A restaurant menu

Read a menu to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text
Tony's Kitchen
★★★★★☆
231 reviews
Chicken, Pizzas, Vegetarian
17 Broad Street
Opening at 11:30
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

Submitted by Tami_hero on Wed, 06/07/2022 - 09:41

what would you like to eat !
I would like to eat girlled chicken and steak...
and in my country i like to eat traditionnel plates like something it called chakhchoka and zfiti... they are Algerian food...
In the last i would like to say to the admins of this siteweb thanks a lot....

Submitted by yaser14 on Tue, 05/07/2022 - 20:59

I would like to have a banana cake and a cup to tea

Submitted by jyoti Chaudhary on Tue, 28/06/2022 - 12:21

I would like to eat capsicum with spicy chili. I love to eat healthy food it makes me strong and energetic. I don't eat junk food and any kind of food outside the house in fact I don't go to restaurants to eat. I prefer to eat food in my house and in vegetables, I love to eat capsicum and bhindi.

Submitted by jyoti Chaudhary on Fri, 27/05/2022 - 13:05

What would you like to have?

I would love to eat Chinese food with some cold drinks.

Submitted by tryyourbest on Fri, 20/05/2022 - 02:58

What would you like to have?
I like all kinds of food: meat, fish, chicken, egg an vegetable.
I eat a lot, sometimes I drink milk tea, that's why I am fat.
I realize that I need to slim fit, so I pay attention on what I eat everyday, drink water instead of milk tea or coke, eat more vegetable and play rope 100 times every morning. Hope I can loose weight soon.

Submitted by titinha_a on Thu, 19/05/2022 - 00:59

For today's breakfast. I would like a homemade carrot cake and a cup of coffee, please.
This cake looks delicious! and a cup of coffee combines with everything.

Submitted by Abrarhussain on Tue, 10/05/2022 - 23:43

I would like to eat Pizza and grilled chicken Tikka.

Submitted by Waleed kasem on Tue, 10/05/2022 - 20:57

I would like to eat cheese and a cup of tea in the morning. my favorite food is a slice of steak meat at the dinner.

Submitted by Pann Nilar Htun on Tue, 10/05/2022 - 05:35

What would you like to have?
I am a foodies and I love to eat all types of the food from different countries.
I love to have pizza, pasta, mushroom omelet, vegetable chili, fruit salad with cream, homemade banana cake and tea.
I prefer vegetable and fruit more than meat and fish.
Please kindly deliver my order before lunch time. Thank you.

Submitted by Solo Hsu on Mon, 18/04/2022 - 13:28

Sorry I've misunderstood. It only writes ice-cream and homemade keyword is not included.

Submitted by Solo Hsu on Mon, 18/04/2022 - 13:26

Ice-cream is under homemade category . So it doesn't mean ice-cream is homemade?

Submitted by imtiaz2424 on Wed, 13/04/2022 - 04:29

I'd like to tomato pizza. Also I'd like to omelet.

Submitted by Alien speaker on Tue, 29/03/2022 - 05:12

I really would enjoy to have sausage and roast tomato pasta with beer

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Sat, 26/03/2022 - 11:00

I would like to have a vegetarian dish, for example a pizza with a lot of cheese on it.

Submitted by Sasha82 on Fri, 18/02/2022 - 06:27

I would like caesar salad and orange juice

Submitted by jyoti Chaudhary on Mon, 14/02/2022 - 11:51

I would like to eat in the morning after wake up. I love to drink hot lemon water. After that, I eat some fruits like grapes and oranges. And some eggs. At lunch, I eat pulses, vegetables, salad, and chapati. For dinner, I eat light food like rice and pluses with salad. I don't like to drink tea and coffee because it is not good for my health. It has been a long time since eaten Chinese food. I love to eat healthy food.

Submitted by Amin Kourani on Wed, 09/02/2022 - 05:43

What would you like to have?
I'd like many different food to have based on my mood. in the morning I'd like to drink some juice and mushroom omelette with some cheese. I prefer to have full at lunch, steak , pasta or pizza are good choices. But for dinner I'd like to some fish, with a bottle of water, some fruits and vegetables.

Submitted by Kamelbenslimane on Mon, 03/01/2022 - 10:55

I need pizza with double cheese and cup of coffee

Submitted by mehmetefendy on Thu, 02/12/2021 - 05:23

I like the soup of the day with brown

Submitted by nguyenquoctai6798 on Tue, 30/11/2021 - 03:20

I love to drink a cup of coffee every morning, after eat breakfast.

Submitted by ema sab on Fri, 05/11/2021 - 21:59

1 - Steak with chips or salad
2 - Fresh fruit salad with grapes, mango, melon, and apple, served with cream or ice cream
3 - Orange juice

Submitted by Bena - Mustafa on Thu, 28/10/2021 - 02:44

I would like to have pizza , But before the pandemic we was go to Lebanese ristorante they have nice menu i like to eats humoes with mix Kebab . I hope to test it , sure you are like it.

