Learn words for things in bathrooms by doing these exercises.

Soumis par ali1891 le dim 28/11/2021 - 13:24

Permalien

There is one bathroom in our house, our bathroom don't have bath. there is a shower and tap and washbasin in our bathroom.

Soumis par dariowins le ven 28/05/2021 - 08:49

Permalien
My flat it isn't big because in Madrid flats are usually small. It's only have one bathroom with a toilet, a washbasin, one tap, a bath and shower. In my bathroom there are several towel for drying our body and hand. I have in it shampoo and soap for both, body and hand.

Soumis par Abrarhussain le dim 04/04/2021 - 13:13

Permalien
Yes our bathrooms have toilet and washbasin mats and there are stands fixed on the walls for towels and toilet rolls. There are two bathrooms in our house.

Soumis par Abrarhussain le ven 02/04/2021 - 23:41

Permalien
Yes, our bath rooms have toilet and wash basin mats and there are stands fixed on the walls for towel and toilet rolls. There are two bath rooms in our house.

Soumis par cittàutopica le mer 24/03/2021 - 11:28

Permalien
In my bathroom, which I use alone, there are a washbasin, a toilet, a bidet and a shower (I prefer that over the bath, especially for using water sparingly). Furthermore I have put a small wardrobe, a coat rack, a big mirror, a stool and two laundry basket. Additionally I have hunged some paintings and I have put two plants and a a table lamp above the wardrobe.

Soumis par Bau le ven 05/02/2021 - 15:33

Permalien
There is just only one bathroom in my house. But it is really a big one for four people. It is very important for our life everyday to use it. There are many things such as : bath, shower, washbasin, towels, shampoos, toilet,...in it.I enjoy so much to lay down in the bath and it helps me relaxing after being tired at work.

Soumis par sinuhe69 le lun 07/12/2020 - 09:17

Permalien
We have 4 bathroom and a restroom (if one want to be exact because one can not bath/shower there). The extra things not mentioned here are the heaters, shelves and cabinets where one can store many things for use in the bathrooms. It’s also interesting to know the broad variety of words for the bathrooms used around the world. In some countries for example, WC (probably an abbreviation for water closet) is very popular. In the Philippines, restroom is more widely used. In Britain, I believe loo is the word used for toilet.

Soumis par BlaiChan le lun 30/11/2020 - 15:39

Permalien
We've got a separated bathroom and toilet in my current flat. I share it with my flatmates. Apart from the bath, there are lots of stuffs in there such as shower, washbasin, mirror, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap and so on.

Soumis par AprilApple le jeu 19/11/2020 - 12:37

Permalien
Currently in my rented apartment, I have only one bathroom which I share with my housemates. We have a toilet, a wash basin, a mirror and a shower in the bathroom. We use it every morning and night before and after work.

Soumis par Ayuloraine sit… le mer 18/11/2020 - 04:00

Permalien
In my bathroom i have a fan., water temperature, and i used the fan when i take a bath with warm water. And in my house we have 3 bathrooms.

Soumis par carrascodark le dim 01/11/2020 - 19:17

Permalien
I have two bathrooms in my house, which have two floors. In the first floor we have a small bathroom with a washbasin, a shower and a toilet, also a mirror and an stantery lie in the wall. In the second floor the bathrooms is more bigger, we can see a bath, a washbasin, a toilet, and a stantery where save towels, sheets and shoes, and then we have a small washbasin, if I can see in this way, that we use for wash our foots.

Soumis par Clitus le ven 23/10/2020 - 11:44

Permalien
We,altogether 4 members, share the the bathroom as we have one and only bathroom in our house.

Soumis par habibao.medo le dim 18/10/2020 - 15:22

Permalien
no it is same we have three bathrooms in our house

Soumis par flavie.A le jeu 08/10/2020 - 00:42

Permalien
My kids and I share one bathroom in a three room apartment,which can be very funny at times for we sometimes want to have a bath at thesame time, especially on summer days. We have a combined bath and shower with a wash basin on the side. There is also a great mirror above the wash basin and another mirror on the cupboard where we keep all the needed stuff for our daily cleaning. We have two cups in which we put both our toothbrushes and toothpaste respectively. Our bathroom is not that wide but we manage it allthesame.

