Everyday objects

Learn words for everyday objects by doing these exercises.

Soumis par Bena - Mustafa le dim 17/10/2021 - 03:46

Permalien

Previously, when I was worked i was carried bag with small purse , phone , glasses and key of the house also . Inside my bag i was Putting cream lotion for my dry skin to used after i wash to pray. I miss my collogues , but I am not back , I am searching new job .

Soumis par joselo le mar 17/08/2021 - 01:09

Permalien
I work with a computer every day and I need to wear glasses to avoid my eyes getting tired. I use a wallet to carry my money and credit cards. Sometimes I lose my keys and have to look for them around my house to be able to go out. I can not imagine my daily life without my smartphone. It is just like another part of my body.

Soumis par Rafaela1 le lun 03/05/2021 - 13:14

Permalien
I noticed I didn't have my card with me at the time of payment.... OMG.... I came back later. ;(

Soumis par amr mohamed le sam 01/05/2021 - 16:16

Permalien
When i go out, I put a backpack on and sunglasses. Also, i carry my phone and never use wallets i don't know why?

Soumis par Rafaela1 le sam 01/05/2021 - 15:00

Permalien
I carry my mobile phone...., wait a minute, .... I think it's a smartphone. Which is which?? Do you guys know the difference??
I think the difference is that you can do more things with a smartphone than with a phone. A smartphone is like a computer that allows you to call somebody else among many other things such as sending messages or browsing the internet.

Soumis par zezosameh le sam 01/05/2021 - 00:02

Permalien
When I go out, I carry my wallet, purse, and my mobile phone. I'm a student so I don't need a briefcase.

Soumis par Rafaela1 le mer 07/04/2021 - 14:02

Permalien
Recently, I don't carry a purse, because I rarely use cash. ;)

Soumis par mstfks le mer 07/04/2021 - 10:10

Permalien
When I go out, I carry my mobile phone, wallet, keys, backpack, sunglasses.

Soumis par Nader Ahmed le mer 31/03/2021 - 13:38

Permalien
When you go out, I take with me my laptop, my mobile phone, my wallet, my briefcase to keep my documents, my car keys, and especially my glasses I can't read without them.

Soumis par Andrea Valencia le lun 29/03/2021 - 16:52

Permalien
When I go out to work I often carry several things.I carry a rucksack to store a notebook, a folder, pens, pencils, a wallet, a cell phone, house keys and glasses. I also carry a comb, toilet paper, a small mirror and some fruit in my backpack.

Soumis par alvarovalle le ven 12/03/2021 - 02:49

Permalien
I prefer carry a rucksack more than a briefcase!

Soumis par mostafa99 le mar 09/02/2021 - 22:56

Permalien
I usually carry my mobile phone, wallet, and rucksack

Soumis par Rafaela1 le mar 09/02/2021 - 14:14

Permalien
I don't carry neither a computer, a landline, nor a mobile phone. I carry a smartphone which includes an e-wallet. ;)

Soumis par Leila77 le mar 09/02/2021 - 08:53

Permalien
When I gout out, I usually, carry my mobile phone, my glasses, a wallet, a purse, and the keys.

Soumis par Mone le sam 30/01/2021 - 16:21

Permalien
When I go out I need lots of things in my bag. I have a wallet and a purse. I wear contact lense and I need glasses to read a brochure or a menu. I also have my mobile phone with me. Last but not least I need my car keys. So my bag is full of importent things.

Soumis par zabiullah le ven 25/12/2020 - 05:15

Permalien
thanks a lot... some people try to carry out some essentail things for example; mobile phone, identity card, wallet, purse, glasses ect... when they go out. , but when i go out for shoppings, work or go for reluxing, i always get my phone, wallet, and money.

Soumis par Goookhairy le ven 25/12/2020 - 03:34

Permalien
When I got to work, I use my computer and my mobile phone. Usually I do not keep my wallet when I go out.

Soumis par Ayuloraine sit… le mar 17/11/2020 - 03:29

Permalien
when i go out, i carry my mobilephone, purse, wallet

Soumis par Eswar le ven 06/11/2020 - 08:41

Permalien
When i go out i would carry wallet and car keys to go for Work And definitely phone i will take it.

Soumis par Optimist le jeu 29/10/2020 - 20:49

Permalien
Now most of the things described in the lesson can replace a smartphone - this is a phone + computer + wallet + ticket + key + many more functions. I always carry it with me .

Soumis par Maff le mar 13/10/2020 - 17:54

Permalien
I usually carry my cell phone and my wallet with money

Soumis par César Ortiz Romero le mar 13/10/2020 - 17:36

Permalien
When I go out, I like to carry my phone and headphones, as well as my wallet and keys

Soumis par Brian H.A le mar 13/10/2020 - 15:54

Permalien
I usually carry my glasses, my wallet and a backpack with my keys and my phone when I go out

Soumis par Yemina le mar 13/10/2020 - 02:41

Permalien
Whenever I go out I carry glasses, my house keys, my phone and sometimes a backpack.

