Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A2 English level (pre-intermediate)

Soumis par popo1011 le mer 26/06/2019 - 09:46

Permalien
I like accessories, I have many of them , stone necklace , earrings , rings ... I love them very much.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Soumis par mtalebi le sam 15/06/2019 - 06:42

Permalien
Accessories are not important for me very much. I only use them for a while.

Soumis par Xundudan le jeu 13/06/2019 - 09:13

Permalien
I like accessories, so l have quite much such as a necklace, a bag , a rucksack. The most meaningful accessory to me is the big one of bracelet. This is a gift from my aunt who passed way in last month . I always keep it in my small bag, so this is really special to me . Whenever I feel unhappy, just looking at it cheers me up right away .

Soumis par thuyhup le mar 11/06/2019 - 04:21

Permalien
I have just had a big bonus because of well done, so I'm going to buy presents for my family tomorrow. I'll buy a bag for my mom because mom's bag is very old. My brother need a belt to hold his trousers up. My sister in law absolutely love wearing jewelry so I buy earrings, a necklace and a bracelet for her. Besides, I will choose a hat and a rucksack for my niece, she is a pretty girl and i love her so much. Finally, I think I spend a sum of money for my father because he doesn't live Viet Nam now. yeahh, this is my plan. And I only wait until tomorrow to go shopping.

Soumis par shima zahmatdooz le lun 20/05/2019 - 11:04

Permalien
I went to my friend's birthday party last week, and I bought bracelet for her because she's loved it. And about me, I have some necklaces and bracelets and earrings in my accessories. One of them was bought with my husband, Sina. I must buy one belt because I lost it.

Soumis par Ehabadam le lun 20/05/2019 - 04:48

Permalien
Thanks i had once a beautifull barcelet that my friend gave it to me in special celebration i kept it for there years but finally i lost it somewhere in one of my travels

Soumis par Nishu Verma le lun 20/05/2019 - 04:13

Permalien
Hi, Yes I have one special scarf that my father bought for me around 17 years ago. It's quite close to me because he purchased it for me for a very special occasion.

Soumis par Ahmadbassam le sam 18/05/2019 - 13:09

Permalien
Do you have an accessory that is special in some way? Tell us about it. I have a special cap and i love it . my brother gifted it for me when i was 10 years old
Hi, yes I have a special hat that my brother bought for me when was my birthday! When I see this hat I remember my brother. Thanks for making I remember this.

Soumis par Amalotb le jeu 16/05/2019 - 05:23

Permalien
yes, i have golden ring from my mom i love it very match and it looks so good on my hand.

Soumis par Akmal Karimov le mer 15/05/2019 - 11:57

Permalien
Hello everyone, who wants to be my friend? I really want to learn English better

Soumis par AYang1221 le sam 11/05/2019 - 18:19

Permalien
Hey! I'm from the Philippines and I do appreciate studying and practicing on how to speak in English. After all these years, I am certain that my English speaking skills improved a lot. Thank you very much for creating such an awesome website! I hope someday I could have a conversation with a British person for REAL. By the way, I'm not quite a big fan of accessories, but I use them if necessary. :)

Soumis par Binitachowdhury le sam 04/05/2019 - 20:56

Permalien
I have a pretty necklace which is given by my husband in my weedin. But now i do not use it .

Soumis par jedjandro le jeu 02/05/2019 - 23:11

Permalien
My favourite accessories are cap and rucksack, however I also need glasses every day because I have myopia and astigmatism.
Profile picture for user Shahzad

Soumis par Shahzad le ven 05/04/2019 - 13:44

Permalien
Yes, I have Cap, Glasses and racksuck. in racksuck i carry my laptop.

Soumis par tuvoid le mar 02/04/2019 - 09:53

Permalien
I lose my glasses so I have to buy a other glasses. I felt bad because the glasses was bought by my wife.

