A voicemail message

A voicemail message

Listen to a voicemail message and answer the questions to practise your listening skills.

Do the preparation task first.

Then listen to the audio and do the exercises.

Preparation

John: Hi, this is John. Thanks for calling. I'm not here at the moment, so please leave a message and I'll call you back.

Marina: Hi, John, this is Marina Silva calling from Old Time Toys. Your colleague Alex gave me your phone number. She said you can help me.

I need some information on your new products. Could you please call me when you are back in the office? My phone number is 0-2-0-8, 6-5-5-7-6-2-1.

Also, can you please email me your new brochure and information about your prices? My email address is Marina, that's M-A-R-I-N-A, dot Silva, S-I-L-V-A, at O-L-D-T-I-M-E hyphen toys dot com.

Thanks a lot. I look forward to hearing from you.

Task 1

Task 2

Average: 4.4 (287 votes)

Submitted by Nori on Sun, 17/04/2022 - 23:21

No. I usually make phone calls in Japanese in private. But on the other hand, our company is very multicultural, and some non-Japanese people can't speak Japanese. Therefore I must use English in my work and use message chat as long as possible.

Submitted by badboyzz on Thu, 14/04/2022 - 12:32

I don't rarely make phone call in English because We sometimes connect to İnternational people.

Submitted by cuongbattu on Tue, 12/04/2022 - 15:37

No, because it not popular in my country

Submitted by Boris Singh Khumujam on Sat, 09/04/2022 - 15:15

I enjoy this course.

Submitted by Mahmoud Khalil on Wed, 06/04/2022 - 12:22

No, I have never tried to

Submitted by itamar on Sat, 19/03/2022 - 19:00

Not yet it but I want to do it soon, is it my answer correct?

Hi itamar,

It looks good but delete 'it' after 'Not yet'. :)

Actually, we don't generally correct users' comments here, but if you have a question about something, feel free to post it here and we'll try to help!

Jonathan

Submitted by Abrarhussain on Mon, 14/03/2022 - 23:12

Yes, I have left a voice mail message in English.

Submitted by haroonsateer on Tue, 01/03/2022 - 11:40

Yes, I made lots of calls in which i talked i English with my teachers, classmates and friends, but I did not put any voice message in English yet. I got the idea to put voice message in English for friends and classmates to improve my English.