Appearance 2

Do you know what a 'toddler' is? Do these exercises and learn this and other words to talk about people's appearance.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

B1 English level (intermediate)

Submitted by Othman2022 on Sun, 25/09/2022 - 17:34

I like my friend's style, he has black hair and a black beard.

Submitted by JasmineHasmik on Sun, 18/09/2022 - 22:37

I like dreadlocks but I have never tried it,I think it doesn't fit me because of my head form.

Submitted by DaiOli on Thu, 15/09/2022 - 00:41

My husband is a tall slim man with short black hair and a goatee.

Submitted by ptngiau on Wed, 07/09/2022 - 09:36

My father had short hair. He had a beard, no goatee, no mustache. That is what I see in the picture of him.
Just a few more months until the day that one famous person appears. He has a big white mustache and a big white beard. He has hair that is also white. He wears red clothes...

Submitted by Manar Salem on Tue, 06/09/2022 - 01:35

i would describe my father ,he has a short black hair and a black beard

Submitted by Doped on Sun, 21/08/2022 - 17:07

I would like to talk about how my hair looks. I have straight hair but short. I wanna have beard someday and I hope it would suit me haha.

I want to get a long hair. Because of my country has hot weather every season. Although I'm not with long hair I'm still look good hahah.

Submitted by anamerceee on Wed, 17/08/2022 - 15:32

When Bob Odenkirk was acting in Breaking Bad has short hair and he looks younger. Now in his program Better Call Saul , Gene Takovick has a mustache and short hair, and in last one episode he looks bald without beard.

Submitted by Mary Margret on Thu, 11/08/2022 - 05:54

My father doesn't have a goatee or a beard. He has short and grey hair.

Submitted by Alena1408 on Wed, 03/08/2022 - 08:04

I`d like to describe my sister`s apperance. She`s a teenager, she`s tall, slim, she has long straight hair, blue eyes, small nose.

Submitted by Betsy Riatiga on Tue, 07/06/2022 - 02:23

I am going to describe my brother. He´s tall, he has straight hair, is a good looking guy.

Submitted by redragons0 on Tue, 31/05/2022 - 09:22

I would like to describe my friend, Abid. He has straight hair with no moustache but with beard. He is not bald

Submitted by EMF_12 on Mon, 30/05/2022 - 23:20

Today, I'm describing a person who is part of the cinematographic world. This person has brown, long, and straight hair. Also, a big beard and moustache. On the other hand, he is well-built and has green eyes. This actor was and still forms part of a superhero film and was considered one of the most beautiful people in the world.

Submitted by Yama on Mon, 16/05/2022 - 13:45

My grandfather hasn't got any goatee and moustache on his face.

Submitted by Ahmedhs on Tue, 03/05/2022 - 23:07

He is a functional character in a series,he is a bald not he has goatee.

Submitted by Moussa GUEMDANI on Thu, 14/04/2022 - 17:20

jeff bezos is an old man, He has got no hair, it means that he is bald, he has got no moustache, beard, goatee or any kind of facial hair.

Profile picture for user Fawwaz Oubari

Submitted by Fawwaz Oubari on Sun, 10/04/2022 - 23:39

He is considered one of the best football players who played for the National football team of The Netherlands. He used to have dreadlocks and he was wearing glasses while he was playing a match, and the first letter of his first name is E. Could you guess who he is?

Submitted by emohammid on Fri, 01/04/2022 - 20:35

he has a goatee, he is a famous Lebanese politician and left recently the country and said that he is not going to participate in the election in may.

Submitted by cristina.197.vidal on Fri, 04/03/2022 - 04:57

I like Meg Ryan hair's. She looks disheveled but well-groomed.

Submitted by robert carstea on Wed, 23/02/2022 - 06:34

My dad was a tall man with white hair, moustache and green eyes

Submitted by Andy_Palma03 on Wed, 09/02/2022 - 19:53

I´ll describe my dad, he has short black hair, is tall and thin, and also has a beard.

Submitted by Baizanuri on Sat, 25/12/2021 - 22:35

My daughter is seven. She has fair skin and long, black hair. She is slim. She is grumpy too.

Submitted by ClaraKhin on Sun, 19/12/2021 - 09:51

My Bias has a beautiful golden brown skin with bright skin tone.
He got a straight, thin and silky short hair with soft texture.
He always wear a sweet smile on his face and got a mold under the right corner of his lips.
He always spread the positive impact to everyone physically and mentally.
I fell for him through the interviews.
Asian people may know who I'm talking about.
Guess!

