Telling someone that they didn’t get the job is not an easy thing to do. Philip helps Marcia to word the rejection letter in a suitable way. Here are a few things you should do in a rejection letter.
• Address the candidate by name.
• Thank the candidate for the time, effort and interest in the company.
• Write a supportive sentence about the candidate's qualifications, experience or, at very least, enthusiasm or motivation.
• Make it clear that the reason you didn't hire the candidate was because you found someone else with better qualifications and experience.
• Offer some feedback on how they could improve their interview performance.
• Wish the candidate good luck in his or her career development.
• Close the letter formally with "sincerely" or "best wishes."
• Sign your name, including your title.
Haz primero la actividad de ‘Preparación’. Después observa el video. Luego ve a ‘Actividad’ y procede a realizarla. Si necesitas ayuda, puedes leer la ‘Transcripción’ en cualquier momento.