Submitted by ayaabdo on Mon, 25/10/2021 - 05:22

I'd like to have pizza served with orange juice.

Submitted by Gamze123 on Mon, 18/10/2021 - 07:55

I am very hungry. I want to eat pizza. I like pizza. I met my friends on saturday and we ate pizza. It was very delicious.

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Fri, 15/10/2021 - 14:54

I would like to grilled fish of the day, soup with bread and a water bottle. I

Submitted by LamVanPhuong on Mon, 11/10/2021 - 17:34

i would like a banana cake because banana is my favorite fruit

Submitted by Momocompanyman on Thu, 09/09/2021 - 11:25

I would like to have a grilled fish served with homemade banana cake and a cup of coffee.
Profile picture for user slimanes74

Submitted by slimanes74 on Thu, 02/09/2021 - 17:30

l'd like to have a steak and bottle of water. chocolate cake emmmm so great like a dessert

Submitted by DzanaP on Sat, 28/08/2021 - 11:58

I would like to have a pizza and ice-cream to dessert. And a bottle of sparkling water

Submitted by KATIELLE RAIAN… on Tue, 06/07/2021 - 12:24

I would like to eat steak with chips and salad. For dessert I would order Fruit salad with cream, and to top it off a cup of coffee.

Submitted by avenesra on Fri, 18/06/2021 - 15:19

I would like to have a mushroom omelette with two glasses of red wine

Submitted by Diana Horta on Thu, 27/05/2021 - 17:16

I would like to have a soup of the day with brown bread, a homemade banana cake and a cup of tea.

Submitted by Joselyn15 on Fri, 14/05/2021 - 02:52

I would like to eat a homemade banana cake and a cup of coffee, because in my country these days we have freezing days. So, I would like to eat something hot and delicious. :)

Submitted by Suraj paliwal on Tue, 04/05/2021 - 04:28

I would like to eat chicken, red wine and cake. I'm a north indian so I like spicy food. I don't like too much vegetarian.

Submitted by Emmanuel Canto… on Thu, 15/04/2021 - 16:48

Mmm... All the dishes seem so tasty and delicious! gosh! Well, I'd like to start having a steak with a double portion of chips if possible, then a roast tomato pasta dish. Then the vegetarian pizza along with a mushroom omelet. And finally two chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. For drinking, please, I'd like to have a cup of coffee and a squeezed-fresh orange juice.
Profile picture for user PuenteD

Submitted by PuenteD on Sun, 11/04/2021 - 17:32

I'd like to have a grilled fish of the day... And then a cup of tea with homemade banana cake... Please...

Submitted by DarwinM on Fri, 09/04/2021 - 21:40

I'd like to have steak with chips and freshly squeezed orange juice.

Submitted by amola on Sun, 28/03/2021 - 15:18

I'd like to have some rice with grilled chicken .Also a powl of salad with olive oil and veniger. Addition to cup of orange juice.

Submitted by feyarita on Tue, 23/03/2021 - 15:30

I'd like a home made banana cacke and a cup of coffee

Submitted by Andrea Valencia on Sat, 20/03/2021 - 21:42

I would like to eat a big and delicious pizza.

Submitted by Giuliana on Fri, 19/03/2021 - 19:12

I'm vegetarian and obviusly i would like to eat something without meat. I would like eat mushroom omelette and soup of the day with brown bread and i would like drink one glass of a red wine and i don't like eat dessert, thanks!
Profile picture for user mirtha

Submitted by mirtha on Wed, 17/03/2021 - 18:36

I would like to have a Grilled fish of the day, a glass of red wine and for dessert a slice of carrot cake.

Submitted by MikhailZatopliaev on Mon, 15/03/2021 - 22:10

For me please, Chicken salad, Cheese pizza, glass water and cup of coffee.

Submitted by victor.07 on Mon, 15/03/2021 - 14:26

I would like to have a big salad.

Submitted by Veronikka on Sun, 14/03/2021 - 18:34

Wow! All these things are delicious. I like some fish, maybe Grilled fish of the day and Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. I adore all flavours ice cream.I don´t like the hot drinks. I should prefer a orange juice.

Submitted by Malahat on Sat, 13/03/2021 - 20:41

I would like Steak with chips for the main course and Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce for dessert is so delicious.
Profile picture for user Marce-English

Submitted by Marce-English on Wed, 10/03/2021 - 19:30

I'd like to have a steak with salad and soup of the day with brown bread and homemade carrot cake and glass of wine red. it's perfect to me.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Mon, 01/03/2021 - 13:15

I'd like to have chicken salad with garlic yoghurt dressing and a cup of tea. ;)