Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.
FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS
- Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
- Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
- No phones, no books.
BEFORE THE EXAM
- Have your ID card ready.
- Listen to the instructions.
- Arrive 10 minutes before exam.
IN THE EXAM
- Mobile phones switched off and put away.
- ID card visible on the desk.
- No talking.
- No food or drinks in exam room.
- Follow the examiner's instructions.
- If you have a question, raise your hand.
- No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
- Please use a blue or black pen.
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?
Join thousands of learners from around the world who are improving their English reading skills with our online courses.
The last time when I had exam was in 2020. It was a easy one, because I had prepared very well.
!!:Please review my comment and check if there is any mistake.
Yes,I have a lot exams but I don't like.
This exams is so good
This is a good lesson
I don't have exams anymore, bust when i had, i like to do them.
Yes, I have been many exams. Many students doesn't like exam and I am one of these many students. I hate exams because in the exam room, I feel so uncomfortable. So , I don't like exams. But I think exams are the most appropriate thing to improve the students skill.
Yes, I have been many exams. Many students doesnt like exam, but I like this process. I dont know why, just wanted. Exciting))
Yes, I very very like the exam
In the past i had many exams in my student's life, both at the school and at the university, it were too many in all that time, so much that i lost count of its.
I think the exams are a way to measure the knowledge and the advance of the people in differents areas. it's quite uncomfortable having to be evaluated but it´s a necessary evil for improve skills and performances.
Yes I have been a lot of exams, but I don't like xD