Do the exercises and learn the words for some accessories.

Exercise

Task 1

Exercise

Task 2

Exercise

Task 3

Exercise

Task 4

Exercise

Task 5

Exercise

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

Yes absolutely you’re not wasting your time provided that if that app is entirely based on learning

Soumis par aidabaeta le lun 13/04/2020 - 23:15

Permalien
I have a scarf that my nephew give me. I like it so much!!!!

Soumis par AmjadRind le sam 11/04/2020 - 18:25

Permalien
I have special watch that is very dear to me. It is a red color watch.

Soumis par jhonatanVANEGAS le jeu 09/04/2020 - 23:47

Permalien
I consider a bracelet special, which my mom gave me when I was little

Soumis par sophie le mer 08/04/2020 - 17:00

Permalien
Well, I have got a very necessary accessory. Sometime, I hate it, and I vould like to throw it away... But, I can't leave it alone. what does is going to do without me ? It 's my electronic cigarett which is always in my bag, in my pocket, next to my book et my computer..

Soumis par Sarah Roghoke le mar 07/04/2020 - 12:16

Permalien
I have a bracelet which my two younger sisters also own the same design and a black wristwatch my fiance bought for me. They both remind me of people I love so I hold them dear.

Soumis par Manisha pandey le lun 06/04/2020 - 07:59

Permalien
Hi! A very good afternoon to all, I have a very special accessory that is my wrist watch. I got this as a good luck gift from my best friend for my interviews and campuses. I still wear it whenever I go for any important events. That is very lucky for me.

Soumis par marzieh le dim 05/04/2020 - 22:56

Permalien
I have a laptop, this is a necessary tool for me. I using the laptop for work and learning

Soumis par DianaH le dim 05/04/2020 - 05:52

Permalien
My earrings are special, because my mom used them.

Soumis par ademyonet le ven 03/04/2020 - 16:50

Permalien
I haven't very special accesory but I have different accesories. For example watch, skin belt, keychain, smartphone, scaf etc. In these smartphone is the most important. But in this days I think that mask is more important.

Soumis par ss le jeu 02/04/2020 - 23:13

Permalien
A heart shaped pendent, this story is very close to me because this is one of the beautiful memories that i have with my friends the time that i had spent with them in Doha, Qatar. We 5 of us have the same pendent which we gifted each other on Valentine's day.

Soumis par selgai le jeu 02/04/2020 - 19:35

Permalien
yes I have a silver ring which i made in indea. it has special design and color I always keep that as memory of my indea trip because its my habit to keep one thing as memory from each trip in my life .

Soumis par THAO PHUONG le mer 01/04/2020 - 03:31

Permalien
I have a silver bracelet, I bought it during Tet Holiday and it's very special. Of course, I consider it a god of luck in my work and my life. Are you sure you don't believe me? It helps me avoid evil because I feel like there's always someone to protect me.

Soumis par Lizeth0918 le mer 01/04/2020 - 02:25

Permalien
My daily accessory are earrings and the necklace. For a good woman, for some women these are the most important accessories.

Hello Lizeth0918

Please be sure to read our House rules, where you'll see that you must write your comments in English. I've translated your first one for you, but in the future please write in English -- it's good practice!

All the best

Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le dim 29/03/2020 - 14:01

Permalien
I have a face mask. It's special because it's a self-made one! ε=o(*’◡͐’)o

Hello Rafaela1

Me too! Your comment has made me think that we perhaps we should update this page -- thanks!

All the best

Soumis par Maria isabel m… le dim 29/03/2020 - 03:55

Permalien
I love a bracelet that my mom gave me
Profile picture for user George

Soumis par George le ven 27/03/2020 - 14:25

>A great experience! Learning and spend a funny morning! Thanks
Profile picture for user Sergey Sh

Soumis par Sergey Sh le mar 24/03/2020 - 00:13

Permalien
I happened to get a bracelet from my mum when I was a kid. It a special one in some way cause it was brought from Japan, it's a magnetic loop that is used to gain a blood circulation in the field of your neck and improve your health condition, you know, to make you vigorous and energetic pretending being sleepy. I've been wearing it for ages and it's a really special in some way as I said before but for the second reason of there's nobody here to have something similar.
Profile picture for user daria patskikh

Soumis par daria patskikh le lun 23/03/2020 - 12:54

Permalien
Hello, I like wear earrings in my every day life. I think that it is more interesting and pleasant accessories. Also, early I liked rucksacks, but now I prefer wear bags, because rucksacks is boring for me and i think that it is oldfashion now, in addition, bags is more elegant. I think about different bags, about its forms and colors. And dream about someone, wich will be ideal for me. Short time ago I had talk with my friend about bags, and she told that now all people prefer rucksacks, and bags no need anyone. I was very surprised and thougt that it is interesting, that different people have defferent minds.

