Nature 1

Vocabulary exercises to help learn words to talk about nature.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?
No votes yet

Submitted by cjp23 on Sun, 13/11/2022 - 14:20

I prefer to choose near nature because of the relaxing views and fresh air to breathe in/out.

Submitted by Eman Samir on Sun, 13/11/2022 - 12:06

Where do you like to spend time? In the city or near nature? Why?
It depends on my mood. I sometimes like to spend time in the city wandering through the streets, malls, shops, going to a cafe for coffee or going bowling.That makes me feel more energetic and excited, also helps me know many things for example what is in fashion this season.But other times I like to spend time in the nature, for example sitting by the sea and watching the waves crashing into each other and breaking on the shore.That fantastic scenery helps me relax so much.

Submitted by ptngiau on Sat, 27/08/2022 - 13:09

I like to spend time near nature. I feel relaxed sitting under the shade of a tree. There are flowers and grass around the tree. The blue sky with white clouds above. This scene makes me feel peaceful and happy. (Of course if there is not a noise as karaoke or bolero music...)

Submitted by s.sadeh on Sat, 16/07/2022 - 05:00

I am excited about going to nature . I spend most of time in beautiful village . there are many trees, mountains and rivers and you can hear singing birds . It helps to relax me . I think you must be in the nature at least once a mounth .

Submitted by nadyanightingale on Sun, 20/03/2022 - 13:36

It depends. Mostly I like to spend time in a city, because I can do a lot of things: work, bring my children to school, meet my friends, go shopping or to a restaurant. But sometimes I do like to spend some time in nature by sea, in a forest or in mountains. It relaxes me and brings me on the next level. I can definitely get well rested there.

Profile picture for user Optimist

Submitted by Optimist on Mon, 16/11/2020 - 20:11

I really like to spend my free time in nature. So when spring comes I move to live in my country house near the river. I also really like to travel to the mountains .

Submitted by Htet Wint Thu Aung on Sat, 10/10/2020 - 15:12

I like mountain climbing like adventure trips.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Submitted by Rafaela1 on Sat, 05/09/2020 - 14:08

What’s the difference between ‘nature’ and ‘the nature’??? ;)

Hello Rafaela1,

The word 'nature' has several different meanings, so I'm afraid it's difficult to say much more without knowing more about the situation where you saw 'the nature'.

When 'nature' refers to the natural world, as it does on this page, I can't think of any case where 'the nature' would be correct.

Hope this helps.