A poster at work

Read an invitation to an office event to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Time to relax!

Come and join our lunchtime yoga class with experienced yoga teacher Divya Bridge!

When? Every Tuesday at 1.30 p.m.

Where? Meeting Room 7

How much? £10 for four 30-minute classes.

What to bring? Comfortable clothes. Divya will provide the yoga mats.

How to join? Write to Sam at Sam.Holden@example.com

We can only take a maximum of 20 in the room, so book now!

Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

A1 English level (elementary)

Submitted by Akshat_sharma on Sun, 07/08/2022 - 08:31

Learning here seems fun!

Submitted by 0925574047 on Thu, 04/08/2022 - 07:40

I want to say that. everyone in the world is beautiful the most. back the question of this essay. so sure I will immediately answer "yes" two months ago. in my city which is famous and sparkling in Vietnam country. that's Nha Trang. there are so many activities to join there. I joined a course swimming. it's so short just two hours. but at one of the beaches beautiful most. i extremely feel happy and lucky at that time.

Submitted by Fadiazzam on Sat, 30/07/2022 - 11:44

No, I don't have any classes out side my work

Submitted by Ririn Fatma Nanda on Wed, 27/07/2022 - 03:52

no I don't, because I don't have spare time to take a class. but I just do it by myself every weekend

Submitted by daenaesd on Tue, 26/07/2022 - 10:36

No. But i would go to the gym, if we have its in our hometown. It's so sad that we don't have this change. Maybe when i'll go to the big city i'd go to the gym. Also, in this time price list of gyms is so highly.

Submitted by joelzu1685 on Tue, 26/07/2022 - 02:50

No, I don't. I have tried to go to the gym but I have no time. I have a baby at home and you know he demands a lot of time.

Submitted by ayoubb on Mon, 25/07/2022 - 14:57

Actually , I Don't do any classes outside of my work , but two years ago , I went to gym every day to grow my muscle and relax my soul.woow, it's one of my best period in my life

Submitted by HassanKhanSz on Sun, 24/07/2022 - 07:59

I don't do any classes outside of my work.

Submitted by tomastimana91 on Wed, 29/06/2022 - 18:45

I had never taken yoga class, but I went to class gym for musculation. I like the calisthenics and now I train in my house, because it is more comfortable for me. But when I wen to the gym classes I enjoyed so much too.

Submitted by jyoti Chaudhary on Tue, 28/06/2022 - 12:07

Do you do any classes outside of your work?

I did yoga classes when I was in school. it wasn't easy but I was working hard to become fit. when I started doing yoga classes every day. I felt happy having a great time. At the start period, it was difficult for me because I didn't flexible. after 3 or 4month I participated in a yoga competition and I got a medal from my school. when I was 18 years old everyone said to me your age not look like 18 I think you are 14 or 13 now. really I was looking like 14. after my school I joined doing yoga in my house and still I am 26 and my weight 42.

Submitted by ranjeew on Tue, 28/06/2022 - 06:38

Yes I do. I take my fitness class as my outside class.

Submitted by najib.oulhouch on Sun, 05/06/2022 - 20:34

no, i'don't now, but in the past i went to sport club after work to practice muscutation and fitness classes

Submitted by itsmf97 on Thu, 02/06/2022 - 09:15

no i don't ! actually i'm a student , i'm arabic speaker but i study in france so i work and i study at same time , and i wanna develppe my english level

Submitted by Sofía02 on Wed, 01/06/2022 - 03:15

i worrk from home, so after finishing what i do i put to perform the takes of this english course.

Submitted by jyoti Chaudhary on Fri, 27/05/2022 - 12:57

Do you do any classes outside of your work?

I don't take any classes outside because I'm a businesswoman and I took an online class to learn English classes.

Actually I can't take any classes outside because I have a full time job from 8 AM to 6 PM Every day.

Submitted by onurusanmaz on Fri, 20/05/2022 - 11:06

No. I'm a student.

Submitted by tryyourbest on Fri, 20/05/2022 - 02:21

studied this lesson on May 20th. Thanks for helpful lesson.
Have a nice day!

Submitted by phost1271 on Wed, 18/05/2022 - 17:19

I take math and history lessons every Tuesday and Wednesday. And I am planning to take English classes during my summer break, which is not far off!

Submitted by Mahmut47 on Wed, 18/05/2022 - 14:40

Yes I do I am trying to do any classes after my work,I want to improve my English,I am very happy to find the this page ,I hope that My read skills will be improving with this page

Submitted by Ansari. on Tue, 17/05/2022 - 17:15

Yes, I do now English class to improve my speaking English skills because I work in U.S company

Submitted by mariadiradivo on Fri, 13/05/2022 - 02:01

no, i don't have enough time. But i do exercise at 5.30 a.m in the morning . Future, if i have a lot of time i will try to it.

