Do the exercises to improve your vocabulary for air travel.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

B1 English level (intermediate)

Soumis par domanhduy090999 le ven 29/03/2019 - 14:18

Permalien
i travel by air once a year on my summer holidays. the longest flight lasted about 3 hours

Soumis par Wendara le jeu 28/03/2019 - 17:26

Permalien
I haven't travelled. This is a nice exercise

Soumis par jcsj1172 le jeu 28/03/2019 - 09:00

Permalien
Yes I have travelled by air to a lot of places. I am from Malaga Spain and I've always travalled to europe countries, I think the longest fly was to Oslo in Norway, when I was Working in a Telecomunication Norway Company, the company was in Spain in the PTA of Andalucia in Malaga. I had to take two planes one from Malaga to Zúrich and other from Zúrich to Oslo.
Hello Nusaiba Mohamed To do this task, you have to always click or press on the small hand in the right corner of the boxes to move the words. If that doesn't work for you, please let us know! All the best Kirk The LearnEnglish Team

Soumis par Nusaiba Mohamed le sam 16/03/2019 - 17:42

Permalien
I have never taken air travel before, but I hope so soon and i think it well be so good and amazing

Soumis par Mola Mola le sam 09/03/2019 - 11:07

Permalien
I normally flight only between 1- 2 hrs. I never been flight to anywhere far, but I wish to experience the long flight too.

Soumis par ghiffari.aulia le sam 09/03/2019 - 10:16

Permalien
The longest flight i have taken was a flight to Saudi Arabia. I went there to perform Umra with my father and twin brother. The flight was directed to Jeddah airport. The aircraft's cabin was so cold; fortunately, the passengers were given a blanked so they could sleep comfortably. Also, we were served by good meals and we could ask for a drink if we were thirsty. The in-flight entertainment was amazing. It contained many good new films. Apparently, those convenience made us forgot the long trip time.

Soumis par bjalalimt le mer 06/03/2019 - 18:41

Permalien
Yes, of course. The longest one as I remember was Tehran to pecan, It is about 8 hours long, so boring and I was so exhausted and in the last hour, I just thought about when I land and go for smoking outdoors. though when I arrived just jumping out smoking and in coming back to airport salon, I remembered that I didn't grab my wallet and it makes me freaked out.

Soumis par jelm48 le mar 05/03/2019 - 15:44

Permalien
I have taken a flight from Pereira to Florencia. That trip was twenty years ago.

Soumis par Tetiana1 le lun 04/03/2019 - 21:54

Permalien
Yes, I have. My longest flight was last fall I traveled to Spain. There weren't a direct flight to Valencia from Kyiv and I had to wait my change in Paris for 6 hours. So I was in the heaven not so long then in the Paris Airport))))

Soumis par Bhumika le lun 04/03/2019 - 13:55

Permalien
Yes. I have. My first and longest flight was from India to Glasgow. It was flight about 13 hour. Unfortunately, Our flight was cancelled. Airport staff arranged us another flight which took around 25-26 hour. we were extremely tired.

Soumis par Tien1610 le mar 26/02/2019 - 16:04

Permalien
Yes, I have taken my longest flight when I came back to my country in Vietnam. It takes about 12 hours on plane.

Soumis par Risiene le mar 26/02/2019 - 00:31

Permalien
Yes, I think the most longest flight I took was from Sao Paulo to Santiago.

Soumis par Lucien le lun 25/02/2019 - 21:57

Permalien
I didn't do the task 4 because we can't put more one word in the box. When you want to add a word into the box the first move away

Hello Lucien,

To add a second word to a box, please drop it onto the box itself rather than onto one of the words already in the box. If you drop a word onto another words, the words will swap places. If you drop a word onto the box (which should change colour when you select a word) then you will add the new word without swapping.

First time, i also like you. After, i understood operation mechanism. You can put items below other items. But don't click on above item.

Soumis par paulystano le lun 25/02/2019 - 21:17

Permalien
The longest flight I got was to New Zealand, about 17 hours inside the airplane. It was so far but there was many tasty meals during the flight.

Soumis par Maria_H le lun 25/02/2019 - 15:28

Permalien
The longest I ever flown was from Helsinki to Tokyo.