Soumis par MALLIKARJUN REDDY le jeu 28/03/2019 - 10:37

Permalien
While playing cricket, i always wear cap and sun glasses.
Profile picture for user Nhungskun

Soumis par Nhungskun le ven 15/03/2019 - 04:05

Permalien
I have some bags and a rucksack. They have different sizes. When i go to work i often wear a small bag to carry my mobile phone, a lipstick, some money. When i have a trip i use a rucksack to contain my clothes, my wallet, some cosmetics, an umbrella in case it's rain and etc. Sometimes i wear glasses to protect my eyes from the sun and the mosquitoes.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le mer 13/03/2019 - 11:49

Permalien
I don't wear an accessory on Wednesday. v⌒v⌒ヾ((`・∀・´)ノ

Soumis par ram6Dany le dim 10/03/2019 - 18:57

Permalien
Yes, I do. My mother bought me a pair of glasses before she died. That glasses are special for me.
Profile picture for user javierbl

Soumis par javierbl le lun 04/03/2019 - 22:32

Permalien
I like to wear my cap on saturday, when I go to run with my dog.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le jeu 28/02/2019 - 13:38

Permalien
I won't wear an accessory on Thursday I'm sick of covering up I'm tired of feeling so broken I'm tired of falling off  Sometimes I'm shy and I'm anxious Sometimes I'm down on my knees Sometimes I try to embrace all my insecurities So I won't wear an accessory on Thursday 'Cause who I am is enough ( ꆤωꆤ )y─┛
Profile picture for user Stanley Alvarez

Soumis par Stanley Alvarez le mer 27/02/2019 - 14:35

Permalien
No, I don't. Because the accessories are not very special to much for me, they are only important for wear them.

Soumis par elobied le ven 15/02/2019 - 11:41

Permalien
I have general questions. If the level of my English language is elementary or intermediate. should I start learn from learn English teens or from learn English adult website?. What is the different between the two websites?

Hello elobied

LearnEnglish is made for adults (people 18 and older) and LearnEnglish Teens is made for people between 13 and 17. Both sites have materials at a range of levels, from A1 to C1 -- the difference is in the topics and the ways the topics are treated.

All the best

Soumis par nmenag le sam 02/02/2019 - 02:46

Permalien
There is a error in the task 3, the answers are not corrects.

Hello nmenag,

The answers appear to be correct to me. Note that the instructions ask you to find the items which DO NOT belong.

Soumis par jmajo le mar 29/01/2019 - 18:13

Permalien
I don't have any special accessory, thought I think my rucksack is the accesory that I use the most. It's a very useful accessory because I can put a lot of things in it like my laptop, my wallet, pens, srewdrivers, external hard drive, keys, my portable mug for tea and a jumper or a rainsweater in Winter, sometimes I also put a cap in it too when it's very sunny and an umbrella when it's stormy weather.

Soumis par will_wpo le mar 29/01/2019 - 15:57

Permalien
I have a rucksack, beacause help me to carry my computer.

Soumis par mydarling le lun 28/01/2019 - 18:31

Permalien
I have a belt, that I wear for mor of teen years... It's like a part of my...
Profile picture for user Dieudonné

Soumis par Dieudonné le dim 27/01/2019 - 14:35

Permalien
My father gives me a rucksack for the school resumption.
Profile picture for user Ndayishimiye

Soumis par Ndayishimiye le dim 27/01/2019 - 06:58

Permalien
Actually I do not have a lot of accessories, I have a black rucksack which help me to carry my computer, when it is cold I often put on scarf to keep me warm but I am not a friend of gloves in winter. Sometimes I wear cap but I do not like hat and bracelets. I do not need glasses to read because my eyes are in good conditions.

Soumis par IgorsBF le jeu 24/01/2019 - 10:51

Permalien
I have watch. Without that accessories I don't go everywhere.

Soumis par Chara le mer 09/01/2019 - 07:34

Permalien
Hi! I don't use many accessories but i never go out without my bag.

Soumis par nohie le dim 06/01/2019 - 04:33

Permalien
I don't have a lot of accessories, but I never go out without a cap