- The first paragraph should be a general introduction to what you're reviewing. Include the title, artist, and an interesting fact about its success or how it was made.
- The main body of the review needs detailed observations. Use specific vocabulary (e.g. lyrics, fast-paced, catchy melodies) to comment on particular songs and parts of the music.
- It is also important to give context. Link the music to the artist's life, or what inspired them, and the political or social context of the album.
- Try to make the review interesting and relevant to the reader. You can relate the artist's work to real-life experience (yours or that of people in general).
- Use compound adjectives (e.g. fast-paced, foot-tapping, best-selling) to make your writing highly descriptive.
- Finish off with a summary of why this album/concert, etc. is important.
Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and tips and do the exercises.