Bicycles and motorbikes

How often do you ride a bicycle or motorbike? Learn some vocabulary for speaking about your bike by doing these exercises.

Soumis par Stanley Alvarez le jeu 08/08/2019 - 19:30

Permalien
I do not have a bicycle or motorbike. But, I love the bicycles. When I go to my city-born, I usually ask a public service motorbike to get me from a place to another.

Soumis par Fanyany Echavarría le ven 19/07/2019 - 22:43

Permalien
Hellow, I Love ride a bicycle or motorbike. I try to ride every day on my bicycle, it is very good for my health. I have a motorcycle and every day I go to my work in it. I really enjoy it even though I have been injured several times. :/

Soumis par JTEROBA le dim 14/07/2019 - 14:40

Permalien
Many years ago, I riding my bicycle every morning, but it has been stolen, so I can't ride a bicycle. I usually rode through the city, it was wonderful.

Soumis par chris-kutte le ven 12/07/2019 - 04:35

Permalien
I ride my bicycle everyday to drive to the factory where I work and I always weare a helmet. Sometimes if it is a rainy day I take the car but usually I use my bicycle. It is really well for health and envirenmental to ride a bicycle.

Soumis par sahel1981 le mer 26/06/2019 - 06:05

Permalien
When I was young, I lived in a rural town and usually rode bicycle going out. But, now I live in a big city with lots of sloped and crowded roads. So riding a bike is difficult here and only at weekends we have the chance to go out by bicycle; mostly at parks and specified bike areas.

Soumis par thutrangtong le lun 10/06/2019 - 08:18

Permalien
I used to ride a bicycle when I was the second year student at the university. From the third year I rode a motorbike. And I have ridden a motorbike so far. I usually ride a motorbike to go around my city, go from this street to the others. Sometimes I also ride a motorbike to go from the capital to my hometown.

Soumis par MAO le ven 29/03/2019 - 12:26

Permalien
It should be describe for many stages in my life, separately. When i was a junior high school student, everyday i rode bike to school, which was located near my home with the distance of 3 km. In considering the safety, my school regulated that every student riding bikes to school have to put on a helmet. After graduated from junior high school, i entered the senior school. In this stage, i did scarcely ride bikes. That is because the campus was far away from where i lived, I took the shuttle bus to school. In university, it was common that each student transported with their own bike because of the broad campus, especially for the students living in the dormitories near the school. Now, I ride motorcycle to go to work everyday. Needless to say, it is convenient to move with motorbikes in Taiwan because the distance from town to town is not as far as U.S. or other big countries.

Soumis par Majid Zeynivand le dim 17/03/2019 - 15:32

Permalien
This section wasn't very hard, but it was really helpful. Thank you, British council.

Soumis par bayasa tbea le ven 08/03/2019 - 12:56

Permalien
Weekdays, I use my bicycle for commuting. The road between my job and home is quite overloaded. And cycling is helping me to have exercise, because after 40 exercising is a quite necessary for men's health. One problem is sweating. So i use a bag for spare t-shirt, and a pant for cycling. Before and after working hours i change my clothes at office. I keep the casuals and cycling clothes in a backpack.

Soumis par Aturjong Jr. le jeu 28/02/2019 - 12:13

i stop riding the bike in 1990s. my most chances is the names of bike parts

Soumis par Lianna le mer 27/02/2019 - 14:31

Permalien
I can bike, but in our city it is dangerous to bike, because there is not special line for bicycle. So i have to go for shoping by bus, or by taxi. When i go in summer holiday Dilijan, it is a small city not far from Erevan, we take two bykes for rent and with my family we byke .

Soumis par ozicm le mar 26/02/2019 - 17:54

Permalien
ı go to shopping center by my bicycle 3 or 4 times a week.

Soumis par LANG le mar 26/02/2019 - 02:04

Permalien
My chidhood associated with an old bike. I went to school, visited my relatives and friends by it. There was no brakes , no headlight, the pendal was a small iron bar. I have fallen many times but I still had to rode it because my home was so far from my school. It took about 1 hour and 15 minutes by bike. I even rode bike when I was at high school. When I was at university, I had no bike, I had to walk at the first year, the second year I lived with my friends and they had bikes, we rode bike in all time at university. After graduated, my friends gave them for their siblings. Now I have my job, I bought motobike and no ride bike anymore. when I built my house, there is a wide road in frond of my house, then I think maybe I will buy a bike to do exercise.

Soumis par Joneslau le lun 25/02/2019 - 13:20

Permalien
While sharing bicycles was very popular in the last two years,I rode bicycles a lot and enjoyed it very much.However,several bicycle-sharing companies went brankrupt soon afer and they did not returned my deposits.It definitely frustrated me and I rarely ride bicycles since then.

Soumis par Nimsu le jeu 24/01/2019 - 03:52

Permalien
I ride a bicycle only when I m on holiday in center parce as there is no traffic.

Soumis par Wega le sam 19/01/2019 - 09:35

Permalien
My father was a driving intructor, so I go by motorbike since my sixteen birthday. At first the little maschine (80 ccm), and two year later the big one. But than I have had an accident with the Motorbike and since then I am anxious.

Soumis par Gene le mar 08/01/2019 - 23:41

Permalien
Well, I'm not much riding the bicycle or motorcycle for now. But, when I was young I always preferred to ride a bicycle together with my childhood friends going to school or just roaming around in our neighborhood.

Soumis par hungdq3 le ven 04/01/2019 - 08:17

Permalien
I usually go to my office by bus. I have bought a bike for three mount and sometime I go to office by bike. It takes 30 minutes from my home to the office. I like to ride bicycle because riding is good for my heath.