Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

A2 English level (pre-intermediate)
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le dim 01/12/2019 - 12:12

Permalien
I lost a pearl earing today when I tried on clothes in a fitting room. Luckily the shop staff found it and ketp it for me. Phew...!

Soumis par elit.sw le ven 29/11/2019 - 12:27

Permalien
I used to have lots of accessories when I was younger, but not now. I remember having a bracelet with a proverb written on it, I loved it. The proverb was "When there's a will there's way".

Soumis par Mohammad Tayeb le jeu 21/11/2019 - 19:54

Permalien
I used to use glass when I work and use my laptop and sun glasses to go out
Profile picture for user GoofyTheGamer256

Soumis par GoofyTheGamer256 le jeu 21/11/2019 - 12:23

Permalien
Actually, I don't have a special accessory or an accessory that I love very much. But I like my watch and my hat. They make me cool.

Soumis par Dariusz le mer 20/11/2019 - 02:21

Permalien
The special accessory for me are my glasses because I don't see without them.
Profile picture for user Santiago Perez

Soumis par Santiago Perez le mer 09/10/2019 - 05:20

Permalien
I like wear gloves in my hands whenever it's cold

Soumis par RIJOBATO le dim 06/10/2019 - 22:55

I HAVE MY SMART PHONE ALWAYS WITH ME TO NOT LOSE IN THE CITY

Soumis par vinod sahu le mer 02/10/2019 - 09:53

Permalien
this exercise is very amazing to learn English and vocabulary building.

Soumis par stesy le jeu 26/09/2019 - 08:37

Permalien
My glasses are very special. when I wear them, I see very clearly, even a small thing. If I remove it, my sight is troubled. These glasses protect me from sunlight and bright light in the night. These are the medical glasses

Soumis par Homam Mohammad le mar 17/09/2019 - 21:16

Permalien
I am attracted to this kind of exercise and change the pattern of questions away from boredom

Soumis par Antonino le mar 10/09/2019 - 22:33

Permalien
I have many accessories. I prefer, when I go out with my friends take the shoulder bag. this accessories is very confortaible because I can put in the wallet, phone and keys.
Profile picture for user Optimist

Soumis par Optimist le dim 08/09/2019 - 21:17

Permalien
I have glasses that protect my eyes from the radiation of a computer monitor
Profile picture for user Hassaam Tariq

Soumis par Hassaam Tariq le ven 06/09/2019 - 02:02

Permalien
We must buy accessories and should be share and donate among the troubled peoples. At present, there are many countries that suffer from civil war, fake oppressions and persecution. Palestine and Kashmir is among the top.

Soumis par Debangshu le ven 30/08/2019 - 16:29

Permalien
No, actually I don't have much special to say about my accessories. but I want to share something about my little accessories. So, two months back I bought a laptop which is very close to my heart. So, I wanted to protect my laptop from damages. In order to achieve that I was searching for a strong rucksack. After searching all products I got rucksack of Safari, but it was damaged product. So, I went to the shopping mall to replace that product. then I got another rucksack of American Tourist unfortunately it was torn within two days. once again I exchanged that rucksack with the new one. now it's working fine. Such a bad luck I got.

Soumis par ahmedraoof le sam 17/08/2019 - 12:58

Permalien
I bought new bag from attaba and i need a new belt to wear with my new trousers a had a braclet its amazing and i love that verey much my cap is red beouse ilove this colour ibought new earrings to gave that my grand mother galsses its important to keep your eyes you should wear gloves in the winter to keep your hands finally ibut all things in my rucksack and leave the shop

Soumis par Ghaith MA le jeu 08/08/2019 - 14:26

Permalien
the exercises were amazing to make the memorizing process more easier !

Soumis par Dimsum le mer 07/08/2019 - 10:16

Permalien
Thank you, this pages make me more fluent in english. Thank yu British Council so i can more promote my Dimsum Halal to all over the world with english.

Soumis par Santika le mar 06/08/2019 - 04:42

Permalien
No, I don't have accessories that is special in some way. But actually, I like many kind of accessories: earrings, necklace, bracelet, and ring. I also like hat, cap, belt, and bag. All have its own specialities to give shapes/look/image to people who wear it. And I also learn that each one of them has its own meaning, purpose, and function related to the individual owner life and history and or related to the society's culture and history. The combination of all the accessories you wear give a complex story about you, some are comforting/pleasant to others around you, some are annoying others around you.

