A restaurant menu

Read a menu to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text
Tony's Kitchen
★★★★★☆
231 reviews
Chicken, Pizzas, Vegetarian
17 Broad Street
Opening at 11:30
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

Worksheet94.8 Ko

A1 English level (elementary)

Soumis par Faheem Khan le mar 18/08/2020 - 11:40

Permalien
i would like sausage,grilled fish and salad dressing.

Soumis par PeterG le lun 03/08/2020 - 17:02

Permalien
I'd like have Steak with chips, cheese and tomato pizza and orange juice

Soumis par Maria19 le sam 01/08/2020 - 13:21

Permalien
I would like cheese and tomato pizza with beer.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le lun 20/07/2020 - 14:09

Permalien
I would like to have a piece of homemade carrot cake and beer. ;)

Soumis par haydeecolli le lun 13/07/2020 - 20:24

Permalien
I would like to eat a steak with salad. For dessert I would like chocolate ice cream, with an orange juice.

Soumis par SHERIFHAMOUDA le jeu 09/07/2020 - 14:57

Permalien
i'd like to have grilled fish of the day comes with vegetable chili with water and cup of coffee

Soumis par fatfat le ven 03/07/2020 - 12:12

Permalien
I would like to have steak with chips, homemade banana cake and cup of tea.

Soumis par liangidp le jeu 02/07/2020 - 18:36

Permalien
I would like to eat sausage because it is delicious, I use to eat before. And I need a cup of coffee for the morning before I go out. I want to eat Grilled fish of the day for the evening and I want to eat some sweets before drink water like ice cream or chocolate something like that because I like it very much when you think is ridiculous but it cool for me to complete for dinner. it's good for me. Moreover, I always drink a glass of water before going to bed. It is my real life. simple but I like it.

Soumis par Ronake le lun 29/06/2020 - 20:59

Permalien
I would like to try the special food for the day, grilled fish. For dessert, I would like to take a homemade banana cake with a cup of coffee.

Soumis par Momo536 le jeu 25/06/2020 - 14:01

Permalien
I would like to eat a lot of staff but i cant case i have diet but in my off days I would like pizza, burger , some traditional food , also I would like to drink avocado .
Profile picture for user Hennadii

Soumis par Hennadii le lun 22/06/2020 - 12:04

Permalien
I would like grilled fish or steak with salad (depend on what kind of fish). It could be chicken but I don't eat garlic. Soup of the day with brown bread. I prefer brown bread with soups. Beer with steak and coffee with cake ))

Soumis par Fatemeh.Najafzadeh le ven 12/06/2020 - 00:20

Permalien
I’d like steak with chips for main course and a piece of carrot cake for dessert. Finally I fancy drinking cup of tea afterwards.
Profile picture for user ILYES

Soumis par ILYES le jeu 11/06/2020 - 22:29

Permalien
For starter , I'd like the vegetable soup . For the main course , I'd like the grilled fish . For dessert i'd like Fresh fruit salad with cream . And for the drink i'd like cup of coffee
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le jeu 11/06/2020 - 12:53

Permalien
What is "Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce" like? I think ice cream will melt soon under chocolate sauce...? So would it be just chocolate??

Hello Rafaela1

There are some commercially-produced chocolate sauces that are liquid, even when they're cold. That's the kind of thing that's usually put on top of chocolate ice cream, and sometimes on other desserts. To me, these kinds of sauces taste more like sugar than chocolate, but lots of people like them.

All the best

Profile picture for user lsrafael

Soumis par lsrafael le jeu 11/06/2020 - 02:35

Permalien
I would like to have steak with chips, drink beer, chocolate with ice cream and finally have a cup of coffee.
Profile picture for user Onur

Soumis par Onur le mer 03/06/2020 - 17:06

Permalien
I would like to have steak with chips, chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and water. These will cost an arm and a leg if we consider Turkish currency :)

Soumis par Teresa Chi le mer 27/05/2020 - 15:08

Permalien
i'd like to have some salad with meat and BBQ sauce please, and then some chocolate ice cream for dessert, and for drink a beer would be good.

Soumis par mouna99 le sam 16/05/2020 - 14:45

Permalien
I would to have Homemade banana cake and orange juice

Soumis par Muhammad Bagir le sam 16/05/2020 - 03:54

Permalien
I think Chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce is great
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le jeu 14/05/2020 - 15:06

Permalien
I'd like to have fresh fruit salad with grapes, mango, melon and apple, served with cream or ice cream, and steak with chips or salad at Tony's kitchen. *ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭*

Soumis par c.lopes23 le jeu 14/05/2020 - 13:24

Permalien
I'd like a pão de queijo, like as bread of cheese.