Soumis par Pola le ven 02/10/2020 - 17:24

Permalien
I and my family living in a small house and we've got only one bathroom in our house bathroom we've got a shower, toilet and washbasin.

Soumis par Yemina le mar 15/09/2020 - 16:29

Permalien
In my house we have two bathrooms, one on the first floor and the other on the second floor, both are simple, it has a toilet, sink, mirror, shower, and on a shelf there is toilet paper, toothbrush, paste, paper, shampoo , soap and towels

Soumis par Marcos le mar 15/09/2020 - 15:13

Permalien
There is a large bathroom in my home. I live in a small farm and has sufficient space there. Inside of my bathroom there are some things such as toilet, washbasin, mirror and a towel rack.

Soumis par dhmino le mar 01/09/2020 - 10:30

Permalien
There are two bathrooms in my flat - one with a bath and one with a shower. In addition to the things mentioned above, we have drawers with cleaning products and washing machine in the bathroom with bath, which is quite common in my country.

Soumis par Asni le dim 23/08/2020 - 20:52

Permalien
In my house, there is only one bathroom. My bathroom is quite spacious, but it doesn't have a bath, it has a shower instead. Moreover, there is a washbasin and a toilet. As there is enough room for more things, we took advantage of that to install a washing machine and a shoe cupboard. Also, it contains shelves which are really useful, they gather a lot of cleaning and cosmetic and bath products.

Soumis par Daniela Zapata le jeu 20/08/2020 - 21:48

Permalien
There are 4 bathrooms in my home, It´s a spacious place. It has one cabinet, under the washbasine, and a huge mirror. Also, there is a towel rack beside the shower. In the rigth side of the toilet there are paper toilet and a wastebasket. The shower has a glass door.

Soumis par John A. le jeu 20/08/2020 - 18:09

Permalien
I have most of those items in my bathroom but my favorite one is the bath. Be able to relax after an hard working day is just perfect.

Soumis par Fernando Belmonte le dim 26/07/2020 - 15:15

Permalien
Including all those items, I don´t use my bath because I believe that I can waste a lot of water, just including some drawers to keep our supplies in the bathroom, there´s anything that they forgot to mention. As an opinion, I don´t use the word washbasin, instead of, I prefer ocuppying sink.

Hello Fernando,

Yes, in North American, people are much more apt to say 'sink' instead of 'washbasin', which is more common the British English.

Soumis par M.Saleh le lun 13/07/2020 - 22:43

Permalien
My bathroom is simple, it has a toilet, washbasin and shower. I ain't have another bathroom in my flat.

Soumis par RoRoAs le jeu 02/07/2020 - 02:08

Permalien
In my house there are one bathroom where you can find a toilet, toilet papers and a washbasin, there are also a bath with a shower and shampoo.

Soumis par FAISAL RAZZAQ le mer 01/07/2020 - 08:40

Permalien
I have three bathrooms in my house , the main bath room has all above things except bath and we use water instead of toiletpaper for cleaning .

Soumis par crossjox le jeu 25/06/2020 - 04:42

Permalien
Yes, it does. My bathroom have no bath, washbasin, mirror, and shower. Owh, it also have no toilet paper because my toilet is the squat (?) one.

Soumis par Adri le lun 08/06/2020 - 12:54

Permalien
In my house only there is one bathroom, but is big. My bathroom have a shower and two washbasin with big mirror. Also, there is one toilet and toilet paper obviously. Each member of family has their toothbrush, but toohtpaste we share it.

Soumis par Ainura_85 le lun 01/06/2020 - 08:16

Permalien
I have one middle bathroom. There are washbasin, large mirror, toilet and a bath where I can lie and relax. I enjoy my bathroom.

Soumis par thuy02102000 le ven 22/05/2020 - 08:42

Permalien
I just live in a flat that I shared with my friends, it is really small and tiny so the bathroom is also small >

Soumis par bony le lun 11/05/2020 - 20:14

Permalien
I live in a small apartment, so I have one bathroom .Sometime, I feel I can not move inside it .I put the washing machine in it because I do not have space in my apartment.

Soumis par bony le lun 11/05/2020 - 19:58

Permalien
I have one bathroom. It contains bath, shower, washbasin and toilet .

