A poster for exam candidates

Read the poster outside an exam room to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

Poster 1

FINAL EXAM INSTRUCTIONS

• Doors close 5 minutes before the exam begins.
  • Show your student ID card to examiner when you enter the room.
  • No phones, no books.

Poster 2

BEFORE THE EXAM

• Have your ID card ready.
  • Listen to the instructions.
  • Arrive 10 minutes before exam.

IN THE EXAM

• Mobile phones switched off and put away.
  • ID card visible on the desk.
  • No talking.
  • No food or drinks in exam room.

Poster 3

• Follow the examiner's instructions.
  • If you have a question, raise your hand.
  • No mobile phones, books or bags in the exam.
  • Please use a blue or black pen.
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

Thaohp 提交于 周二, 12/11/2019 - 02:08

永久连接
Yes, I have a lot of exams. Especially, now, I’m going to graduate the university so I have to finish my report and several certificates. i feel like very stressful and exhausted.

Laura390 提交于 周六, 09/11/2019 - 15:58

永久连接
Whe I was at university I had exams at final semester but these weren´t no many. I don´t like the exams because a think that this are bored, but These are necessary for can see how our abilities are developing.

le van son 提交于 周五, 08/11/2019 - 04:17

永久连接
Yes. I have a lot. No. I don't like it. If I have an exam I must learn many things to prepare knowledge.
Profile picture for user hoailinh

hoailinh 提交于 周一, 28/10/2019 - 02:07

永久连接
Now, I'm twenty-two years old. Of course, I passed a lot of exams. Perhaps, in my opinion as well as many people, the university entrance exam is the most important and pressure. Because, this is your future decision exam. It related to your university, your major. Moreover, it carries all the expectation of your parents. Luckily, I passed this exam. Although my score weren't high, but my parents weren't disappointed.

Nayara dos San… 提交于 周五, 25/10/2019 - 02:43

永久连接
I had a lot of exams when I study Law at university. Now, I don't have a lot of exams. I just had two exams.

tran1995 提交于 周一, 14/10/2019 - 23:42

永久连接
I have a lot of exam when I haven't graduated the university yet. My major is electrical automation , I always must calculator and remember recipe

Mandela 提交于 周一, 14/10/2019 - 21:22

永久连接
We must listen to the text, It's too stupid if we reading without listening. ☹️

saray 提交于 周一, 14/10/2019 - 06:15

永久连接
Hi dears. ActualIy l love exams, and I try noticing to the instructions, for example: no talking in the exam, no book, not only(drink & food) .But I have a basically for arrive early.

Abdelmouttalib 提交于 周三, 25/09/2019 - 20:11

永久连接
Yes, I did have a lot of exams, In reality i didn't like it too much

ahmad enabosey 提交于 周三, 18/09/2019 - 09:52

永久连接
Hey all I don't like exams. Unless if they a multiple choice. My optical memory cause that i like it.

Tama 提交于 周三, 11/09/2019 - 15:58

永久连接
I don't have any exams bcoz I'm not a student anymore. I really hate exams bcoz it makes me so stressfull. I used to make a lot of preparations for the exams, but, I'm still nervous.

Mr Zaw Htway 提交于 周二, 10/09/2019 - 15:03

永久连接
I'm so glad to answer the question.

Lakshi 提交于 周日, 08/09/2019 - 05:08

Yes , l have my A/L exam. In December
Profile picture for user Dieudonné

Dieudonné 提交于 周一, 02/09/2019 - 19:30

永久连接
I start my last year of Master's degree today. They already plan examens. I am so stressed.
Profile picture for user shahramuteng

shahramuteng 提交于 周日, 18/08/2019 - 14:02

永久连接
NO, Because I finished my student life. But before that, I had a lot of different exams, in different mods and situations. most of them related to student life but some of them was related to the finding job. I liked only some of them which were practical or project-based, to tell truth, I hate paper exam!!
Profile picture for user funnylearn

funnylearn 提交于 周三, 14/08/2019 - 04:57

永久连接
I took a lot of exams in the past and I hate it. Examination kind of to review How did you understand the lessons. but sometimes the teacher added more to difficult . So If you are not to learn and expand your knowledge , you can not do it well.
Profile picture for user drphungmanhtien

drphungmanhtien 提交于 周三, 14/08/2019 - 03:36

永久连接
I have pass many exam. For me, the English exam is the most difficult. But I try to learn it, so that I can pass it in the future.

Ghaith MA 提交于 周四, 08/08/2019 - 08:56

永久连接
Actually I HATE EXAMS ! but in your academic life you have to take them just improve your skill and to make an evidence about your success ! but must of exams are boring I like practical exams in labs or something like this NOT: I totally agree that exams don't judge or assess the intelligence of the student !

