A noticeboard message

Learn how to write a noticeboard message.

Reading text

Looking for a housemate

Single ensuite room available in our lovely three-bedroom house in Didsbury. Five-minute walk from city centre. Move in from 1 June. Shared kitchen and living room with two female housemates, no parking, £600 a month excluding bills. No pets. Contact 07890 123456 for viewing.

Tips

1. Write the main title or idea bigger to catch people's attention.

2. Keep the message short, with only the most important information.

3. Don't put your address on it!

Do you need to improve your English writing skills?
Join thousands of learners from around the world who are improving their English writing skills with our live online classes and personal tutoring courses.

Submitted by Ahmed Gamal Awad on Mon, 20/06/2022 - 22:49

I prefer living alone, because i feel more comfortable living alone without violating my privacy, and that gives me much time to accomplish many tasks.

Submitted by Wuttmoe on Sun, 12/06/2022 - 11:17

Although I like living alone, I can't effort bills and other expensive thing. I am also a little afraid of anything when I am alone. And having a roommate is kind of a friend. In short, I would prefer to share .

Submitted by Fzt_abidin on Mon, 06/06/2022 - 14:00

Shared houses are common these days. To decrease the bills and rent expenditure, individuals live in shared houses nowadays. Although living alone is better than living together, sharing the bills and rent is a good choice when people don't make enough money.

Submitted by soehtike1231 on Thu, 26/05/2022 - 18:11

i just want to share my room with my friend only. i dont want to share with the strangers.Living with friend in the same room is more happier for me

Submitted by ssudhakar208 on Tue, 24/05/2022 - 13:22

I am an extrovert. So living alone is not works for me. I am willing to share my house and preferred to stay shared accommodation.

Submitted by erkosman1 on Mon, 16/05/2022 - 16:07

I prefer sharing a house with person who is get along. Living alone some times may be tedious.

Submitted by Waleed kasem on Tue, 10/05/2022 - 20:15

I really prefer living alone in a big house. It gives me free time to do everything I want. Sometimes we have to live with other people if we move to another country.

Submitted by Pann Nilar Htun on Tue, 10/05/2022 - 10:14

Do you prefer to share a house or live alone?
I prefer to live alone. Staying with the housemates have many advantages and disadvantages. If I get well-paid job, I will stay alone.

Submitted by greenglee on Mon, 09/05/2022 - 18:08

I absolutely prefer live alone in flat because I can do everything what I want. I lived alone by 2 years and I appreciated it very much, but now I live with my wife and it's nice too :)

Submitted by b.yakar on Sun, 01/05/2022 - 22:11

i will move three months later. I am searching some renting apartment or sharing house. This notice board message is useful for me. LOL. thx for sharing

Submitted by Jaci Anita on Sun, 01/05/2022 - 18:22

Oh! I really prefer to live alone and have all my house for myself with no strangers and no surprises in the house.

Submitted by Phuong Do on Sun, 01/05/2022 - 13:55

I am being with my housemate. She is kind and funny. Sometimes I don't be comfortable with lots of things. But I might improve it. Otherwise, I still like to live alone. In the future, I will rent a room that I enjoy my life.

Submitted by saurav1521 on Fri, 29/04/2022 - 13:58

LOOKING FOR CLASSMATES
single seat available in my lovely college in Washington. Ten min walk from the city center. This offer only available until 10 MAY. shared bench with two girls classmates,no parking for your Dukati, fee -$555555500000 excluding bills of cantine. No pets are allowed but you can bring puppy for the entertainment of your peers. Contac 07890123456 for viewing classroom.

Submitted by SetarehS on Sat, 23/04/2022 - 16:36

I prefer live alone

Submitted by hoquyly14112 on Fri, 15/04/2022 - 08:23

I want to live alone not share with another people. Because when having the housemate, she/he is not suite with me

Submitted by Edna on Wed, 13/04/2022 - 08:24

I don’t like sharing my room to anyone.

Submitted by Ehsanuullahalami on Tue, 12/04/2022 - 07:04

Although i prefer to live alone, currently I live with my roommate because we are far away from our family and relative. in the future, I will rent a house where I can enjoy from my life.

Submitted by badboyzz on Mon, 11/04/2022 - 10:16

I prefer share my home but my tenant should be quiet, calm and alone.I don't want to hear much loud at my home. My home is peaceful and comfortable place for me.

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Wed, 30/03/2022 - 16:53

I prefer to live alone. But in my student years I used to share a room or a flat and found it also nice.

A single room (not ensuite) in a student dormitory. Available 1 January. Shared kitchen and bathroom with a female flatmate. 200 euros including bills.

I prefer to live alone now but I know when I become a student I would want to live with housemate because when I go to study at university in big town I dont want to be alone. Now I live in little town and alone or with somebody does not matter.

Submitted by fancychild on Sun, 13/02/2022 - 07:55

I'm currently living with my family so I prefer to share a house more. When you live with other people, you won't feel lonely and they can help you do many things.

Submitted by Amin Kourani on Wed, 09/02/2022 - 06:17

Do you prefer to share a house or live alone?
It's better based on situation to choose live in shared apartment or live alone. Many students and bachelor employee prefer to live in a shared house to save money and decrease their costs. Living in shared house has many advantages such as making friends and living developing better understanding of the world and it's a way to appreciate other cultures. But in shared house sometimes you can't control all environments condition such as temperature and light, you should sleep on time and respect other rules.

Submitted by soylemezali42 on Fri, 04/02/2022 - 11:12

I lived alone for a long time. Also, I shared my room with my friends in the university. I feel more comfortable when I live alone.

