Accessories

Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

Submitted by Mahmoud Yacine on Sun, 15/05/2022 - 14:44

Hello everyone, I hope you're in good health.
I loved this lesson.
Actually, I have some accessories in my home, like a rucksack, a scarf, a belt....etc. I use them when I need them. However, my siblings always wear them when I go out home or when I am on a trip. So tell me please which is the best solutions for using with them.

Submitted by badboyzz on Wed, 04/05/2022 - 15:18

I have to wear hat and scarf.Because my country so cold, I gotta wear them. But I always wear watch because this watch my girlfriend gift's.

Submitted by J.Abarca on Sun, 17/04/2022 - 04:38

Yes, I have a glasses and they are so special for me because I think they help me to be more handsome.

Submitted by EiThu on Wed, 13/04/2022 - 17:07

I live in tropical country so usually I don't need to wear gloves or scarf. But I need to use the sunglasses and cap when I go outside. Although I love to buy necklace, bracelet, belt and earrings but I rarely use them. I used to wear a rucksack when I was a student. I use my bag to carry my accessories. Sometimes I put my money into my pocket because I don't want to carry bag or rucksack.

Submitted by Rama Nunna on Sat, 09/04/2022 - 15:39

I always put on my favorite earrings. Sometimes, I wear my necklace too. I usually wear some gloves when it is extremely cold but I always wear a hat. I like to organize my Rucksack before leaving for school.

Submitted by sinilidoch on Sun, 03/04/2022 - 15:09

Hi everyone!
I'll just say I have plenty of rings. I don't like wearing a hat, but instead, I wear a scarf on my neck or on my head when the weather is not better and snow or rain falls. Because, I usually wear a headphones and I think about to safe my technologies. Then I have two pairs of gloves, they are so brutal and "black spirit" vibe or emotionally aggressive get. Finally, I have some necklace, but I wear a one around my neck, because I like one.
This necklace means the support of female energy. I really don't believe it, but still wearing.

Submitted by AndrZakhar on Mon, 28/03/2022 - 07:43

I always wear helmet, glasses and gloves while cycling. In my opinion everyone should think more about protection and their health. Also I often use rucksack to store warm clothes, tools, food etc.
But what do you think about cycling? Which type of transport prefer?

Submitted by AMArq on Wed, 23/03/2022 - 15:42

I always use glasses because I have astigmatism and myopia. I can´t forget my belt to keep my trousers in place. (I'm a new english learner)

Submitted by Gulnara-Adam on Mon, 21/03/2022 - 11:24

Yes I have my lovely bracelet .

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Tue, 08/03/2022 - 11:23

I do have all these accessories at home. I usually wear a neckless and a bracelet when I go out. I do wear earrings all the time and I like when my earrings go with my outfit.
I have to wear glasses when I'm driving a car because I can't see far away.
When I go shopping I take my rucksack with me, so that I have my hands free for my children.

Submitted by bikun932 on Mon, 14/02/2022 - 01:44

I am a big fan of CSGO and I like gloves,a item in this game because it's very expensive

I have a big box. I am called of it jewellery box, I Love the silver very much, It is special for me, it has alot of types and forms simple and chick

Submitted by negin19 on Sun, 13/02/2022 - 11:15

I love accessories, especially caps. I have different color of caps that I use them in summer. they are lovely and protect my eyes and skin from sun.
I suggest to you to buy a cap and use in different seasons.

Submitted by JanBekis on Sat, 12/02/2022 - 17:55

Hi to all :) . My favourite one is a belt. Simply prevents my trousers to falling off.

Submitted by Susan Celis on Thu, 10/02/2022 - 23:35

Yes, I do. My specially accesorie is a bag because mi mother make them every day, it's her hobby.

Submitted by jyoti Chaudhary on Sun, 23/01/2022 - 16:57

Hello, I'm very happy to join this course. It is very brilliant. I want to improve my English language through this course. Well, my mother gifted me one necklace. It was my favorite present. I have a lot of earrings and all the other stuff. Thanks, I hope I will learn through this course.

Submitted by Romina Cantos on Wed, 19/01/2022 - 05:04

Hi everyone!
I have got a bracelet as a present from my mother and it´s special for me because I sharing the same with she.

Submitted by Enya1985 on Thu, 13/01/2022 - 20:21

Hello, Everybody! I have rarity golden earrings with beautiful pattern. It's present from my grandmom. There are many various rucksacks in my closet, because I have two small kids. I don't like the necklace and bracelets. I'm dreaming about leather gloves and belt. I use only sunglasses in sunny days because I have healthy eyes yet. I have only two bags: black, yellow colored. I don't have any hats and caps.

