A poster for exam candidates

Read the poster outside an exam room to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Poster 1

FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS

• Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
  • Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
  • No phones, no books.

Poster 2

BEFORE THE EXAM

• Have your ID card ready.
  • Listen to the instructions.
  • Arrive 10 minutes before exam.

IN THE EXAM

• Mobile phones switched off and put away.
  • ID card visible on the desk.
  • No talking.
  • No food or drinks in exam room.

Poster 3

• Follow the examiner's instructions.
  • If you have a question, raise your hand.
  • No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
  • Please use a blue or black pen.

Sagoon 提交于 周四, 25/11/2021 - 15:07

永久连接

No,I don't. I think exam in the paper Which isn't useful in real life. I think we should focus on more pratical than just write on the paper.

ANOUAR 提交于 周三, 27/10/2021 - 09:48

永久连接

Yes I have many exams by june 2022, I need to wake up early in order to study because I work from 9 to 5

ayaabdo 提交于 周日, 24/10/2021 - 23:09

永久连接

Yes, I have a lot, I like exams especially challenging questions.

Gamze123 提交于 周一, 18/10/2021 - 07:42

永久连接

I have several exams in my student life and I completed unıversıty and I graduated. I am very happy. Exams can be annoying becasuse our lifes are depend on an exam.. If you dont be success in the exam, this affect your life negative.

Suraj paliwal 提交于 周五, 15/10/2021 - 14:34

永久连接

Indeed, no one likes exam but exam is necessary for measurement of students. I have a lot of exam. I'm happy to giving that.

francyscongo 提交于 周二, 12/10/2021 - 10:04

永久连接

I never liked exams. But when you are taking some course you'll have it.

LamVanPhuong 提交于 周一, 11/10/2021 - 17:21

永久连接

for me i really do not like exam but in my life i always have to join a lot of exam, it is terrible

Levine 提交于 周六, 09/10/2021 - 04:56

永久连接

I had a lot of exams in my life. Actually i don't like them haha. So what about you, admin?

Momocompanyman 提交于 周四, 09/09/2021 - 11:07

永久连接
No, I don't have any exams but I like to pass an exam in terms of need.

EdithF 提交于 周五, 30/07/2021 - 00:12

永久连接
Nowadays I don´t have exams, because I have finished my college career; although they aren´t my favorite activity, I think that exams are important to evaluate your knowledge and areas in wich you could improve.

avenesra 提交于 周五, 18/06/2021 - 14:06

永久连接
I like exams! Exactly, it’s a nerve-wracking time for everyone, but as for me it’s a good time to check my knowledges and repeat previous material

Suraj paliwal 提交于 周五, 30/04/2021 - 14:10

永久连接
I don't like many exams. But when I doing well then it's so like. Of course everybody in this world don't like too many exams. But when exam is announced about date then I feels nervous and begins study seriously. I'm a person who begins study after announcement of date.

DarwinM 提交于 周五, 09/04/2021 - 20:05

永久连接
I'm not sure if I have a lot of exams hahaha. I don't like exams very much because one gets nervous while taking them. But I think they are necessary to measure your level of knowledge.
Really, Once time I spoke for my friends: I like exams and I not have problem if I don't approve... So They looked me an said: are you crazy? ah ah ah... I like to have exams...

alsya 提交于 周一, 05/04/2021 - 11:35

永久连接
i don't have a lot of exams, exactly not yet :). And, i like it but i also don't like it. i'm inthe middle XD. i like it when i understand all the course's materials, then i confident, that's why i like it. But, when i don't understand the course's materials, i don't like it :).

7s_mila 提交于 周日, 28/03/2021 - 19:57

永久连接
Yes,I have a lot off exams at the moment. I don*t like exams, because I am nervous, but when I do well in my exams, I am very happy!!!

Valentinamisas07 提交于 周五, 26/03/2021 - 00:13

永久连接
Yes, I do. I go at the Univesity, so, is difficult the process and it is important because contributions my learning

amola 提交于 周日, 21/03/2021 - 16:36

永久连接
Hi, in these days I don't have any exams and I am here to improve my english skills and be able to chatting with different people influently. yes/no why?yes because it is the final of years so we can get rest after finished ,and no because it makes me nervous and my adrenline go high and make some stress.

Marilyncc 提交于 周四, 18/03/2021 - 21:26

永久连接
No, I don't really like but it's important to be more confident about any topic, now I've started studying by myself to take IELTS exam.I hope to pass the exam without problem.
No, I do not. I do not have exams for the moment. I like exams because it means, it is the end of a cycle, but I always get nervous in exams time and If I have to add end projects, it is stressful.

Giuliana 提交于 周三, 17/03/2021 - 00:50

永久连接
.I forgot answer a second question but i like exams when i study but if i don't touch a book before a exams clearly i don't like it ajajaja. Honestly i don't know but I'm a very nervous and anxious person and I clearly always get nervous

Giuliana 提交于 周三, 17/03/2021 - 00:41

永久连接
currently i don't have exams because i'm holidays and in one week i'm begin university and is obvious that i will have a lot of exams like when i went to school but that's okay

MikhailZatopliaev 提交于 周日, 14/03/2021 - 23:41

永久连接
20 days before I had CFA Level 1 exam. I like exam because it final point of preparation.

