Shopping for clothes

Listen to a conversation in a shop to practise and improve your listening skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then listen to the audio and do the exercises.

Shop assistant: Hello, can I help you?

Customer: I'm just looking, thanks.

Customer: Excuse me?

Shop assistant: Yes?

Customer: Where are the changing rooms?

Shop assistant: They're over there. Behind you.

Customer: Thank you.

Customer: Hi. Excuse me again. Do you have this jumper in black?

Shop assistant: Yes, just a moment. What size do you need?

Customer: Extra small, please.

Shop assistant: Here you are.

Customer: How much is this?

Shop assistant: It's £29.

Customer: Can I pay by credit card?

Shop assistant: Yes, you can. Of course.

Shop assistant: Would you like a bag for that?

Customer: Yes, please.

Do you need to improve your English listening skills?

Worksheet61.23 Ko

Soumis par Kavi le dim 09/06/2019 - 03:54

Permalien
I love to shopping.But I didn't waste money to buy many clothes.I like to wear simple dresses.

Soumis par Wahiba le mar 21/05/2019 - 08:43

Permalien
I don’t like shopping but .I do with by necessity I found that all shops and articles exposed attack my quietude and the ambiance in the area stressed me a lot.

Soumis par gallo le mer 15/05/2019 - 09:24

Permalien
Hi friends, i would like to express my opinion about shopping. I think that peolple love shopping because it is a good way to get distrected but not for me. I don´t like shopping because places where there are a lot of people are estreesfull for me. I prefer buying on line. See you soon. Bye.

Soumis par Setareh le lun 13/05/2019 - 16:15

Permalien
Yes, I do. I enjoy shopping. That is very interesting for me. So I will go to the shope when I have enough money.

Soumis par namcop1988 le dim 12/05/2019 - 17:42

Permalien
Yes, i do. I sometimes go shopping with my girlfriend. We often buy some clothes.
Profile picture for user Ana Luisa Sanchez Arroyo

Soumis par Ana Luisa Sanc… le ven 10/05/2019 - 18:01

I enjoy too much, But My pocket say's not

Soumis par César Árraga le sam 04/05/2019 - 00:38

Permalien
No, I don't enjoy shopping. I occasionally go shopping for clothes, generally when it's necessary so I prefer to invest that time in other, more productive things.

Soumis par unicorn7777 le mar 23/04/2019 - 16:54

Hi, this was a very nice excercise. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you Ivi
Profile picture for user Stanley Alvarez

Soumis par Stanley Alvarez le ven 19/04/2019 - 21:57

Permalien
Yes I do, but only when it comes to buying clothes or shoes for me.

Soumis par cittàutopica le lun 15/04/2019 - 19:13

Permalien
I enjoy shopping, but I'm not a fashion addict; I dislike go around from one shop to another all day.
Profile picture for user David

Soumis par David le sam 13/04/2019 - 13:19

Permalien
Shopping is good, but it takes me a lot of time .
Profile picture for user mehrazin

Soumis par mehrazin le mar 09/04/2019 - 20:37

Permalien
My friend and I go shopping together and we often go shopping for clothes and shoes every two month. we go shopping to cheer ourselves up. feeling after shopping is sometimes so interesting . its extraordinary refreshing that sometimes i couldn't even experience in travelling .