Do you know what a 'toddler' is? Do these exercises and learn this and other words to talk about people's appearance.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

B1 English level (intermediate)
Profile picture for user armans

Soumis par armans le dim 04/08/2019 - 09:32

Permalien
Yes, I want to describe a famous soccer man who had long hair, and he was football player and he played for FC Barcelona, he had curly long hair and he was Capitan in FC Barcelona like Spain national team. Could you know him !?
Profile picture for user Stanley Alvarez

Soumis par Stanley Alvarez le ven 19/07/2019 - 21:50

Permalien
Yes, I can do it. I'm going to describe to Colombian's president. His name is Iván Duque, he has grey hair, and he does not use a beard, moustache and goatee.

Soumis par Nazarova Feruza le lun 15/07/2019 - 08:41

Permalien
Hi. I try to describe one of the famous actresses. She has short curly blond hair, blue eyes, and a shining smile.

Soumis par islamhasabo le dim 14/07/2019 - 16:46

Permalien
She is an American actress who appeared with different haircuts . I remember her a recent movie The Blind Side that she won the Oscar award for best actress . In this movie she had a straighten haircut.

Soumis par popo1011 le dim 30/06/2019 - 10:52

Permalien
I want to talk about me. I got short hair ,beautiful brown eyes , middel height and i often wear blouse and trousers with beautiful sandals.

Soumis par Shakespeare711 le sam 29/06/2019 - 18:56

Permalien
An old man maybe in his fifteenth age , doesn’t have a mustache or beard , and have a ugly cut hair

Soumis par sahel1981 le ven 21/06/2019 - 08:16

Permalien
There is an actor that I like it so much. He is very good actor and has played in many famous movies in recent 20 years. He has a tragic history in his personal life when was teenager. This man started his career as an actor around 1990's. After some years, He played in a 3-episode movie with short hair style. The movies were about a battle between human and computers which he was the hero of mankind to save them. But, in recent years, he appears with long straight hair and beard in his movies and community. I never see him with a goatee, mustache or dreadlocks style.

Soumis par Katrusja le jeu 20/06/2019 - 09:55

Permalien
Hi! I'm going to describe talented actor. Hi is a man. I think he is nearly 35 years old. Hi is not tall and has short dark hair. His face reminds me my old friend. He has dark eyes, small nose and very cute smile.

Soumis par gataros le sam 01/06/2019 - 14:41

Permalien
Hi everybody I want to describe my brother. He is young man and I apreciate him too much but he is bald. He don't like his appearance because before he was more handsome. When he was teen he had a long hair and all the girls in his class loved him. Leave me your comments
I like a smiling bold man. I bet a handsome guy is handsome even though his hairstyle has changed. :) I heard that a friend of mine felt sincerely sorry when she saw a man chasing his wig that has been blown away in the station...!
Profile picture for user Nhungskun

Soumis par Nhungskun le jeu 09/05/2019 - 09:02

Permalien
She is a famous singer. In the newest MV she appear with a long straight blond hair, Her appearances has changing a lot, i don't know how to describe about her. I'm writing about Taylor Swift

Soumis par jeantran le mar 07/05/2019 - 07:30

Permalien
He has light short hair, nice beard and blue eyes. His daughter is extremely cute. She has curly hair and lovely voice.
Profile picture for user Smiley1

Soumis par Smiley1 le jeu 25/04/2019 - 10:50

Permalien
I heard that recent research showed that a lot of bacterias lived in goatee. Am I right?

Soumis par concha62 le dim 21/04/2019 - 18:30

Permalien
I'm going to describe myself: I'm a woman an I'm fifty six years old, I'm slim but not skinny my weight fifty kg.I'm above the averageheight of the spanish woman 1,64 I can0t tell you my height in feet and inches. I've long,curly and brown hair. Now someone famous: She's a very famous woman in the politik. She's around sixty five and seventy years old. I think she's below the averageheight of her country, she 's overweight. Her hair is blond and short. She's intelligent. She always wears a jacket of different colors.
Thanks, your turn, concha62. He's a ray of sunshine, affectionate, an old soul, artistic, industrious, and sympathetic. Who do you think this guy is? ⊂ ̄- ̄⊃

Soumis par Samirah le ven 19/04/2019 - 08:53

Permalien
He is handsome even he is bald thesedays he has beard and I think he is more handsome than before. He is in avarrage hight.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le dim 14/04/2019 - 00:43

Permalien
His hair is a buzz cut or short hair. He’s recently retired from professional ◯◯. He's known for hard work, as is always the case with a good player. p|  ̄∀ ̄ |q Go for it!!