Veronikka 提交于 周日, 14/03/2021 - 17:48

永久连接
I have a work exam each year. This exam measures my job performance. If I want to earn more money, I must get a good qualification. And yes ... I like the exams, because It help me to know my level in a subject. :)

Andrea Valencia 提交于 周六, 13/03/2021 - 16:30

永久连接
In this time I have one exam per year, I don't like exams because they stress me out

Afriw 提交于 周日, 07/03/2021 - 18:49

永久连接
Yes, I have one important exam, the reason I am here to improve my english. I'm preparing IELTS exam.

Marce-English 提交于 周三, 03/03/2021 - 16:45

永久连接
I only have one exam and this is very important to me I would like to be prepared. English exam.

TIa vinaka 提交于 周日, 28/02/2021 - 05:09

永久连接
My last exam was about 4years ago. then i haven't taken any exams but I will take a exam to get a license for cook this year. I've started to study for IELTS as well. I'm not sure whether I like exams or not as I am very nerves when i take exam as I always worry about that I need to go to bathroom during the exam.lol on the other hand, what I like exams is it will be shown how I improve myself.

victor.07 提交于 周三, 24/02/2021 - 17:56

永久连接
Yes, I have a lot of exams, but they are good for my learning

Hoang Hai 提交于 周二, 23/02/2021 - 04:52

永久连接
Nowadays I don't have any exams. but I am preparing an exam and more in the future. I like exams they give me some challenge and show the result of studying process

Marco Aurélio … 提交于 周三, 17/02/2021 - 20:19

永久连接
Well, exams are tools to verify how deep the knowledge was understood. It is important to have some way to pursuit. On the other hand, it's frequent that exams are no able to show us our level in real. I think that we need to find out new experiences to submit different evaluations to different people.

luki marzuki 提交于 周日, 14/02/2021 - 13:58

永久连接
yeah,,,i'am really so happy for this exam, i'm learn how to get think

Nasywa Shiyami… 提交于 周五, 12/02/2021 - 02:43

永久连接
yes, I have a lot of exam or quiz but not really much. Personally, I like exam or quiz but depends to the lesson.

Brenda Patrici… 提交于 周一, 08/02/2021 - 22:00

永久连接
Nowadays, I don't have a lot of exams, but when I was at the University, I had many exams each week. I like exams since they allow me to evaluate my learning.

feroza.hanifi 提交于 周日, 07/02/2021 - 20:16

永久连接
honestly, no because it always keeps me stress and I don't like to see myself in a stressful situation because it is not good for my health as an exam is an evulation process to understand the knowledge of people but it should be taken friendly. examiners should keep nice behave with students than such rival. the competition has to be in a better manner.

danielrojas51 提交于 周三, 03/02/2021 - 04:04

永久连接
Yes, I like it because I can challenge myself and keep learning.

estefhanypln 提交于 周三, 03/02/2021 - 01:22

永久连接
i like the page because it has helped me to review what i have learned and improve what is already

Sara Fouad El Kady 提交于 周一, 01/02/2021 - 09:42

永久连接
Yes, I have exams at the end of this month. but I don't like them.

Zazil 提交于 周五, 22/01/2021 - 19:22

永久连接
Yes I like because I can test myself and keep learning.

mohamedSamy 提交于 周四, 21/01/2021 - 14:52

永久连接
Now I don't have any exams I really love the exams because it keeps me learning, and continue the study.

Leila77 提交于 周六, 16/01/2021 - 16:33

永久连接
These days, I don't have a lot exams. But in the, past I had exams, and I liked them. I like when I text my knowledge and my comprehension.

Emily Moreno 提交于 周三, 13/01/2021 - 21:40

永久连接
I don't like to do exams if i didn't study or practice, but i feel better knowing what the results will be hahahhah

Prasticha 提交于 周二, 12/01/2021 - 06:39

永久连接
Yes I do, i have a lot of exam and i like it, because after the exam, it will long holiday
Yes, I attended son many exams some time good result and some time unexpected.

Aliz 提交于 周一, 11/01/2021 - 05:22

永久连接
Yes, I have a lot of exams. To be honest I 'm a little bit hate the exams but now I'm like the exams because it is very important for my life and for everyone's life. So, I wanna advise to everyone we should like the exams.
No, I don`t have exams yet, but I like them to keep learning.

karinaelizabeth 提交于 周四, 07/01/2021 - 01:26

永久连接
I have a lot exams in the university every bimester, but I don't like them they generate too much stress to me.

mrelvinaliyev 提交于 周三, 06/01/2021 - 07:17

永久连接
Yeah I have a lot of exams because I am student. For example this month I have 5 exams for end of semester. I like exams because it is good for repeating what i learned.