Soumis par FaribaJavazi le sam 21/03/2020 - 18:10

Permalien
I love earrings and necklace because my mother is gift to me.

Soumis par alan.velasquez le ven 20/03/2020 - 20:36

Permalien
Was a nice Practice. I recommend to show the correct answer, I can not see it.

Hello alan.velasquez,

After you finish the task you can choose the button 'Finish' at the bottom. After clicking this, you can choose 'Show answers' to see how you did and look at the correct answers.

Soumis par foad reza le jeu 19/03/2020 - 12:48

Permalien
are the all words is Accessories part is these 12 item????

Hello foad reza,

All of these items are examples of accessories. There are more than just twelve, of course, but we provide a selection of the most common words in this category.

Soumis par SimaoDuarte le mer 18/03/2020 - 14:21

Permalien
a)necklace,ring,glasses,belt,cap,hat b)No,I don´t c)Table, chairs, sofa, fridge, micro-wave d)My opninion about strange house is because their houses isn´t cosy and confortable Simão Duarte nº21 7ºA

Soumis par Eduardo Duarte le mer 18/03/2020 - 13:56

Permalien
a)necklace,ring,glasses,hat,cap and belt b)No,I don´t c)a table, chairs,a sofa, a fridge. d)I don´t like the strange houses because i love my very much Eduardo Duarte 7ºA nº9

Soumis par Khin Nyein Chan le mar 17/03/2020 - 14:27

Permalien
I don't have any important accessories but sometime my smart phone is special thing for me.

Soumis par Eswar le mar 17/03/2020 - 11:02

Permalien
Well, I have my Wrist watch on of my friend gifted to Me. I wear the watch 24x7 It shows time and Tracking Some of the Activities Like walking etc.

Soumis par DOAN BA DO le lun 16/03/2020 - 06:32

Permalien
I had a watch which my girlfriend bought for me. It's very nice and help me control time. i like it so much.

Soumis par s4lemm le mar 03/03/2020 - 23:43

Permalien
My cellphone is really important for me. I can't enjoy my day without it.

Soumis par Bacho Nadirashvili le mar 03/03/2020 - 16:46

Permalien
i want to communicate and learn English with one of you.So this exersize was easy for me

Soumis par Eswar le lun 02/03/2020 - 08:58

Permalien
One of My favourite Item is My wrist watch . I always carry 24x7 It shows time track to do things In time,
Profile picture for user AnastasiyaRadi

Soumis par AnastasiyaRadi le jeu 27/02/2020 - 09:29

Permalien
I wear earring every day. It's my mother gift. I really don't like rings or bracelets because they are not very handy for me. I absolutely fell in love with scarfs I think they very beautiful and stylish. I don't have any hat but I think I would like to buy one for summer sunny days and to look like a lady.

Soumis par tram.tran le mar 18/02/2020 - 02:49

Permalien
I always wear a watch, because it's a gift from my friend and it suits me very well

Soumis par Luzsi le sam 15/02/2020 - 22:57

Permalien
I have the sunglasses. I wear them every day. Somethimes in the head. Inusethem in winter and in summer.

Soumis par Fariy le ven 14/02/2020 - 08:21

Permalien
The accessory I always carry for going outside is umbrella because it is very useful for me whether the sun is shinning or it's rains.

Soumis par Dariusz le jeu 13/02/2020 - 23:09

Permalien
First of all I also must say thank you for this website, is awesome! I think the best English course, very useful and contained all what we need to learn English. An special accesory are my glasses, Before I used contacts lens those are also special. Another special accesory for me is a racksuck through I can carry all necessary things.
Profile picture for user Sabrasriya

Soumis par Sabrasriya le sam 08/02/2020 - 12:18

Permalien
Thanks a lot to British council to help us learn English through your website.

Soumis par fatima elhamraoui le mar 04/02/2020 - 15:17

Permalien
thank you you make learning so awesome