Do these exercises and learn some words to talk about the weather.

Soumis par Aliya848 le mer 10/11/2021 - 18:31

Permalien

I live in Russian and in my country generally the weather is cold. Winter lasts from November to March. Summer last just two months: from July to August. Other moths are rainy and windy.

Soumis par Rainy le ven 05/11/2021 - 01:47

Permalien

My country is divided into two seasons: hot and rain. I'm in the rainy season, it's rainy and wet

Soumis par Bena - Mustafa le mar 05/10/2021 - 20:57

Permalien

where I live the weather is extremally hot from march to oct, temperature reach almost 50 degrees Celsius, sometimes there is dust . But often in the winter is quite cold and sometimes it rains. we don't have spring and snow also.

Soumis par Marina Machado le jeu 05/08/2021 - 16:55

Permalien
Usually, it's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. Never snow in my city, but it's usually foggy in the morning all the year.

Soumis par HassanMuse le dim 27/06/2021 - 16:05

Permalien
My country now is rain and wet and some regions are dry and hot and livestock and other animals suffer for lack of water and graces

Soumis par ANOUAR le jeu 11/03/2021 - 14:32

Permalien
In my country, we see ALL kind of weathers, in one day you can fell cold in the morning and see fogs, hot at the afternoon and warm in the evening. Also it goes rainy in the winter and hot in the summer...

Soumis par pastoressa emanuele le jeu 04/03/2021 - 17:13

Permalien
In my city we have a good weather

Soumis par DavidVentura1993 le jeu 18/02/2021 - 09:01

Permalien
In Lima, the weather is foggy in some places and is windy for example when you visit the beach. Also the weather is sunny and warm in summer

Soumis par msn1900 le sam 12/12/2020 - 04:39

Permalien
In my place the weather is a little bit cold in the morning,is warm in daytime and freezing at night.

Soumis par Ehsan1984 le dim 29/11/2020 - 17:03

Permalien
my location is all weather .and today is rainy.

Soumis par Htet Wint Thu Aung le lun 12/10/2020 - 12:43

Permalien
Now cause it doesn't rain, the weather is warm and dry.

Soumis par Pola le dim 06/09/2020 - 15:16

Permalien
In my city weather is all year warm and sunny, rarely get rains may be once yearly.

Soumis par thuyhup le lun 24/08/2020 - 08:39

Permalien
It now is in summer in Viet Nam, the weather is usually hot and very hot, the temperature can be over 40 degree celsius or even over 50 degree celsius outdoor. Sometimes, it rains and have storm in the summer here. I don't really like the summer in Viet Nam because it is too hot, I'm very keen on the weather in the autumn, it's very cool and there are a lot of yellow leaves in that time.

Soumis par Asni le lun 03/08/2020 - 22:28

Permalien
The weather in Seville is very hot and sunny in Summer. In winter, it is quite cold, but it never snows and the rain is not heavy. It hardly ever gets foggy. If you'd like to enjoy the sun in Spring, this is your city. However, it is better to stay away in July and August as it gets extremely hot.

Soumis par Onur le sam 18/07/2020 - 18:29

Permalien
I live in Istanbul, Turkey. Well, it depends on the season. We have four seasons. So, in the winter, it gets cold. It can be minus 0 degrees and can rain or snow. On the other hand, when summer comes, it gets hot. It can exceed 30 degrees.

Soumis par Zamira le mar 14/07/2020 - 20:12

Permalien
Now in Russia (rather in Moscow region ) the weather is very strange. Although we have four seasons, it seems like it’s always Autumn. Because it’s rainy too much.

Soumis par Adriana Passador le lun 13/07/2020 - 16:37

Permalien
It is weather like where, it is cold and cloudy and rainy.

Soumis par RixNguyen (non vérifié) le mar 09/06/2020 - 16:17

Permalien
The weather where I live has two seasons, rainy season and dry season. In the rainy season, it will rain constantly day to day. In the dry season, it will be very hot.