Soumis par ram6Dany le lun 11/03/2019 - 11:21

Permalien
I want to describe a friend. He is quite tall and slim. He has long hair since he was nine years old. He has been working in BBL since April. His new boss said him that he have to cut his beard. On the other hand, There are an actress that i love. She has a pretty face and long, curly, dark hair. She worked in many movies like Lord of the Rings and Bad Dad. If i knew her I would pass out.

Soumis par yukisnow le lun 11/03/2019 - 11:14

Permalien
He is bald, very strong, and he is a movie star.

Soumis par mimi le dim 10/03/2019 - 13:58

Permalien
He's a Jamaican reggae singer. He have dreadlocks.

Soumis par ghiffari.aulia le sam 09/03/2019 - 10:41

Permalien
This man is currently the head of government and state of a powerfull country. He has blonde hair. His face is clean. However, i believed he used to have a goatee on his face.

Soumis par Juan Diego Gal… le jeu 07/03/2019 - 02:39

Permalien
I know a girl who has long, straight and red hair. She's not a teenager. She is small and thin, but beautiful. She has a nice smile and she looks perfect when she blushes.

Soumis par Risiene le mar 26/02/2019 - 00:49

Permalien
my son has brown hair and my husband has a beard
Profile picture for user LANG

Soumis par LANG le lun 25/02/2019 - 12:26

Permalien
At the first time, I don't know what is "dreadlocks", then I google by imagine and I realized that is an interesting hair style. I don't know how they can make it, it looks heavy and difficult to comb. I think every little baby looks so cute when they toddler, my niece is an example, how happy when look her toddler. People think that the man with a goatee is a bad man, but women always fall in love with bad man and I like to look that guys with goatee than moustache. p/s: I just try to remember those words, not exactly the truth.
Profile picture for user Lianna

Soumis par Lianna le lun 25/02/2019 - 12:11

Permalien
i have a son he is 18 years old, he has short brown hair/ I have curly hair and brown. My huiusband is bald.

Soumis par Lucien le dim 24/02/2019 - 15:12

Permalien
I'm a guy with a black short hair and a moustache. When I was younger I had a beard. I'm not bald, I hate having shaved head.

Soumis par Vishal Thakur le sam 23/02/2019 - 07:08

Permalien
i am teeager and i have beard. my brother has long hair

Soumis par RENIA THEODOROPOULOU le jeu 21/02/2019 - 23:11

Permalien
I have a son who is teenager.My husband has grey hair and when I was a doodler I had long curly hair
Profile picture for user zara.jnb91

Soumis par zara.jnb91 le dim 17/02/2019 - 12:21

Permalien
my boyfriend has grey hair & he's getting bald. I 've got long curly black hair.

Soumis par IgorsBF le mar 29/01/2019 - 13:06

Permalien
My wife is curly hair. Her brother is bald and his daughter hair is similar of my wife. I have bread, but my father have'nt bread.

Soumis par Nimsu le jeu 24/01/2019 - 00:18

Permalien
My partner have a thin grey hair and he is getting bald now.

Soumis par elham1895 le mar 22/01/2019 - 09:15

Permalien
My son is teenager. he has brown straight hair.

Soumis par Gene le mar 08/01/2019 - 22:43

Permalien
I've always fun of watching my favorite player in the NBA. He's white with grey short hair and a well shaven beard on his chin. He always bring his son whenever he has a game, his a toddler with curly hair and very adorable to watch.

Soumis par Bristol le lun 07/01/2019 - 20:28

Permalien
My grandfather was tall, and he wore a goatee and grey hair.

Soumis par AyoubDZ93 le sam 05/01/2019 - 21:24

Permalien
Well, it's a football player who played at Real Madrid for nine years. He is tall. He has short brown hair. His father is died when he was a teenager. He did the celebration of goat on a pitch against a great national team. He is very famous, it's an icon of global football.

Soumis par Wega le sam 05/01/2019 - 10:52

Permalien
My father had, when he was alive, a goatee and short grey hairs
Profile picture for user San Lwin Aung

Soumis par San Lwin Aung le ven 04/01/2019 - 09:22

Permalien
My friend has short hair with no beard.