Soumis par Maria_H le lun 25/02/2019 - 15:22

Permalien
I like to fly. Soon I'm flying to Cork, in Ireland, to visit my son who is studying at Cork University.
Profile picture for user Lianna

Soumis par Lianna le lun 25/02/2019 - 11:42

Permalien
Yes , the longest flight was from Yerevan to London .
Profile picture for user LANG

Soumis par LANG le dim 24/02/2019 - 14:38

Permalien
I travelled by air in other years. It took 1 hour and 45 minutes from HCMC to THANHHOA province - my hometown. It was delayed 1 hour and I was tired. I don't like flying, it takes a lot of time for waiting, almost flights here are delayed at least 1 hour, Vietnamairlines is the best in our country, however their flights are usually delayed too,

Soumis par RENIA THEODOROPOULOU le jeu 21/02/2019 - 22:51

Permalien
The biggest flight I ever had was from Athens to London before a few years.It was a realy good flight with my husband and my son to meet a good friend of mine who lived there.

Soumis par Paola noble le mer 20/02/2019 - 01:56

Permalien
I have travelled by air several times inside my country. The flights were short only for one hour.
Profile picture for user iEdd

Soumis par iEdd le mar 05/02/2019 - 19:24

Permalien
The longest flight I have had was Bogotá - Madrid, last year. It was about ten hours. But, if I add the other connections, I flew 15 hours certainly between Madrid, Lisbon, and Cologne. It was an rich experience.

Soumis par waiphyo le lun 28/01/2019 - 15:24

Permalien
Yes, the longest flight was Yangon to Hongkong and it took around 3 hr.
Profile picture for user Sasi

Soumis par Sasi le sam 26/01/2019 - 11:32

Yes I have, my longest flight was from HCMC to Hanoi

Soumis par IgorsBF le jeu 24/01/2019 - 19:54

Permalien
Yes I have. My longest flight was from Riga to Lisbou.

Soumis par elobied le jeu 24/01/2019 - 14:37

Permalien
what is the difference between warranty and guarantee ?

Hi elobied

Most people use these words interchangeably, in other words, to mean the same thing. From the perspective of the law, however, I believe there are some differences. If you do an internet search for 'difference between warranty and guarantee' I'm sure you can find several explanations that go into detail on this.

All the best

Soumis par Nimsu le jeu 24/01/2019 - 00:00

Yes, I have travelled by air. My longest flight is from the UK to Mali

Soumis par AnkeDortmund le mer 23/01/2019 - 11:39

Permalien
I have travelled by plane a lot. Twice times I have taken long flights one to Bangkok and the other one to Pueto Plata.

Soumis par nadinin le ven 18/01/2019 - 22:30

Permalien
I have travelled two times by air.My longest flight that I have taken was to Vigo , Spain.

Soumis par Adrak81 le jeu 17/01/2019 - 21:16

Permalien
Yes I have,the longest one was from turkey to ejept.

Soumis par Lucien le ven 11/01/2019 - 20:37

Yes I have. The longest flight I have taken from Paris to Los Angeles
Profile picture for user mustafa90

Soumis par mustafa90 le ven 11/01/2019 - 14:15

Permalien
I traveled two times when I was kids, I want to travel again

Soumis par Joneslau le ven 11/01/2019 - 11:23

Permalien
Yes,I have travelled several times by air.The longest flight I have taken was from YinChuan to Nairobi,transferred from Dubai International Airport.

Soumis par mina88 le mer 09/01/2019 - 07:41

Permalien
Hello. Sometimes I travel by air. My longest flight was for 3 hours.

Soumis par Gene le mar 08/01/2019 - 22:27

Permalien
Yes, I already travelled by air. I tried the international and domestic flights for a couple of times and it's always amaze me. The longest flights that I experienced was about 14 hours trip going to U.S. together with my family and it was a very exhausting flight when we arrived in our destination.

Soumis par Luis Da Luz le mar 08/01/2019 - 15:24

Permalien
Hey guys, sure I have travelled several times and my longest flight was from Caracas to Madrid.

Soumis par Pattynasta le dim 06/01/2019 - 15:24

Permalien
Yes, I had indeed, many times. The longest flight I haven taken was from Brazil to London, it took around 12 hours, because was a directly flight.

Soumis par AKD le sam 05/01/2019 - 13:52