A poster for exam candidates

Read the poster outside an exam room to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Poster 1

FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS

• Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
  • Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
  • No phones, no books.

Poster 2

BEFORE THE EXAM

• Have your ID card ready.
  • Listen to the instructions.
  • Arrive 10 minutes before exam.

IN THE EXAM

• Mobile phones switched off and put away.
  • ID card visible on the desk.
  • No talking.
  • No food or drinks in exam room.

Poster 3

• Follow the examiner's instructions.
  • If you have a question, raise your hand.
  • No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
  • Please use a blue or black pen.
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

Worksheet117.22 Ko

Soumis par Thaohp le mar 12/11/2019 - 02:08

Permalien
Yes, I have a lot of exams. Especially, now, I’m going to graduate the university so I have to finish my report and several certificates. i feel like very stressful and exhausted.

Soumis par Laura390 le sam 09/11/2019 - 15:58

Permalien
Whe I was at university I had exams at final semester but these weren´t no many. I don´t like the exams because a think that this are bored, but These are necessary for can see how our abilities are developing.

Soumis par le van son le ven 08/11/2019 - 04:17

Permalien
Yes. I have a lot. No. I don't like it. If I have an exam I must learn many things to prepare knowledge.
Profile picture for user hoailinh

Soumis par hoailinh le lun 28/10/2019 - 02:07

Permalien
Now, I'm twenty-two years old. Of course, I passed a lot of exams. Perhaps, in my opinion as well as many people, the university entrance exam is the most important and pressure. Because, this is your future decision exam. It related to your university, your major. Moreover, it carries all the expectation of your parents. Luckily, I passed this exam. Although my score weren't high, but my parents weren't disappointed.

Soumis par Nayara dos San… le ven 25/10/2019 - 02:43

Permalien
I had a lot of exams when I study Law at university. Now, I don't have a lot of exams. I just had two exams.

Soumis par tran1995 le lun 14/10/2019 - 23:42

Permalien
I have a lot of exam when I haven't graduated the university yet. My major is electrical automation , I always must calculator and remember recipe

Soumis par Mandela le lun 14/10/2019 - 21:22

Permalien
We must listen to the text, It's too stupid if we reading without listening. ☹️

Soumis par saray le lun 14/10/2019 - 06:15

Permalien
Hi dears. ActualIy l love exams, and I try noticing to the instructions, for example: no talking in the exam, no book, not only(drink & food) .But I have a basically for arrive early.

Soumis par Abdelmouttalib le mer 25/09/2019 - 20:11

Permalien
Yes, I did have a lot of exams, In reality i didn't like it too much

Soumis par ahmad enabosey le mer 18/09/2019 - 09:52

Permalien
Hey all I don't like exams. Unless if they a multiple choice. My optical memory cause that i like it.

Soumis par Tama le mer 11/09/2019 - 15:58

Permalien
I don't have any exams bcoz I'm not a student anymore. I really hate exams bcoz it makes me so stressfull. I used to make a lot of preparations for the exams, but, I'm still nervous.
Profile picture for user Dieudonné

Soumis par Dieudonné le lun 02/09/2019 - 19:30

Permalien
I start my last year of Master's degree today. They already plan examens. I am so stressed.
Profile picture for user shahramuteng

Soumis par shahramuteng le dim 18/08/2019 - 14:02

Permalien
NO, Because I finished my student life. But before that, I had a lot of different exams, in different mods and situations. most of them related to student life but some of them was related to the finding job. I liked only some of them which were practical or project-based, to tell truth, I hate paper exam!!
Profile picture for user funnylearn

Soumis par funnylearn le mer 14/08/2019 - 04:57

Permalien
I took a lot of exams in the past and I hate it. Examination kind of to review How did you understand the lessons. but sometimes the teacher added more to difficult . So If you are not to learn and expand your knowledge , you can not do it well.
Profile picture for user drphungmanhtien

Soumis par drphungmanhtien le mer 14/08/2019 - 03:36

Permalien
I have pass many exam. For me, the English exam is the most difficult. But I try to learn it, so that I can pass it in the future.

Soumis par Ghaith MA le jeu 08/08/2019 - 08:56

Permalien
Actually I HATE EXAMS ! but in your academic life you have to take them just improve your skill and to make an evidence about your success ! but must of exams are boring I like practical exams in labs or something like this NOT: I totally agree that exams don't judge or assess the intelligence of the student !