Soumis par thuy02102000 le lun 18/05/2020 - 08:36

Permalien
The city I am living where has a supper hot weather, it is so hot from year to another year. Sometimes it is rainy but rarely every time rainy, it is really cool and I love to go out and hang out with my friends eating some foods or street foods of the city and enjoy this good atmosphere.

Soumis par Alexis GG le mer 13/05/2020 - 19:53

Permalien
In France we have 4 seasons. Winter, spring, summer and automn. The first is cold and in some cases it's snowy and there a lot of wind and clouds, the second is quite sunny but weather during this period can change very fast in a day so it can rain, during summer usually it's very hot and some nights there are storms, and in automn it's rainy and wet. I prefer the spring because there are a lot of sunny journeys but it's not to hot.

Soumis par marzieh le ven 01/05/2020 - 23:26

Permalien
the weather in Baghdad is sunny and hot in summer and cold and rainy in winter.

Soumis par rasha mohamad le dim 19/04/2020 - 22:44

Permalien
The weather in Saudi Arabia is cold and dry in winter, hot and sunny in summer.

Soumis par Dariusz le ven 03/04/2020 - 12:38

Permalien
The weather where I live is good. We have typical spring: is sunny, dry and is quite warm but not cold.

Soumis par Muka2301 le mar 24/03/2020 - 17:33

Permalien
Spring begins in March and ends in May, in this great time you can go to "spring break" parties or go on vacation with your family. In the spring the trees start to grow, you start to see the green of the grass grow and the leaves on the trees.

Soumis par Sabrasriya le mar 18/02/2020 - 09:58

Permalien
It is sunny day here in Qatar. I am here in Qatar.

Soumis par m.khodakhah le ven 15/11/2019 - 22:51

Permalien
Now weather is storm and rainly in rasht city. Rasht weather's is rain mostly. It is very good for lovers that walking under rain. There is snow in winter and we play snow game with girls

Soumis par lephamthuy85 le sam 21/09/2019 - 06:10

Permalien
I live in Ha Noi, Vietnam. There are 04 seasons : spring, summer, autumn, winter. The summer is very hot and the winter is cold, but there is not snow in our city. The autumn in our country is very beautiful and exiting. It is cool and pure. Children like the autumn very much because they have a big party in the middle of August.

Soumis par JTEROBA le mer 26/06/2019 - 14:23

Permalien
In central Mexico the weather is warm with a storms and some places have fog or are hot, it depends the high of place.

Soumis par Anh Son le mar 25/06/2019 - 16:22

Permalien
In the i live thế weather : cold, hot, Rain, sun and fog

Soumis par Jek le mar 09/04/2019 - 20:42

Permalien
The weather where I live happen various: sun, dry, rain, storm, snow, fog, wind, warm, cold. It depend from seasons

Soumis par Estudent le lun 11/03/2019 - 16:32

Permalien
In the winter the weather is temperate and in the summer is normally hot and humid.

Soumis par ram6Dany le dim 10/03/2019 - 23:33

Permalien
I live in the north of Spain. It's rained for five days. Now, it's cloudy outside, i think it's going to rain. It always rain here.

Soumis par Kais Abdallah le lun 11/02/2019 - 09:10

Permalien
I live in the middle east, the weather is very hot in almost the year. However, from october to march, the weather become acceptable to go out.

Soumis par mtalebi le dim 10/02/2019 - 17:28

Permalien
I live in Shiraz,Iran. There are four seasons, rainy, hot, cold, snowy. In my country, Iran, different cities have the various weather. For example, in summer, city like Tabriz is very cold, while Bandarabbas is very hot.

Soumis par ingenierocronos le mar 05/02/2019 - 14:42

Permalien
where i live, the wheather is warm, sometimes can be hot an sometimes can be rainy

Soumis par Stanley Alvarez le dim 27/01/2019 - 23:26

Permalien
In the city where I alive, the weather is warm because all time is spring. They usually call it "The city of eternal spring"... Medellín.