Soumis par shahem le jeu 23/04/2020 - 11:14

Permalien
My bathroom has a toilet, washbasin and a shower. I live alone in a small department.

Soumis par Alissa le dim 19/04/2020 - 22:31

Permalien
As i live in the small appartement, i have just one bathroom. I feel comfortable in my bathroom because there is a bath where i can relax after a hard day of work. Everyday i wake up early to take my time in the bathroom, i take my shower, use the washbasin to brush my teeth with my toothbrush and toothpaste. I try to keep my bathroom always clean, there is always the toilet paper and a fresh towel.

Soumis par Majdii le ven 17/04/2020 - 13:19

Permalien
my house contain one bathroom, it's big we have a bath and shower we have also shower bassin i take shower evry day but i use bath one for week for relaxing we have a toilet and a tap for toilet because in my country we use water to clean not paper we have also a shower bassin when i wash my face and i clean my tooth..

Soumis par MariaNawaz le mar 14/04/2020 - 07:31

Permalien
You can include a soap dish, toothbrush holder, hanger, bucket, and a lota (kind of water pot or vessel. It is used in Asian countries). And there is only bathroom in my house.

Soumis par idenizoz le jeu 09/04/2020 - 06:45

Permalien
Does your bathroom have anything different? How many bathrooms are there in your house? There is a one bathroom in my house. In this bathroom, there is a shower cabin, not a bath. So i can't lie down to relax :) My washbasin is very small so I have a hard time while washing my hands and face or it gets hard when brushing my teeth.

Soumis par ss le mer 08/04/2020 - 01:48

Permalien
Our house consist of Three bathrooms. One room is with a attach bathroom and other is common for the members of the house. These bathrooms are styled as per the requirements. The attached bath room has a washbasin, shower, geyser and a toilet. Second bath room has a shower but no toilet or wash basin. The sole purpose of the bath room is to have shower and the third bathroom has a toilet. Washbasin is situated just at the enterance of these two rooms

Soumis par Grazia le mar 07/04/2020 - 15:01

Permalien
in my house there is only one bathroom and it's similar to that described, except for the Bath. The different thing I have is a bidet, that is a sort of low washbasin in front of the toilet. We use It to wash our behind after sh.........

Soumis par rpikeri le mer 01/04/2020 - 21:35

Permalien
My bathroom does not consist of anything different. I have three bathrooms, for in case I have sleep overs.

Soumis par THUY DUNG le lun 30/03/2020 - 07:43

Permalien
There are 2 bathroom in my house. But it is quite small because my apartment is not big. They both has no bath. In my country, just a little house has bath in the bathroom.

Soumis par Nourhan Almoghazy le lun 30/03/2020 - 03:46

Permalien
i have two bathrooms one of them without bath and the other has it and towel,washbasin

Soumis par Daudau0601 le sam 28/03/2020 - 02:10

Permalien
there are one toilet, one washbasin, one shower, one tap,one mirror in my bathroom. i have some thing such as: soap, shampoo, towel,... But i want to have a bath to take a shower comfortably

Soumis par theguest22 le dim 22/03/2020 - 12:33

Permalien
I have four bathrooms in my house , all has shower and toilet and all these materials that need in any bathroom like soap,shampoo,but the washbasin out the bathroom directly when you come out you find it and towel , no one of them has bath
all these materials= toiletries no one of them has bath= none of them there are more corrections but I do not know how to do it. I leave them for Admin .

Soumis par piyush_bpin le sam 21/03/2020 - 15:40

Permalien
We have a big house on the top of the hill area. It has two floors. On first floor we have a spacious hall and next to it is a kitchen. Just behind the kitchen we have backyard we grow routine organic seasonal vegetables and herbs. On ground floor we have a bathroom attached with toilet. It has a latest technology facility such as Jacuzzi tub, sophisticated tap system, environmental friendly flushing system, and full of luxurious toiletries. On the first floor we have two separate toilets each attached with guest's bedroom. Both of them are not as luxurious as the ground floor one but they provide basic amenities and serve the purpose.

Soumis par Scommel le lun 16/03/2020 - 14:40

Permalien
there is a single bathroom in my house you can take a bath or a shower .