Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and tips and do the exercises.
- Before you start a writing task, make a plan. First, write down lots of ideas you could include. Then choose the best and most interesting ones.
- Don't write all your ideas in one section. Make one section for each idea. Write a heading for each section to show the reader what it's about.
- Think about who is going to read the text and choose the style accordingly. For your classmates, use an informal and clear style.
- Keep your reader interested by talking directly to them, e.g. by asking a question.
- When you have finished your writing, read it and check it for mistakes.