I got hurt since 3 years ago I'm yet feeling an ache. But I could say it's way too better to do exercise outdoors because you get better oxygenation and you get vitamin D from the sun's rays.

Submitted by ANOUAR on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 10:23

Yes I have joined to a fitness club, but honestly i don't like it because i prefer working out in nature with fresh air...

Submitted by ayaabdo on Sun, 24/10/2021 - 23:00

Yes, I have a programming class.

Submitted by marywong on Thu, 21/10/2021 - 02:55

No, I don’t have any classes outside.

Submitted by Little_Sunshine on Tue, 19/10/2021 - 17:11

I used to have, but not now.

Submitted by MelinaGarG on Mon, 18/10/2021 - 22:34

I don't have classes outside. I'm not energetic.

Submitted by Gamze123 on Mon, 18/10/2021 - 07:29

No. I dont have any classes because of my work. I am working a company and I dont have any time for me but I want to allow time myself.

Submitted by Peyman-Tiler on Fri, 15/10/2021 - 19:29

yes, I've been in yoga classes for about 2 or 3 month and it was very cool.

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Fri, 15/10/2021 - 14:23

No, I have not attend any classes outside my studies. I learn English everyday on British council website

Submitted by francyscongo on Tue, 12/10/2021 - 09:35

Yes, I do classes outside of my work. I have english classes five days a week for one hour.

Submitted by alisinasarabchi on Mon, 11/10/2021 - 19:50

so, not really. but some times i go to the park located near my home and run and walk about 30 minutes. this give me good feeling.

Submitted by LamVanPhuong on Mon, 11/10/2021 - 17:09

no i do not think so because i am so busy for my class in university school, i do not have to take the yoga class. Not only that, outside learning time i have to do the part-time job. although i want to look for a sport to practice everyday in the future. i hope so!

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Fri, 08/10/2021 - 02:08

yes we do. I am not have a job now but i hope to find . just we walk after the lunch 5 k/h . we want to weight loss and the weather is great now, before
that the weather extremely hot .