Shopping for clothes

Listen to a conversation in a shop to practise and improve your listening skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then listen to the audio and do the exercises.

Shop assistant: Hello, can I help you?

Customer: I'm just looking, thanks.

Customer: Excuse me?

Shop assistant: Yes?

Customer: Where are the changing rooms?

Shop assistant: They're over there. Behind you.

Customer: Thank you.

Customer: Hi. Excuse me again. Do you have this jumper in black?

Shop assistant: Yes, just a moment. What size do you need?

Customer: Extra small, please.

Shop assistant: Here you are.

Customer: How much is this?

Shop assistant: It's £29.

Customer: Can I pay by credit card?

Shop assistant: Yes, you can. Of course.

Shop assistant: Would you like a bag for that?

Customer: Yes, please.

Worksheet61.23 Ko

Soumis par MAE le sam 06/06/2020 - 14:37

Permalien
No really. I always shop online, because I feel tried when I spend much more time walking in the supermall.

Soumis par Asni le ven 05/06/2020 - 22:21

Permalien
No, I don't really enjoy shopping that's why I go only if I need something. And I go straight to it, I don't spend much time at the shops. I enjoy more going for a walk or jogging. I also like going to a café or a restaurant.

Soumis par eshan.saif le mer 03/06/2020 - 15:13

Permalien
I like shopping but i don't often go to shopping. Basically i go to shopping twice in a year to buy clothes and shoes. As a Muslim we celebrate two main festivals in a year, and in these periods i like to do shopping and give presents to my relatives like new clothes, shoes etc.

Soumis par Leonardo Lisboa le mar 02/06/2020 - 01:30

Permalien
I do not like too much, to me is always boring, and I’m undergraduate student, I like to save my money how much that I can.

Soumis par ILYES le dim 31/05/2020 - 17:32

Permalien
Yes i like to go in shops of clothes , In my country the clothes is very expensive but I go to the shops many times although . actually sometimes I'm buying some things and sometimes just only watched .

Soumis par amal.araia le jeu 28/05/2020 - 21:04

Permalien
Yes, I love shopping and enjoy it so much. I go shopping for clothes or shoes once every two months.

Soumis par cittàutopica le mer 20/05/2020 - 16:00

Permalien
Yes, I love shopping, but I'm not shopping addict. I go shopping for clothing when I need to buy some clothes for an occasion or when I have the desire to wear something new.

Soumis par mouna99 le sam 16/05/2020 - 14:31

Permalien
Yes I love shopping, and I always do that in my free time

Soumis par c.lopes23 le mer 13/05/2020 - 20:15

Permalien
Do you enjoy shopping? How often do you go shopping for clothes or shoes? No, I don't, I believe boring. I don't know, but it's few times in the year

Soumis par polina1994-94 le mer 13/05/2020 - 13:48

Permalien
I love shopping very much! If I have more money, I would go shopping twice a week.

Soumis par konatenasty le dim 10/05/2020 - 12:58

Permalien
I like to go shopping with my friend in my free time,i feel beautiful when i try on some clothes and shoes.Shopping takes away stress and makes me happy.

Soumis par Fatemeh.Najafzadeh le jeu 07/05/2020 - 01:42

Permalien
I love shopping. I’d like to go shopping to buy anything (cloths, shoes, bags and etc.) as much as I want but I can’t because I need to save some money for the future. But I usually go shopping every month.

Soumis par Bignon le dim 03/05/2020 - 19:42

Permalien
Of course I'm a woman so I like to by a new dress each month. I would like to by more expensive shoes, but I don't get enough money.

Soumis par Youssef Karfouh le jeu 30/04/2020 - 15:46

Permalien
yes i do , i sometimes go shopping some clothes at the weekend with my friends

Soumis par shami88 le lun 27/04/2020 - 14:58

Permalien
I love shopping so much when I have money I will pay a lot

Soumis par AmirELT le sam 25/04/2020 - 06:11

Permalien
This is a great lesson with activities designed beautifully. Thank you.

Soumis par Emirito le mar 21/04/2020 - 21:16

Permalien
Yes I do. I love shopping anything. Especially, I buy clothes of high quality as well as shoes. So, maybe I am going to the shops until three times to the year. But, there is another dates like San Valentin or brithdays where I go to the store for some present.

Soumis par HMida le mar 21/04/2020 - 14:42

Permalien
Really, I don't like shopping. That seems a woman hobby. Personally, I do shopping only when I need of clothes or shoes for a particular event. Moreover, where I am accompanying my wife for her purchases, very much I miss.

Soumis par Aisha Mohammed… le sam 18/04/2020 - 13:59

Permalien
I love shopping, I very enjoy a shopping when I have got money.

Soumis par Rafaela1 le sam 18/04/2020 - 05:37

During Covid-19, I can now get by without shopping for clothes. =3

Soumis par nguyenthihoanb0510 le ven 17/04/2020 - 14:30

Permalien
I went shopping after i had a salary. i'd like to buy something like trousers, dress or T-shirt once a month. Because of the hot weather in summer, i enjoy a white or pink cotton T-shirt, which is comfortable and cool. Sometimes, i also buy some pair of shoes.