Soumis par A.Nasiri le sam 03/08/2019 - 02:57

Permalien
I think every exam should have its own discipline and the students have to observed all the above rules during exam. I have passed many exams but they didn't contain the above rules.

Soumis par Mohamed92 le sam 27/07/2019 - 17:40

yes I have lot exams, yes I very like exam because I task my self

Soumis par Winterson le ven 26/07/2019 - 23:18

Permalien
I really like this excersises... they help me so much..

Soumis par DmitryS7 le lun 22/07/2019 - 06:08

Permalien
Yes, I had a lot of exam. I like only exams that was cool for me when I studied them.

Soumis par joshuating le sam 20/07/2019 - 14:42

Permalien
Yes, i like the exam that can to improve our knowledge in our daily life.

Soumis par Lameed Mohamed le ven 19/07/2019 - 21:59

Permalien
Oh .. Of course i have alot of exams cause our uni follows courses manner so i have exams almost every month .. And of curse no body likes exams they put us in stress and they're sucks ..

Soumis par ayusisi le ven 19/07/2019 - 12:19

Permalien
When I was a student, I had a lot of exams. Sometimes the teacher didn't give an announcement about preparing the exams. Have a lot of rules about the exams, need to come early, need to bring ID card, no phone, no book, .and no cheating.

Soumis par Tử Dương le mer 17/07/2019 - 14:25

Permalien
I used to have a lot of exam when I was a universary' student. I very hate the exam because I have to study hard and usually feel stress before the exam.

Soumis par Julia Rahma le mer 17/07/2019 - 03:06

Permalien
Yes, i have a lot of exam. Especially now, i've graduate from my senior high school and i have to prepare for exams so i can get university. Hope i'll pass the exams!

Soumis par thanhtam le dim 07/07/2019 - 14:50

Permalien
I had a lot exam. I studied very hard. I only like exam which I study best.

Soumis par popo1011 le lun 01/07/2019 - 05:31

Permalien
I had a lot exams, but the most difficult exam was for hire in the bank. it was very stressful and lackluster, really i loathed it.

Soumis par cittàutopica le dim 30/06/2019 - 20:52

Permalien
I had a lot of exams, from primary school certificate to specialisation course. I don't like exams, but I think these are essential for assessing the knowledges acquired.

Soumis par chris-kutte le ven 28/06/2019 - 15:56

Permalien
I don't like exams because they make me tired. I prefer to study by myself.

Soumis par Cho le ven 28/06/2019 - 04:57

Permalien
Exam made me not only stressed but also motivated.
Profile picture for user JAE Aniruth

Soumis par JAE Aniruth le mar 25/06/2019 - 09:51

Permalien
I had a lot of exams when I studied at university

Soumis par kripo le mar 11/06/2019 - 11:16

Permalien
I had a lot exams in my career. I don't like exams, beaucause it stress me and make me hysterical.
Profile picture for user NataliDa

Soumis par NataliDa le mar 11/06/2019 - 08:20

Permalien
I had a lot exams in my life. I didn't like exams. But now all changed. I've loved learning and start love exams ))

Soumis par Tramy le mar 04/06/2019 - 04:04

Permalien
Yes, I have a lot of exams, but I don't like exams. They make me tired. I like to self-study.
Profile picture for user Djadje

Soumis par Djadje le mar 21/05/2019 - 15:19

Permalien
Task 2 was really interesting! Got it all. Task 1 was quite challenging remembering about where I saw this or that only 5 out of 11!

Soumis par Setareh le mar 14/05/2019 - 03:25

Permalien
currently, I don't have any exam.but before, when I went to school; I had a lot of exams during the year.

Soumis par Aikotoko le mar 07/05/2019 - 05:37

Permalien
When I was in high school third grade, I has a lot of exams. Especially even weekend. I didn’t like taking them but I had to do because to take university’s entrance exam. I remembered that I always used to be sad and uncomfortable when I looked my results of exams.

Soumis par Setareh le mar 07/05/2019 - 03:34

Permalien
Not now, but before I had many exams when I was studying, I don't like any exam I think it's very hard.

Soumis par Ksenia-0903 le sam 27/04/2019 - 16:53

Permalien
Throughout life, we all pass exams. I will soon defend a master's thesis.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Soumis par mtalebi le sam 13/04/2019 - 06:18

Permalien
Yes, I had a lot of exams when I was a student during 24 years. I do not like exams because It's not fair that your ability to be identified within a few hours.