Submitted by Kamelbenslimane on Mon, 27/12/2021 - 10:40

Yeah, I have some tech accessories

Submitted by Med.mni on Wed, 22/12/2021 - 22:23

I have en my rucksack 🎒 many things

Submitted by Thein Htet Zaw on Wed, 22/12/2021 - 08:13

Yes, I have a some bracelet and a cap. I usually put on these two accessories when I go outside everywhere. I love it's so much.

Submitted by Fatony on Fri, 05/11/2021 - 13:36

Hi every one. How is it going?
For me I have got all the above things or accessories except a cap. I haven't had it yet. I love beautiful rucksacks because of l use it more for work and travel. I have got many of them. Also, I like jewelleries. Two years ago before I had my daughter I renewed my jewelries, the golden ones. I bought four necklaces and, for me and my daughters. I also have got five bracelets, three set of earrings and one ring. I always wear medical glass for a computer. I have got many colorful scarfs because I don't go out without it.
I hope the teacher check my writing. Thank a lot.

Hello Fatony,

Thanks for your contribution! I'm afraid we don't correct our users' writing, but I'll mention a couple of things very quickly. First of all, 'because of' is used before a noun phrase ('because of their usefulness'), but before a phrase you should use just 'because' ('because I use them for work and travel'). The other thing is that 'glasses' is always plural, so you should say 'medical glasses'.

Well done and thanks again!

Best wishes,

Submitted by Ray Tam on Sun, 31/10/2021 - 13:49

Using the rucksack my daughter bought me when sightseeing in London last week, it’s so convenient because it’s good enough big to put things inside.

Submitted by ANOUAR on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 14:49

I love my rucksack because I brings my stuffs in it and it's easy to handle...

Submitted by Juno Davi on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 04:32

Have a nice day everyone

Submitted by KyawMinThu on Fri, 22/10/2021 - 11:48

Of Course! I have an Apple Watch. I got it from my mother as my birthday present last year. It makes me happy, healthy and convenient life style.I think my watch is one of the most important things of my life.

Submitted by Gordievsky on Wed, 20/10/2021 - 16:26

I used to wear rucksacks a lot when I was s student but now I do not. Also, I wear a belt to hold my trousers up, a gloves a cap and a scarf to keep warm during cold season in my country. I do not wear an earring because I am a male. Necklase is also not my point of interest because I think it is a wast of money.

Submitted by joseparrah on Tue, 19/10/2021 - 14:03

I always use an earring! I love how it looks.

Submitted by francyscongo on Tue, 19/10/2021 - 11:27

I have a scarf, pocket, rucksack, watch and glasses. I use them every day then I can't go out without my glasses.

Submitted by Xuan Phuong on Sun, 17/10/2021 - 16:14

I have a very beautiful jewelry necklace. My ex-boss gave it to me as a gift. I love it so much, I never wear it because I'm afraid of making it old.

Submitted by SABUTEE on Fri, 15/10/2021 - 09:49

Yes, I am using my glasses for reading

Submitted by Zeyar Oo on Thu, 07/10/2021 - 13:08

I have a necklace.My father give it to me as a birthday present.

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Tue, 05/10/2021 - 21:56

actually, I have too many earrings but i love the golden one and sometimes i wear small one looks like flower. i like all the things you mentioned except a hat and a cap.

Submitted by Shun on Wed, 08/09/2021 - 19:20

I am not interested to collect accessories so much. But I love to wear earrings and I always wear.

Submitted by alyceeh on Sun, 05/09/2021 - 03:01

I love necklaces because they are so pretty around my neck and look elegant

Submitted by Javier Antonio Seco on Mon, 30/08/2021 - 10:05

I like to buy hats . I am interested about buying hats of different colours

Submitted by nathaly lopez on Thu, 12/08/2021 - 05:20

Hi , everyone¡ I have a lot of earrings, bracelets and accesories. I love it. My coutry don¨t have weather seasons (tropical weather), then I ussually wear warm clothes and protect my head and face with a cap or a hat, and some glasses ...
Profile picture for user Apiw

Submitted by Apiw on Thu, 05/08/2021 - 11:37

I have a bag and i use it for go to gym, I fill it with shoes ,clothes , gloves and water bottle

Submitted by joselo on Sun, 01/08/2021 - 16:42

This is such a good and fun way to learn vocabulary. The exercises are very entertaining.