A personal profile
Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and tips and do the exercises.
By day I'm a regular guy and by night a superhero … How tiring is that?!
Just joking! I'm a regular guy all the time, good job, close to my family, just bought my own flat with a cat. Actually, my cat thinks I'm a hero because I saved her from the street. I'm a talkative person and I believe communication is the most important thing in a relationship.
Likes and dislikes
I love pizza if it's Italian, wine if it's white, and football if it's the World Cup. I read a lot, especially true life stories, but most of my books live on my phone.
I love to travel and I'm always planning my next trip. I prefer an active holiday like hiking, skiing or watersports and I get bored lying on the beach. I post lots of photos on Instagram as I'm a good photographer but I'd really love to share the holiday with someone. Maybe you'll take the photos on the next trip.
1. Write about your good points, not your bad points.
2. Don’t include every single thing. Choose a few points and focus on them.
3. Don’t add your contact details (e.g. address, phone number). You could get unwanted messages.
4. Check your spelling and punctuation before you post.
5. You can use punctuation and emojis when you’re joking, e.g. ?! and .