Soumis par dylanharris le dim 28/07/2019 - 17:44

Permalien
I have many accessories. On my 6-th birthday, my daddy bought me a couple of gloves and a cap. They're beautiful and I very liked it. Last year, I got a scarf for my best friend and he was fond of this birthday presents. I also bought for my mom an earrings since she lost one. Yesterday, my grandparent gave me a necklace and a belt as gifts for my study. Now, I'm washing my rucksack 'cause it's so dirty and I need them to carry things in my wonderful summer trip.

Soumis par lephamthuy85 le dim 28/07/2019 - 04:41

Permalien
i usually use a hat to protect my head from the sun when i go for a walk ouside. It is really useful for me everyday
Profile picture for user johnny depp

Soumis par johnny depp le ven 26/07/2019 - 23:17

Permalien
brilliant amazing great lessons that you have i still learning how to improve my English thanks a lot for these lessons

Soumis par Monika1205 le dim 21/07/2019 - 17:55

Permalien
I have the bracelet in semi precious stones to balance thé chakra.

Soumis par Setareh le ven 19/07/2019 - 09:08

Permalien
Yes,I have earring which they are very special for me because, I bought them with my first salary. I am wearing them everyday.

Soumis par alxdada le jeu 18/07/2019 - 16:25

Permalien
Yes, I have a pair of earrings from my parents

Soumis par Tossa le mer 17/07/2019 - 02:22

Permalien
Yes, I have a special accesory, it is a necklace which my boyfriend gave me.

Soumis par fariba le mar 09/07/2019 - 12:45

Permalien
l have some scurf. i like accessories. i have some earrings and neck less and bracelets.

Soumis par Sarah2001 le sam 06/07/2019 - 22:20

Permalien
I have a lots of bags becuase I like them.

Soumis par Nazarova Feruza le sam 29/06/2019 - 08:50

Permalien
I like jewelry accessories too. In my mind, every woman loves this.

Soumis par popo1011 le mer 26/06/2019 - 09:46

Permalien
I like accessories, I have many of them , stone necklace , earrings , rings ... I love them very much.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

Soumis par mtalebi le sam 15/06/2019 - 06:42

Permalien
Accessories are not important for me very much. I only use them for a while.

Soumis par Xundudan le jeu 13/06/2019 - 09:13

Permalien
I like accessories, so l have quite much such as a necklace, a bag , a rucksack. The most meaningful accessory to me is the big one of bracelet. This is a gift from my aunt who passed way in last month . I always keep it in my small bag, so this is really special to me . Whenever I feel unhappy, just looking at it cheers me up right away .

Soumis par thuyhup le mar 11/06/2019 - 04:21

Permalien
I have just had a big bonus because of well done, so I'm going to buy presents for my family tomorrow. I'll buy a bag for my mom because mom's bag is very old. My brother need a belt to hold his trousers up. My sister in law absolutely love wearing jewelry so I buy earrings, a necklace and a bracelet for her. Besides, I will choose a hat and a rucksack for my niece, she is a pretty girl and i love her so much. Finally, I think I spend a sum of money for my father because he doesn't live Viet Nam now. yeahh, this is my plan. And I only wait until tomorrow to go shopping.

Soumis par shima zahmatdooz le lun 20/05/2019 - 11:04

Permalien
I went to my friend's birthday party last week, and I bought bracelet for her because she's loved it. And about me, I have some necklaces and bracelets and earrings in my accessories. One of them was bought with my husband, Sina. I must buy one belt because I lost it.

Soumis par Ehabadam le lun 20/05/2019 - 04:48

Permalien
Thanks i had once a beautifull barcelet that my friend gave it to me in special celebration i kept it for there years but finally i lost it somewhere in one of my travels

Soumis par Nishu Verma le lun 20/05/2019 - 04:13

Permalien
Hi, Yes I have one special scarf that my father bought for me around 17 years ago. It's quite close to me because he purchased it for me for a very special occasion.

Soumis par Ahmadbassam le sam 18/05/2019 - 13:09

Permalien
Do you have an accessory that is special in some way? Tell us about it. I have a special cap and i love it . my brother gifted it for me when i was 10 years old
Hi, yes I have a special hat that my brother bought for me when was my birthday! When I see this hat I remember my brother. Thanks for making I remember this.

Soumis par Amalotb le jeu 16/05/2019 - 05:23

Permalien
yes, i have golden ring from my mom i love it very match and it looks so good on my hand.

Soumis par Akmal Karimov le mer 15/05/2019 - 11:57

Permalien
Hello everyone, who wants to be my friend? I really want to learn English better