Submitted by Abrarhussain on Tue, 10/05/2022 - 23:32

Yes, I do my class outside of my work.

Submitted by Waleed kasem on Tue, 10/05/2022 - 20:30

No, I haven't attended any yoga class yet, But if there is any class I don't mind joining it. I am available on weekends. I can't pay more than 15 $. I think Yoga makes health get better.

Submitted by Pann Nilar Htun on Tue, 10/05/2022 - 05:24

Do you do any classes outside of your work?
No. I am really busy as a worker or a housewife. I love to attend the class like English, cooking, baking cakes or yoga. But I am very poor of time.
When I retired from work, I will be joined language classes and social activities.

Submitted by Lidayy1612 on Mon, 25/04/2022 - 15:04

Amazing good job! https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/ helps me a lot in reading and you help me a high score. I'm from Vietnam then I need to learn more about English. I will accompany you in the next years. Thanks!
Julie Meme

Submitted by SetarehS on Wed, 20/04/2022 - 15:57

No, I don't have any classes after work, because I don't have enough time . I am study-self person I Study a lot after work.

Submitted by leumasoliveira on Sat, 16/04/2022 - 02:34

Well.Yes,I do classes out of work.Actually,I do english curse at CNA (Cultural Norte Americano) in Rio de Janeiro,Brazil (Hello Brazilians :)) and other courses about my graduation.

Submitted by Simurg on Tue, 05/04/2022 - 14:27

Hi, no, I did not find a job because I just graduated. Actually, I did not try that hard to find a job because I still have some things to do before I find a job. But when I started working, I really wanted to take a course, like an paiting course or a guitar course.

Submitted by sinilidoch on Sun, 03/04/2022 - 16:06

i am student. And I have many classes outside my college. I love learning something, actially, and I do better every day. I'm enjoying it, for my pleasure. Further, I try many things, be it yoga, drawing, reading, walking, dancing, singing, cinema, psychology, teaching, social networks, photography and many more things that I will try again and again. But do you think about high quality rest? This is a theme where I don't know that I should do.

Submitted by Alien speaker on Mon, 28/03/2022 - 05:09

I don't do any more outside work, I would like training American football, while, I think if I could get to attend gym it would enough

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Fri, 25/03/2022 - 20:01

I do yoga outside of my work. I usually go to gym for a month or two after my parental leave. And I do some exercises at home every day.

Submitted by Moh18 on Wed, 23/03/2022 - 21:46

I haven't any classes, because I work a long time of days, and my company is far from my house

Submitted by hooria on Mon, 07/03/2022 - 18:37

Hello, yes, it is almost four years that I am joining taekwondo team and I own a black belt. besides, I used to join in fitness classes for a short period of time but I could not continue.

Submitted by vampy.111 on Mon, 07/03/2022 - 18:05

Well, I don't have a work, but i have so many hobbys

Submitted by haroonsateer on Tue, 01/03/2022 - 11:44

I am student I don't work anywhere. I have two classes outside of my college studies. First one is Learning English at this website and the second one is Machine Learning Course.

Submitted by zubeir on Mon, 21/02/2022 - 21:04

Yes, I usually attend extra classes twice a week at 9: p.m.

Submitted by claumuse4 on Thu, 17/02/2022 - 19:37

Yes, I do. I do take English after working time. Clases are at 7.30 p.m. from Monday to Friday.

Submitted by anjali_khandagale on Tue, 15/02/2022 - 05:02

Yes I do attend a class, but I am not working. From last month I am learning advance excel to improve some technical skills and I have gained a lot of knowledge of ms words too. I am also taking online class for improving my communication skills to give my best in an interview.

Submitted by jyoti Chaudhary on Mon, 14/02/2022 - 11:31

Yes, I do. But I don't work, I do English classes every day in the evening. It will improve my skills and knowledge. And I do aerobic exercise in my morning routine.

Submitted by Eswar on Mon, 14/02/2022 - 10:11

Well, of course i have to take my ielts classes after completing my working hours.

Submitted by Amin Kourani on Mon, 07/02/2022 - 12:14

I'm a full time employee and there's no any free time to do a class. but I sometimes workout at home because it relieves my stress and tension. due to the fact that modernity has brought a lot of tensions, every body should do at least one sport on regular basis.
From my standpoint we shout take our time and do any interesting activity in our leisure time.