Soumis par Htet Htet Wint… le sam 26/09/2020 - 17:29

Permalien
When I go out, the most important thing that I take is my phone and purse. I always take my rucksack too. In this, there are my umbrella , water bottle and junk foods.

Soumis par Selvi le jeu 17/09/2020 - 08:14

Permalien
When I go out, I carry my phone, keys and purse. In my purse there are some cash, credit cards and backup home key. Becouse sometime I could forget my keys at work and I woudn't go in the house so I carry extra key in my purse. Also I carry a bottle of water, I drink alot of water and I don't want to buy water in plastic bottle because of ecological reasons. I don't like hearing stranger people's conversation, traffic voice etc. So I always take my earpiece with me for listening music or podcasts. Nowadays I bring napkins, hand sanitizer and sugical mask.

Soumis par bambangarynugroho le mer 02/09/2020 - 05:51

Permalien
when i go out always carry phone as tool comunication and anticipation if somethink happened

Soumis par karimsabri le mar 18/08/2020 - 01:48

Permalien
When I go out I take everyday in my pocket my wallet.

Soumis par yasamin le lun 17/08/2020 - 13:21

Permalien
Usually I carry smell bag , i put in it mobile phone , money and my lipstick .

Soumis par Eswar le mer 08/07/2020 - 11:10

Permalien
if i wanted to go out, i would like to bring rucksack and put my mobile int omy pocket and wallet for credit card information.

Soumis par Asni le mar 16/06/2020 - 22:44

Permalien
I usually use a handbag to carry the things I need, money, the keys of my house, tissues, cards, my mobilephone, etc.

Soumis par RixNguyen (non vérifié) le mar 09/06/2020 - 11:29

Permalien
When I go out, I always carry my wallet, my phone, my keys and my identification badge because I live in a dormitory.

Soumis par David Ortiz le sam 30/05/2020 - 05:50

Permalien
When i go out i always carry: My mobile phone My keys an my glasses

Soumis par Natali G le mer 20/05/2020 - 15:09

Permalien
When I go to the outside I take: - my wallet; - my mobile phone; - my sunny glasses (if I have sunny day)))))); - and my keys.

Soumis par Arturito870202 le mer 20/05/2020 - 12:30

normally i bring with me: - keys - rucksack - wallet - cell phone

Soumis par thuy02102000 le mar 12/05/2020 - 16:15

Permalien
I always go out because I have to go to school (lol). When going out, the objects I carry is my rucksack including a lot of things like laptop, earphone, books, notebook, note, pen, pencil, face mask, keys, power bank, and particularly my cellphone

Soumis par anish le dim 10/05/2020 - 10:58

Permalien
Hi everyone, I am an English teacher, so if you need help feel free to contact me.

Soumis par Tran Ngoc le jeu 23/04/2020 - 11:34

Permalien
Hello Sir, I don't understand when we must to use THAT: For example two sentences bellow: - This is a bag that you put on your back. - This is a small suitcase we use to carry things for work. => Could we use THAT in the second one: This is a small suitcase THAT we use to carry things for work Thank you for your explain Ngoc

Hello Tran Ngoc

This is explained on our Relative clauses page -- see the section called Omitting the relative pronoun. Could you please have a look there? If you have any other questions after reading that, please don't hesitate to ask us again.

All the best

Soumis par Sergei Baskakov le mer 22/04/2020 - 15:45

Permalien
When I need to go out, I take my rucksack and put my mobile phone, house keys and wallet in it. I don't need a lot of stuff in my rucksack because I don't like to take too much with me.

Soumis par Alexis GG le lun 20/04/2020 - 18:40

Permalien
It can depends for what reason I go out. If I just go out to walk or to go to the market for example, I just bring my mobile phone, keys and my wallet. If I go out to work, I carry in additional my briefcase which contains my laptop, my glasses and my papers work.

Soumis par OlaIELTS le lun 13/04/2020 - 19:10

Permalien
When am going out I carry the following: - Mobile phone. - Wallet. - Rucksack and - Keys.

Soumis par ghazala faraz le dim 12/04/2020 - 11:58

Permalien
When i go out i just carry purse, glasses and cellphone.

Soumis par marzieh le ven 10/04/2020 - 13:48

Permalien
when I go out I do carry my rucksack, home keys, and purse.

Soumis par FRANCY JACQUEL… le mar 07/04/2020 - 21:54

Permalien
I usually wear keys at home, the car keys, computer in the briefcase, my wallet everydays, purse too, my phone it is very important.

Soumis par Maria Shams le jeu 02/04/2020 - 18:21

Permalien
I don't carry many things; only rucksack, wallet and keys.

Soumis par Rafaela1 le dim 08/03/2020 - 12:14

Permalien
I don’t carry a landline, a computer, and a contact lens case!

Soumis par vivi chao le sam 07/03/2020 - 19:00

Permalien
I always carry briefcase and key when I go to office.

Soumis par Sohelabed le dim 01/03/2020 - 06:04

Permalien
i daily uses a lot things from those, at morning when i get out for office i take keys, wallet, rucksack, i don't use glasses , mobile phone, then ticket for bus etc.