Soumis par Kiomars le mar 12/05/2020 - 07:48

Permalien
I'd like to have the fruit and vegetables, but i serve meat and rice a lot, for drinking just water is better to me and green tea. tnx

Soumis par Nyanko Neko le dim 03/05/2020 - 14:53

Permalien
i would like to have an icream because the weather is so hot today ... Icream icream is the best right now. At night I prefer chicken soup to beef steak , chicken soup is so delicous , then i would like to have a cup of tea.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le dim 03/05/2020 - 12:46

Permalien
Excuse me, do you have a panini with tuna and a slice of tomato? ;)

Soumis par Phuc tran le sam 02/05/2020 - 11:07

Permalien
I would like to have some meat an fish like grilled fish, steak with chips, chicken salad with garlic yoghurt dressing. Some vegetable like mushroom omelate, cheese and tomato pizza. Some swith like homemade banana cake, and chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. Some drinks like a cup of coffe or a cup of tea.

Soumis par Nam le sam 02/05/2020 - 09:07

Permalien
I would like to have soup with brown bread for my appetizer and a steak with salad for my main course and then I would like to enjoy my dessert with chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. For drinking, I want sparkling water, please.

Soumis par Alfaprime le mar 28/04/2020 - 23:08

Permalien
I would like to have meat and vegatables and then watermaloon.

Soumis par narcisa le mar 28/04/2020 - 11:02

Permalien
I would like to have the fish of the day, for dessert I would like to have fresh fruit salad served with ice cream and a cup of coffee

Soumis par Christian le jeu 23/04/2020 - 03:48

Permalien
I would like to have a pizza and one ice cream please then I would like to have a bottle of water.

Soumis par Ronake le dim 19/04/2020 - 22:47

Permalien
I would like to have the daily menu, Grilled fish. For dessert i would to have homemade banana cake, and to drink coffe.
Profile picture for user Berny Herrera

Soumis par Berny Herrera le mer 15/04/2020 - 02:46

Permalien
I´d like an hamburger but here, where I´m living now, it´s not possible although I go to the Grocerystore "Pulpería" is the current word in spanish, buy all the ingredients and prepare a Homemade one. And at the afternoons I take a cup of coffee. I´m not accustomed to take tea. I´ve heard in England drinking a cup of tea is so common, isn´t it?
Profile picture for user zabiullah

Soumis par zabiullah le mer 08/04/2020 - 12:13

Permalien
i prefer to have salad and a glass of joice during the morning but during the lunch i would rather have steak and some frish fruit...at night i would love to eat some vegetable and a bowl of soup mixed with fresh fruit.
Profile picture for user ashrafsdmp

Soumis par ashrafsdmp le mar 07/04/2020 - 01:41

Permalien
I would like to have vegetable chili, water and finally a cup of tea. I like vegetables very much.

Soumis par Ronald729 le lun 06/04/2020 - 10:56

Permalien
I world like a steak with salad and cheese with tomato pizza,One oranger juice for my drinks,II will expect and enjoy this dinner.

Soumis par Mahmoud Gadelk… le sam 28/03/2020 - 15:25

Permalien
I think I will have grilled fish with salad, for the dessert I 'll take a piece of homemade banana cake, and a bottle of water, please.
Profile picture for user OlaIELTS

Soumis par OlaIELTS le mar 24/03/2020 - 14:53

Permalien
I would like to have steak and chips with an orange juice as well as water.

Soumis par 함보민 le lun 16/03/2020 - 01:11

Permalien
I would like to have steak with chips so much. I am hungry...

Hello 함보민

Thanks for your comment -- many days, I would make the same choice as you.

Would you mind putting your username in Roman letters (the alphabet used in English)? Since everyone on our site can read these letters, that way we will all know how to say your username.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

All the best

Soumis par HMida le ven 13/03/2020 - 14:23

Permalien
Every saturday neight, we go to a restaurant in our city. The children prefer chips, pizza and coca. My wife and me choice a fish plat or steak.
Profile picture for user Sergei Baskakov

Soumis par Sergei Baskakov le mer 04/03/2020 - 19:33

Permalien
I like burgers and beer. They're made for each over =)

Soumis par pacha809 le dim 01/03/2020 - 11:03

Permalien
Tomorrow, we're going to eat mussels with french fries. It's one of my favourite dishes. But I really like meat (steak, sausage, veal, pork...) and poultry (chicken, duck, rabbit...). So as you can see, I like to eat!!! My wife and I occasionally to restaurants only to celebrate an birthday, Mother's Day, St Valentine's Day or an other party we share with friends. Most of the time I cook at home.

Soumis par ademyonet le dim 09/02/2020 - 18:46

Permalien
I like drinking grapes juice, natural spring water and ayran. This with drinks together I like eating fish and meat grill kinds everytime. But accounts is coming much. So I prefer I cook at home own.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le dim 09/02/2020 - 13:09

Permalien
I feel like having steak with chips or salad with a glass of wine! (๑•᎑•๑)

Soumis par Alaa Basha le dim 09/02/2020 - 06:08

Permalien
I like having burger and salad pizza with a Pepsi. The dessert would be lovely if it's a strawberry ice-cream. At the end, sharing meal with loved people is what makes it worthy having.

Soumis par Farisasky le mar 04/02/2020 - 02:44

Permalien
steak with chips sounds good and as a dessert chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce would be delicious