Soumis par FRANCY JACQUEL… le mer 15/04/2020 - 20:23

Permalien
Yes, i enjoy go shoping. I normalment go when in date special, maybe a birtday, hallowen, or chirsmas

Soumis par zabiullah le ven 10/04/2020 - 12:01

Permalien
i enjoy shopping it makes me feel comfortable. sometimes i go to shopping with my bestfriend. we usually purchase clothes, shoes, jeans, coat and hand watches. but my parents always said me you dont waste your money for shopping , you can save your money and buy some books and useful things...

Soumis par ali hamza le ven 10/04/2020 - 06:38

Permalien
when need arise of shoping i go with friend

Soumis par Aya Sayed le mar 07/04/2020 - 00:10

Permalien
Actually , I don't like to go shopping . I often go shopping monthly .

Soumis par Silambarasan le ven 03/04/2020 - 12:02

Permalien
I like shopping when I 'm not busy. I often go shopping a month. I go shopping when I would like to award my self when I make achievement .

Soumis par OlaIELTS le jeu 02/04/2020 - 13:10

Permalien
Yes, l does. Not often, but when its need arise.

Soumis par Daudau0601 le mar 31/03/2020 - 14:49

Permalien
no, i don't. Although i really like going shopping, i don't have a lot of money to buy new clothes

Soumis par Nane le lun 30/03/2020 - 20:24

Permalien
Hi, I love shopping, it is a hobby for me. I go shopping once a week. Regards,

Soumis par ezzadin le jeu 26/03/2020 - 04:45

Soumis par Khin Nyein Chan le lun 16/03/2020 - 02:09

Permalien
Yes I enjoy to go shopping.I go shopping one time by one month.Sometime I buy clothes and sometime I buy shoe or slipper to wear.

Soumis par alexrinconr le mar 10/03/2020 - 23:57

Permalien
Yes I love it. I prefer go to the shopping with one person that more people.

Soumis par jason2295 le dim 08/03/2020 - 03:21

Permalien
No, I don't like to go shipping but when I need to buy something I have to do it. Normally I go to get something new to wear once a month

Soumis par Naima le jeu 05/03/2020 - 13:34

Permalien
I don't like shopping, but it is compulsory if I need somethings new like pant, skirt.

Soumis par s4lemm le mar 03/03/2020 - 17:14

Permalien
I love to go shopping, but I prefer shopping online, because it's cheaper.

Soumis par Abdullah le sam 29/02/2020 - 19:21

Permalien
No, I don't. Because it takes a lot of time and makes me tired at the end. I usually go shopping when there is specific event, like: Eid Al-Fitr or graduation day for example.

Soumis par VmGuerrero le jeu 27/02/2020 - 10:54

Permalien
I don't like but I usually go shopping with my wife every week. She loves shopping!!

Soumis par Talha Munir le mar 25/02/2020 - 18:56

Permalien
I am not big fan of shopping my mother shop for me everything, but sometimes I can go with her to select kurtas and shawalwar.

Soumis par Maryam4 le jeu 06/02/2020 - 14:29

Permalien
Do you enjoy shopping? How often do you go shopping for clothes or shoes? Yes, I do. I like clothes, so i'm shopping for clothes often.

Soumis par Farisasky le mar 04/02/2020 - 04:33

Permalien
I never go to shopping for like half a year, because I try minimalism lifestyle

Soumis par HallaAliyanFar… le ven 24/01/2020 - 18:26

Permalien
No i don’t , as it’s a very exhausting activity And i go shopping maybe once a month

Soumis par MaryaSun le ven 17/01/2020 - 14:56

Permalien
Hi, i love do shopping but i don't do often it. I usually buy a dress every 3/4 months and i buy shoes very rarely. Sometimes i buy some dress online because this way is more comfortable.

Soumis par john098 le mar 14/01/2020 - 16:18

Permalien
certainly, i like shopping and i'm a big fan of shoes. It's attractive. i wish i could buy any new shoes i like but my my finance is not permitting...:((

Soumis par Nisha Hari le mer 08/01/2020 - 04:39

Permalien
Ofcourse, i would like to shoping, i enjoy shoping with friends and family.

Soumis par shahhoseini le mer 01/01/2020 - 12:55

Permalien
No, I don't like shopping, because it is very boring with me. I rarely go shopping for clothes or shoes.

Soumis par Mohamad-Altaha le dim 22/12/2019 - 15:17

Permalien
I do not like shopping, because all the malls are crowded and noisy, but I go shopping once a month.

Soumis par Widia Sianturi le dim 01/12/2019 - 15:07

Permalien
Yes, i love to go shopping and enjoy. i often buy clothes and shoes. when they are in my priority of course i shall buy all of them

Soumis par Dariusz le mer 27/11/2019 - 00:22

Permalien
I enjoy shopping. I usually go shopping once a week for clothes but I not always buy something.