Submitted by Rosaenglish on Fri, 17/12/2021 - 05:14

My older brother is bald since he was 25 years old, but it doesn't matter because he is good looking. Many years ago he used to has goatee but now he has moustache like my father. My sister has long curly hair and she is thinking to change her appearance, she would like to has short hair.

Submitted by camila Ramos on Wed, 08/12/2021 - 22:38

I´m a teenager, curly and a bit thin. I have think lips and a wide nose.
I have small brown eyes and my forehead is wide. I like to wear wide black chlothes

Hello camila,

Thanks for your contribution. Assuming that you are 18 or 19 years old, I just thought I'd point out that we usually refer to people of that age as 'young adults'. 'teenager' suggests someone who is not legally an adult (that is, younger than 18).

Submitted by farah. on Mon, 06/12/2021 - 17:32

I will describe the appearance of one of the legendary person. He is well known for his music and his incredible dance steps, specifically his moonwalk step and it is one of my favorite steps because he used to do it so smoothly. His appearance before surgery was dark skin, wide eyes, curly hairs, wide nose bridge, round face and slim body and after going through the process of different surgeries his appearance changed to fair skin, wide eyes, straight hairs, narrow nose bridge, high cheekbones and got strong jawline. He isn't alive anymore. :(

Submitted by mostafa5948 on Sun, 10/10/2021 - 12:43

i am a tall guy and i have a light beard and and black hair with one white hair and i think the beard is quality mark for men

Submitted by mariadanielale… on Mon, 26/07/2021 - 14:20

She is a celebrity: long hair, blondie, brown eyes, medium complexion and her hips don't lie... :)
Profile picture for user lehoangbio51

Submitted by lehoangbio51 on Thu, 15/07/2021 - 09:17

Adam Grant has a bald. He is a famous psychologist. He wrote a lot of interesting books and I like his books.
Profile picture for user dariowins

Submitted by dariowins on Thu, 27/05/2021 - 12:00

I am quite tall and fit. I don't have mustache and I hate beard. I have black short curly hair. My daughter has long black curly hair, she is a toddler yet, she is thin.

Submitted by Sofia Sandoval on Sun, 11/04/2021 - 03:00

He is quite tall, is a redhead, has beautiful and rare amber eyes, he has a slim complexion, he swings his hips when walking, likes talking with sarcasm and irony, and loves plants :)

Submitted by Abrarhussain on Fri, 02/04/2021 - 00:06

She has beautiful eyes. Her long hair are dark brown and shiny. She looks so smart with glasses on her face. She is my loving and famous personality.

Submitted by cittàutopica on Fri, 19/03/2021 - 18:53

One of my friends has long, blond and curly hair, a fair complexion and rounded shapes. Her partner also is quite florid, with straight and black hair. Both are medium height.
Profile picture for user zalo enrique

Submitted by zalo enrique on Thu, 11/03/2021 - 23:55

My doughter is straight long hair,
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Wed, 10/03/2021 - 14:01

My skin is white. So is the core of the heart. I don't have neither mustache nor goatee. I'm about four heads high. Who do you think I am?? ;)

Submitted by sooka on Wed, 03/03/2021 - 20:29

i will describe my fiance ,he has a goatee and his hair is short and brown.

Submitted by Tanya Iv on Fri, 12/02/2021 - 16:51

guess what film caracter i`m talking about. He has black, straight hair of medium lenth . He wears dark cloak as usual and he isn`t a teenager.

Submitted by Bau on Thu, 04/02/2021 - 17:07

I would like to descrise about PM Borris Johnson. He has no beard in his face. His hair is straight and white collour.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Thu, 28/01/2021 - 15:40

Is it okay to portray characters from different ethnic backgrounds nowadays?

Hello Rafaela1,

I'm not sure what you mean here. We value diversity and the wide range of human culture that exists, so we portray people from many different backgrounds and cultures, treating each person as an individual and not a stereotype, of course.

I think it's not only OK but a very beautiful thing to celebrate this.

You’ve got such a way with words! ;) ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ

Submitted by malihahossain on Thu, 28/01/2021 - 12:15

She is a famous actress of south korea.She is not a teenager and she has long straight hair.She is also a singer and a writer.