Do these exercises to learn words for things you find in a kitchen.

Soumis par Ray Tam le mer 10/11/2021 - 23:13

Permalien

To be honest, I rely on my wife to make food everyday, but I will wash all tablewares just like bowls, plates, forks, knifes and clean up the table, kitchen etc. after lunch and dinner.

Soumis par Marina Machado le mar 02/11/2021 - 20:01

Permalien

In my kitchen I cook, eat and study.
Normally I don't cook much, because I don't like it. Well, the problem is not cooking but cleaning the kitchen after cooking.

In my kitchen, there is a big table with 4 chairs, an oven, a cooker, a coffee machine, a fridge and a cupboard where I keep my things after cleaning the kitchen. On the floor, there is a big yellow rug to make it cosy.

Soumis par Bena - Mustafa le lun 18/10/2021 - 01:58

Permalien

I like the kitchen because i like cooking. The working in the kitchen its tiring , I cook there, Make coffee ,and clean the plats also. After I finish clean the place. I called it operation room.

Soumis par Andrea Valencia le dim 18/04/2021 - 17:02

Permalien
I only cook in my kitchen, I don't do anything else there.

Soumis par istaruoss le dim 14/03/2021 - 13:26

Permalien
The space of my kitchen is divided into two areas: Kitchen and laundry.

Soumis par yasamin le mer 09/09/2020 - 17:49

Permalien
I do in my kitchen cook food , prepare tea , sweets and wish glasses , knifes , spoons and plates ..

Soumis par bren le jeu 09/07/2020 - 14:55

Permalien
My kitchen is made up of the dining room. So I cook and eat the food there. Beside that, there is a washbasin for wash the dishes.

Soumis par Asni le mer 01/07/2020 - 20:29

Permalien
My kitchen is small, so a dining table doesn't fit into it, that's why I only cook and wash the dishes in the kitchen.

Soumis par FRANCY JACQUEL… le mar 16/06/2020 - 11:25

Permalien
in my kitchen, there are forks, spoons, knives, plates, pots, various cooking utensils, and there is a dining room to eat.

Soumis par RixNguyen (non vérifié) le mar 09/06/2020 - 13:42

Permalien
I help my mother with kitchen works a little. I can cook rice, pour eggs and boil vegetables. After every meal, I usually wash the dishes and dump the trash.

Soumis par thuy02102000 le ven 15/05/2020 - 09:26

Permalien
In my kitchen, I rarely cook , sometimes I prepare some ingredients for my meal, just simple is some vegetables like broccoli, tomato, potato, sweet potato and sometimes I have eggs because I am so lazy to cook foods like soup, meat, pork or meat, fried something because my kitchen is so tiny and I feel uncomfortable and inconvenient when I stay in

Soumis par OlaIELTS le jeu 07/05/2020 - 16:35

Permalien
In the kitchen i cook, prepare foods and drinks, bake confectionery, wash dishes, store foodstuffs and keeps cooking utensils. No.

Soumis par Alexis GG le mer 29/04/2020 - 14:10

Permalien
As my kitchen is quite small I only cook, wash dishes and clean the room. When I'm waiting for example the water to boil I listen music there. And of course when I come back from the market I put the food I've buy in the cupboards I have.

Soumis par marzieh le lun 20/04/2020 - 16:55

Permalien
I do in my kitchen, cook food, prepare tea and wash dishes. I and my family like to eat food or drink tea in the living room in front of the TV.

Soumis par Jasmine visentin le ven 20/03/2020 - 09:54

Permalien
In my kitchen we prepare food and talk each other with family members

Soumis par Annalisa le jeu 19/03/2020 - 16:08

Permalien
No, in my kitchen as Well as cooking i can talk to the family, do my homework

Soumis par Dariusz le lun 09/03/2020 - 00:02

Permalien
I cook, eat and drink there, but sometimes kitchen is a place to talks.

Soumis par Sabrasriya le lun 17/02/2020 - 05:52

Permalien
I usually doesn't do cooking. but whenever I go to kitchen I prepare tea. that is it.

Soumis par Nourhene.boussema le dim 02/02/2020 - 20:10

Permalien
I usually have breakfast in the kitchen,so I drink a cup of coffee, eat some fruit on a plate and have a sandwich with butter or chocolate. Then I prepare the lunch in my kitchen and every day I use a spoon a fork a bowl and plates to prepare food. when I finish I wash the dishes and i putting in clean things in the cupboard.

Soumis par m.khodakhah le ven 04/10/2019 - 21:36

Permalien
we usually buy a bottle of water when we walking in work path. my habit is eating food in front of tv.

Soumis par Santika le jeu 08/08/2019 - 02:24

Permalien
Kitchen is used for cooking and preparing food. But people also use it for eating and meeting with family, some people do this because of the space limit in the house and other people do this because they feel comfortable about it. I use kitchen only for heating food and cooking rice, sometimes boiling egg. I buy cooked food. Long time back I also sometimes use it for cooking and preparing food: boiling, frying, stir frying, and sauteing. Before I also use it sometimes for baking and grilling. Actually I interested in cooking in general and also baking, grilling, and barbecuing. I learn a little about food and nutrition also food and health.

Soumis par Setareh le mar 06/08/2019 - 03:11

Permalien
we are eating food in the kitchen, no , instead of cook we are washing dishes and eating food in the kitchen;

Soumis par Monika1205 le ven 26/07/2019 - 16:39

Permalien
I usually prepare and cook the meals in my kichen as well the hot drinks for ex: tea or coffee. I wash the dishes to. I take the breakfast with my family.

Soumis par mtalebi le mer 03/07/2019 - 07:50

Permalien
My wife cooks foods in the kitchen. I somtimes prepare tea and cofee.

Soumis par JTEROBA le sam 01/06/2019 - 13:53

Permalien
I usually cook in the kitchen. I prefer do other things in a bedroom or living room.

Soumis par Edicita le jeu 11/04/2019 - 04:06

Permalien
I used to study in the kitchen, far from the living room where is the television but I ate a lot, so I return to the living room and now nobody can watch the tv while I do homework

Soumis par Stanley Alvarez le mar 19/02/2019 - 18:55

Permalien
No I do not. In my kitchen I like to prepare fruit juice and desserts. I love to experiment new things.

Soumis par shirin20 le mar 05/02/2019 - 13:39

Permalien
I have no table and chair in my kitchen, therefore, it is not a place to eat. I always cook meals, bake cakes, make smoothies and many delicious things which I have learned. Of course whenever I am free! I also have plants there so I water and talk to them.

Soumis par jmajo le dim 27/01/2019 - 14:56

Permalien
I cook food for lunch and dinner in the kitchen. Sometimes I have brekfast there too while I listen to the morning news on the radio.

Soumis par Wega le dim 13/01/2019 - 08:46

Permalien
I have a open room kitchen and i like it to cook for me or friends. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen.