Appearance 1

Do the exercises to learn words to describe people's appearance.

Are you ready to take your vocabulary to the next level?

Soumis par IKI le lun 16/11/2020 - 07:37

Permalien
Hello everyone, Nice to meet you! My name is Ei Khaing. I'm 25 years old. I'm 164cm tall and weight is 49kg. I have dark and short hair. Although I'm not beautiful, I love my appearance. I have one brother. He is more handsome than me. And My mon is older than my father.

Soumis par Alex.BC le sam 07/11/2020 - 17:32

Permalien
I have blonde hair and green eyes. I'm 178 cm and 79 kg. I think I'm slim :)

Soumis par lwthsun le jeu 05/11/2020 - 01:21

Permalien
I'm 18 and I'm so tall. My hair is dark as my eyes. I don't know about my weight but I think I'm slim. My sister is 11 years old and she is short. Her hair and eyes are dark too and she is very thin.

Soumis par alexiaimogen le ven 30/10/2020 - 06:28

Permalien
Hi, I've short blonde hair, brown eyes with doubled eyelids, pretty short rather than people usually (155 cm), and has a 47 kg weight.

Soumis par Eduarda Ellen … le mar 27/10/2020 - 21:42

Permalien
I'm 22 years old. I'm thinn, my weight is 57 kg and my height is 165 cm. I have dark and curly hair. I have brown eyes.
Profile picture for user Optimist

Soumis par Optimist le mar 20/10/2020 - 19:26

Permalien
I am 25 years old. I am tall 187cm, I have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Soumis par Nurieta le mar 20/10/2020 - 15:03

Permalien
Hi, I would like to describe my husband. He´s 42 years old. He´s taller than me, he´s 1.90 cm tall. He´s slim.

Soumis par Slyflaner le ven 16/10/2020 - 07:06

Permalien
I like people with ginger hair. But me and mine family haven't ginger hair. All people from mine family have dark hairs.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le lun 28/09/2020 - 14:08

Permalien
Honestly, I have silky smooth skin....under the fur. ;)

Soumis par Đặng Hằng le lun 28/09/2020 - 08:39

Permalien
Hi everyone. I'm Hang. 22 years old. I am easy-looking with long, straight, black hair. I take care of my hair carefully, so it's really nice and creamy. And I proud about that!

Soumis par criselayala98 le dim 27/09/2020 - 00:24

Permalien
Hi. I am thin, short (about 160 cm), and I am a young woman; my skin is brunette, my eyes are brown, I have straight, long and light brown hair.

Soumis par Htet Htet Wint… le mar 22/09/2020 - 10:46

Permalien
I am 22 years old. I am 160cm tall and my weight is 54 kg. So I don't think I am a fat girl. I have dark, mild hair. My face is normal neither beautiful nor ugly. But in my body, I don't like my nose because it is a little flat .

Soumis par Ayatai le sam 19/09/2020 - 12:03

Permalien
Hi. My name is Ayatai. I am a 27 year-old girl with long curly black hair. My eyes are pretty big. I slim and a little short.

Soumis par Zazil le ven 18/09/2020 - 04:26

Permalien
I'm 23 years old. I'm slim and short. I have brown, long hair and white skin.

Soumis par Selvi le mer 16/09/2020 - 07:41

Permalien
What is your appearance like? Describe a friend or someone in your family. I'm short, thin and young woman. Most people think thin means fit but I don't feel healty and fit so I am trying to do yoga three times a week. I have long, curly and brown hair. I have brown eyes although My mother and my sisters have green eyes.When I was a little girl I was very upset about that because not also my eyes' colour but also any part of my body didin't look like my family. They have green eyes and dark hair. Their skin is whiter than mine and they are taller than me. But as I grew older I made peace with my appearance.

Soumis par Xet Xsan Htet le jeu 10/09/2020 - 18:16

Permalien
Hi there! I'm Xet. I'm 25 years old. I weigh 135 lb and 5' 9" tall. I've got a dark, short and straight hair. And I also have round brown eyes. Most people said that I'm handsome. I also think so. :p

Soumis par Ramesh Kumar le dim 06/09/2020 - 05:39

Permalien
Hi My name Rambesh Bardwaj I am 40 years old quite fat, I am 6 fits tall and dark I have one younger brother who words in Indian Army. My friends say i looking handsome.

Soumis par Amany mohamed le ven 21/08/2020 - 02:15

Permalien
Hi, I'am amany,ayoung woman,27 years old,short and slim l have adark and short hair My eye is brown

Soumis par karimsabri le sam 15/08/2020 - 00:27

Permalien
Hello everybody My name is Karim. I am a tall men. I am 185cm and weighs 70kg. I have dark hair. I am not too young and not too old. My mother is a beautiful woman. My father is older than my mother. I have my brother is thinner and younger than me.

Soumis par yasamin le sam 08/08/2020 - 14:39

Permalien
Hi guys I am beautiful young women my name yasmin . I am short , have blonde and short hair, my eye is brown my age is 23 years old .. finally , I love me , I am so happy because learn English in this account .. see you
Profile picture for user Monserrat HES

Soumis par Monserrat HES le jeu 30/07/2020 - 03:45

Permalien
I am young woman I am 29 years old I have dark and long hair I am short and slim. I am in good shape! My skin is brown I am twin I am beautiful! oh yes! I love me!
Profile picture for user Adriana Passador

Soumis par Adriana Passador le jeu 23/07/2020 - 12:07

Permalien
I am woman, i have 56 old, have 162cm and short, have 70kg and fatter, have eyes and hair dark. I am beatifull

Soumis par I am le jeu 23/07/2020 - 09:22

Permalien
I am an adult. I've a tall and have a short blond (with gray) hair, blue eyes. I am thinner than fat. Some people suppose, that I'am a handsome. But i'm completely agree with previous comments - beauty of the appearance can to deceive, because real beauty is beauty of the soul. Each of us met people who was beautiful or handsome outside, but could be darker inside. And i saw many another examples (i think this is rather a rule), when people have an ugly appearance, but they have kind soul and pure heart. Whit this in mind i suppose we should not making a hasty conclusions about those, who we met on the our life way.

Soumis par xenia le ven 17/07/2020 - 13:22

Permalien
I'm a young tall person with natural blond hair and blue eyes. I like my appearance, but I think the real beauty is in a soul

Soumis par Mohamed Mostafa le sam 11/07/2020 - 15:04

Permalien
Hi, I'm Mohamed. 48 years old. I have two brothers, both of them are older and taller than me. My tall is 175cm. I have dark hair, a quite slim body, and I hope to keep an athlete as now when I am old.

Soumis par Eswar le mar 07/07/2020 - 10:08

Permalien
Hi, My name is eswar i am 27 years old Quite little bit fat. and my height is 165cm. i am younger than my brother. And i have a dark brown hair.finally i'm good looking handsome guy

Soumis par Mahmudul_Tanim le jeu 02/07/2020 - 19:11

Permalien
Hello guys, I'm Mahmudul_Tanim, 20 years old. I have dark hair & yellow skin. My height 172 cm. I'm taller than my 3 younger siblings and also i'm handsome young boy:)

Rôles

• Utilisateur anonyme role (no expiration)

Soumis par RixNguyen (non vérifié) le mar 09/06/2020 - 09:51

Permalien
I am a boy. I am 23 years old and 1m68 tall. I have dark hair and yellow skin. I'm pretty handsome and a little fat.

Soumis par Esperance15 le lun 08/06/2020 - 21:17

Permalien
I am 165cm tall, dark skin, short black hair and very beautiful.

Soumis par Asni le lun 08/06/2020 - 21:12

Permalien
I'm a young woman, short and not fat but still have to lose some weight to be in shape, my hair and eyes are dark. I can't say I'm beautiful because beauty is relative,but yes I feel beautiful. I'm going to describe my little baby, he is 8 months old. He has dark hair just like me. He is beautiful and has a smile I can't resist...

Soumis par huynhtrongvinh789 le mer 03/06/2020 - 10:09

Permalien
My appearance: I have a straight black hair. I am 167cm tall. I have a good-looking man.

Soumis par Edwinarb le sam 23/05/2020 - 17:20

Permalien
Eii hi I´m 47 years old. i´m tall, thin and dark hair, most of my friends are short... you are short? ok, comments and welcome to my group or friends.. jeje. Salute!

Soumis par Natali G le dim 17/05/2020 - 18:31

Permalien
Hi! I'm Natali. I have a short dark hair and blue eyes. I have long legs. I have brother. He is younger than me. I'm slim. My brother is fat. I have my handsome. He's older than me.

Soumis par Hrachia le ven 15/05/2020 - 11:59

Permalien
Hi, I'm Hrachia, 27 yars old. I'm an athlete so I have slim, quite tall body. My height is 182 cm. I have dark brown hair. I'm a handsome young man,))
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Soumis par Rafaela1 le mer 13/05/2020 - 14:27

Permalien
I've got a question. Why do people say "ginger hair" instead of light brown/orange/ yellow hair? Does "ginger" have a special meaning in referring something?

Hello Rafaela1,

Ginger does not have any special meaning. It's simply another way to say red hair.

Red hair can be dyed or it can be natural, in which case we can also say ginger.

Soumis par trannp1 le mer 13/05/2020 - 08:18

Permalien
I am a type of fat person in my home country. I have black hair. My father is thin, he has black hair and he looks handsome.

Soumis par Martyna le lun 11/05/2020 - 13:11

Permalien
Hi. My name is Martyna. I'm thirteen years old. For my age I am a tall and slim girl. I have short, brown hair and blue eyes. My nose is small. I like wearing dresses and colorful blouses. I always wear my black glasses. I don't like the new fashion with protective masks. I love my sister. She is wonderful. Her name is Ania. She is twenty two years old. She also is slim and tall. She has long dark hair and green eyes. She wears glasses too.

Soumis par thuy02102000 le lun 11/05/2020 - 11:05

Permalien
My appearance: I am a student and quite tall, quite fat. I have a smooth dark hair with olive skinned. I have small eyes but I always proud of my bright smile >

Soumis par ramya sarath kumar le mer 15/04/2020 - 13:39

Permalien
I am a tall, dark hair and a beautiful girl. My sister is tall, long hair compared to me.

Soumis par Lauracastanos le mar 14/04/2020 - 20:19

Permalien
Hello I am short, slim and freckled, I have dark curly hair, dark eyes, i am 28 years old, I'm older than my sister, she is beautiful, tall and thin, her hair is darker and longer than mine.

Soumis par Milena Lucero … le lun 13/04/2020 - 10:57

Permalien
Hi, I'm short, slim and beautiful... I have dark curly hair, dark eyes, I'm 30 years old, I'm older than my sister, she's beautiful, tall and thin, her hair is darker and longer than mine.

Soumis par Alexis GG le sam 11/04/2020 - 17:49

Permalien
I'm a middle age person, like I am 31 years old. I'm neither short or tall, I'm 180cm tall. Due to my genetic (or my stress) I've no more hairs, but at the origin I had dark hair. I like to consider me as handsome person, like everybody should do, I think. I won't talk about my weight because it's not a very attractive point for me, but I don't feel too fat, so that's ok.

Soumis par ghazala faraz le sam 11/04/2020 - 14:19

Permalien
hi, its Ghazala Faraz from Pakistan. I have ginger hair with light brownish color and silky in medium size, my face complaction is fair, i am smart with tall height.

Soumis par Ibnelfais anass le mar 07/04/2020 - 14:14

Permalien
Hello, i'm anass, 35 years old, i have dark hair ,handsome of course, tall and and a little fat my little brother mahdi is 18 years old with bolnde hair tall and thin