A.Nasiri 提交于 周六, 03/08/2019 - 02:57

永久连接
I think every exam should have its own discipline and the students have to observed all the above rules during exam. I have passed many exams but they didn't contain the above rules.

Mohamed92 提交于 周六, 27/07/2019 - 17:40

yes I have lot exams, yes I very like exam because I task my self

Winterson 提交于 周五, 26/07/2019 - 23:18

永久连接
I really like this excersises... they help me so much..

DmitryS7 提交于 周一, 22/07/2019 - 06:08

永久连接
Yes, I had a lot of exam. I like only exams that was cool for me when I studied them.

joshuating 提交于 周六, 20/07/2019 - 14:42

永久连接
Yes, i like the exam that can to improve our knowledge in our daily life.

Lameed Mohamed 提交于 周五, 19/07/2019 - 21:59

永久连接
Oh .. Of course i have alot of exams cause our uni follows courses manner so i have exams almost every month .. And of curse no body likes exams they put us in stress and they're sucks ..

ayusisi 提交于 周五, 19/07/2019 - 12:19

永久连接
When I was a student, I had a lot of exams. Sometimes the teacher didn't give an announcement about preparing the exams. Have a lot of rules about the exams, need to come early, need to bring ID card, no phone, no book, .and no cheating.

Tử Dương 提交于 周三, 17/07/2019 - 14:25

永久连接
I used to have a lot of exam when I was a universary' student. I very hate the exam because I have to study hard and usually feel stress before the exam.

Julia Rahma 提交于 周三, 17/07/2019 - 03:06

永久连接
Yes, i have a lot of exam. Especially now, i've graduate from my senior high school and i have to prepare for exams so i can get university. Hope i'll pass the exams!

Jamileh 提交于 周二, 09/07/2019 - 08:36

永久连接
I had alot exam and dont like it

thanhtam 提交于 周日, 07/07/2019 - 14:50

永久连接
I had a lot exam. I studied very hard. I only like exam which I study best.

popo1011 提交于 周一, 01/07/2019 - 05:31

永久连接
I had a lot exams, but the most difficult exam was for hire in the bank. it was very stressful and lackluster, really i loathed it.

cittàutopica 提交于 周日, 30/06/2019 - 20:52

永久连接
I had a lot of exams, from primary school certificate to specialisation course. I don't like exams, but I think these are essential for assessing the knowledges acquired.

chris-kutte 提交于 周五, 28/06/2019 - 15:56

永久连接
I don't like exams because they make me tired. I prefer to study by myself.
Exam made me not only stressed but also motivated.
Profile picture for user JAE Aniruth

JAE Aniruth 提交于 周二, 25/06/2019 - 09:51

永久连接
I had a lot of exams when I studied at university

kripo 提交于 周二, 11/06/2019 - 11:16

永久连接
I had a lot exams in my career. I don't like exams, beaucause it stress me and make me hysterical.
Profile picture for user NataliDa

NataliDa 提交于 周二, 11/06/2019 - 08:20

永久连接
I had a lot exams in my life. I didn't like exams. But now all changed. I've loved learning and start love exams ))

Tramy 提交于 周二, 04/06/2019 - 04:04

永久连接
Yes, I have a lot of exams, but I don't like exams. They make me tired. I like to self-study.
Profile picture for user Djadje

Djadje 提交于 周二, 21/05/2019 - 15:19

永久连接
Task 2 was really interesting! Got it all. Task 1 was quite challenging remembering about where I saw this or that only 5 out of 11!

Setareh 提交于 周二, 14/05/2019 - 03:25

永久连接
currently, I don't have any exam.but before, when I went to school; I had a lot of exams during the year.

Aikotoko 提交于 周二, 07/05/2019 - 05:37

永久连接
When I was in high school third grade, I has a lot of exams. Especially even weekend. I didn’t like taking them but I had to do because to take university’s entrance exam. I remembered that I always used to be sad and uncomfortable when I looked my results of exams.

Setareh 提交于 周二, 07/05/2019 - 03:34

永久连接
Not now, but before I had many exams when I was studying, I don't like any exam I think it's very hard.

Ksenia-0903 提交于 周六, 27/04/2019 - 16:53

永久连接
Throughout life, we all pass exams. I will soon defend a master's thesis.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

mtalebi 提交于 周六, 13/04/2019 - 06:18

永久连接
Yes, I had a lot of exams when I was a student during 24 years. I do not like exams because It's not fair that your ability to be identified within a few hours.