Submitted by Kamelbenslimane on Tue, 28/12/2021 - 10:42

For me, I prefer to live alone for mere privacy.

Submitted by RinadM on Tue, 21/12/2021 - 17:03

I prefer to live alone as I do now, since I grew up as the only girl in the house and there was a significant age difference between me and my brothers so I'm used to be self dependent and have my own space. So yes privacy, peacefulness and being able to have control over my own living space is very important and crucial to me. But on the other hand, if I found someone that is hygienic, respectful and we have some common interests and preferences, then I don't mind to share a house with him/her and try that out.

Submitted by hello5423 on Mon, 20/12/2021 - 14:11

If I have a house, i will share room with my friends because my friends is funny and help me to learn new things

Submitted by sharonlai on Sat, 18/12/2021 - 11:53

I prefer living alone.I think it will be a new experience for me because I have never shared a room in my life. I like to try 1 or 2 months first. It will be a real challenge for me. I can't stand the light while I am sleeping . If my roomate is a night person, I will have nightmare. Furthermore, being a introvert, living with a stranger will be my most difficult task. But I would like to try and overcome my fears.

Submitted by mehmetefendy on Mon, 29/11/2021 - 13:43

I prefer to live alone but only 2 times a week :)

Submitted by estelabarozzi on Thu, 25/11/2021 - 18:40

I prefer live alone ! It is not easy share a house. A young person may like it, but over time we like privacy.

Submitted by Sagoon on Thu, 18/11/2021 - 09:26

I prefer to living alone because I love peaceful and I happy to can do anything freely without caring anypeople or person who live with.

Submitted by LongLongg on Thu, 11/11/2021 - 16:22

both live alone and share room have two sides. the good side of sharing room include: you have roomate to share everething, you can help, study, play video game, excercise together. but you no have private space. sometimes you can have conflictions.

Submitted by tania.fungambuto on Wed, 03/11/2021 - 17:07

I never shared a house with others besides my family. I need my privacy and I like the things clean and organised. So if in the future it will be an option, I would like to share with someone who have the same preference as me.

Submitted by husseinayif on Tue, 02/11/2021 - 05:59

I don't like to share my house or even room with any housemate because a lot of them don't respect your privacy many of them don't respect your time if you need to take a rest or sleep

Submitted by MarlonCV on Thu, 28/10/2021 - 20:42

I do prefer living alone. I have only one experience renting a single room in a 2-bedroom house with 2 housemates, but there was only one there. He never left the toilet clean and was always dirty as f, and because of that I made up my mind next time I gotta get a flat or sth It would be a single one. But I'm always open, as long as the roomies be hygienic and worries about having clear the house without having telling them so (which is uncomfortable and weird).

Submitted by linhchinbk on Thu, 28/10/2021 - 04:13

I prefer to share a house. There are several reasons to support my opinion. First, I can save much money. For example, when I live with housemates, we can share electricity, water, gas bills and so on. Second, I dont feel lonely and can ask for their help when I have problems. I think this is so nice.

Submitted by ANOUAR on Wed, 27/10/2021 - 09:57

I'd rather prefer living alone in my nest than live with someone I don't like...

Submitted by LamVanPhuong on Sun, 10/10/2021 - 14:05

for me i prefer live alone because i can avoid conflicts with my roommates

Submitted by pabloxje on Wed, 15/09/2021 - 23:20

I prefer to live alone, because sharing is to hard, not always you find a good roomate and it will be exausting to find someone similar to us.

Submitted by hassan rakib on Thu, 09/09/2021 - 16:49

I love to leave alone all by myself in a studio apartment. It must be a single large space where I can do my art works without any interruption. It must be a well lit house with large windows. Kitchen and toilet should be arranged in open comcept.

Submitted by avenesra on Thu, 12/08/2021 - 10:52

I'd rather live with my bestie, it'll be wonderful. But to be honest I don't know it'll be fair or not. I'm very complicated person, I have my own living rules thus it'll be a problem to share a room with her.

Submitted by EdithF on Fri, 30/07/2021 - 03:52

I love living with my family; but I wish one day I could live alone, being totally self-sufficient. :)

Submitted by KATIELLE RAIAN… on Mon, 12/07/2021 - 12:22

As I have a family, husband and daughter I prefer to live alone. But when I was single, I loved sharing a house.

Submitted by DW on Wed, 16/06/2021 - 04:42

I prefer living with my close friends or my family. I think it is more supportive. Whenever I get problem, you I can ask for their advise immediately. Beside, living by myself is so lonely, I love sharing with others.

Submitted by amola on Mon, 07/06/2021 - 17:54

I prefer to live alone with strange people but I prefer to shre it with kust closr friends. looking for ahousemate:single room with anensuite bathroom avaliable in our lovely home with three bed room .close to or 5 mintues from center bark.move in 1 october .shared kitchen and living room with 2 housemates.No barking .no pet. 600 a month excluding bills. contact 0000 for viewing.. sorry but I am practicing to write like the noticeboard up

Submitted by DarwinM on Tue, 20/04/2021 - 02:49

I prefer to live alone because of the quiet atmosphere and privacy, but I'd choose share a house if it's needed in order to reduce the rent.

Submitted by Kibidango on Wed, 14/04/2021 - 10:00

I think it depends on when and where to live. I used to share my room at a hall of residence with one of my friends. After graduating from university, I lived alone in the town working as a librarian. Then I moved into the country and have lived with my family. Each life has upside and downside, but I love all of them.
Profile picture for user mirtha

Submitted by mirtha on Fri, 09/04/2021 - 14:52

I prefer live alone or with my family.