Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.
FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS
- Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
- Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
- No phones, no books.
BEFORE THE EXAM
- Have your ID card ready.
- Listen to the instructions.
- Arrive 10 minutes before exam.
IN THE EXAM
- Mobile phones switched off and put away.
- ID card visible on the desk.
- No talking.
- No food or drinks in exam room.
- Follow the examiner's instructions.
- If you have a question, raise your hand.
- No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
- Please use a blue or black pen.
Learn English online – with the world's English experts