A restaurant menu

Read a menu to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text
Tony's Kitchen
★★★★★☆
231 reviews
Chicken, Pizzas, Vegetarian
17 Broad Street
Opening at 11:30
Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

Thaohp 提交于 周二, 12/11/2019 - 02:55

永久连接
I’d like a cup of coffee with a little bit sugar and just some biscuits, please!
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Rafaela1 提交于 周日, 10/11/2019 - 08:08

永久连接
Cheese and tomato pizza, please. That'll be all for now. ∩(´∀`)∩

le van son 提交于 周六, 09/11/2019 - 03:53

永久连接
I want vegetarian chili, steak with chips and drink is beer. please!
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Rafaela1 提交于 周一, 04/11/2019 - 09:57

永久连接
I'd like to have a homemade carrot cake and a cup of tea. ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙
Profile picture for user Jim Faal

Jim Faal 提交于 周四, 31/10/2019 - 14:44

永久连接
I'd would go in for mushroom omelette and a cup of still water.

Abdelmouttalib 提交于 周三, 25/09/2019 - 21:23

永久连接
I would like grilled fish of day, water sparkling and fresh salade fruit with ice crime

mattone85 提交于 周二, 24/09/2019 - 11:12

永久连接
I’d like to have just one cup of coffe in the morning...in the evening I prefer steak with potatoes and some vegetables

ahmad enabosey 提交于 周三, 18/09/2019 - 09:58

永久连接
I'd like to have juicily steak with salad and orange juice.

Tama 提交于 周三, 11/09/2019 - 16:08

永久连接
I like a cup of coffee without sugar and steak with salad. Ahahaha, that's bad choice ya?

Mr Zaw Htway 提交于 周二, 10/09/2019 - 15:15

永久连接
I think that The question is so easy but I must be try more and more to understand what that mean.
Profile picture for user Ahmad Bacha

Ahmad Bacha 提交于 周一, 02/09/2019 - 13:46

永久连接
The common food in our country is the cooked meat and vegetable,but I love steak with salad in addition a cup of wine, mmmm yummy

bawk san aung 提交于 周四, 22/08/2019 - 04:43

永久连接
Our traditional meal is the best for me as it's less oil and but sometimes i also want to taste differences after ours.
Profile picture for user shahramuteng

shahramuteng 提交于 周日, 18/08/2019 - 14:27

永久连接
I want to have shrimp and mushroom pizza with a huge double cheese burger with a glass of cola!! it's too much? "I want to" or "I like to", But honestly speaking, I can't eat all of them together!
Profile picture for user drphungmanhtien

drphungmanhtien 提交于 周三, 14/08/2019 - 04:01

永久连接
It is good when you can have meal in restaurant but it is so expensive.

Ghaith MA 提交于 周四, 08/08/2019 - 09:14

永久连接
I would like to have one cup of coffee and the home made carrot cake ! I think it will be amazing !

DmitryS7 提交于 周二, 23/07/2019 - 07:26

永久连接
I’d like to have a steak with salad and glass of still water.

Lameed Mohamed 提交于 周五, 19/07/2019 - 22:27

永久连接
It's wonderful menu that makes me hungery .. I would like to have grilled fish , pizza ,chochlate ice cream and chochlate sauce and finally a bottle of still water..

Julia Rahma 提交于 周三, 17/07/2019 - 03:20

永久连接
I'd like to have steak with chips. Also, i'd like to have orange juice without sugar on it, and for the dessert ice cream with chocolate sauce. It must be delicious

Jamileh 提交于 周二, 09/07/2019 - 08:59

永久连接
I'd like to have steak with salad and orange juice

popo1011 提交于 周一, 01/07/2019 - 05:49

永久连接
I would like to have steak pizza with coleslaw and orange juice.

cittàutopica 提交于 周日, 30/06/2019 - 21:06

永久连接
I'm Italian and therefore I like the Mediterranean cuisine, but, when I go abroad, I like trying local food.
I would like to have homemade banana cake.

chris-kutte 提交于 周五, 28/06/2019 - 16:08

永久连接
I'd like to have the steak with chips and an orange juice. Then for dessert I'll have the homemade banana cake.

Tramy 提交于 周二, 04/06/2019 - 05:04

永久连接
I would like to have a steak with chips, orange juice and dessert by fresh fruit salad with grapes, mango, melon, apple, served with ice cream.

Momocompanyman 提交于 周五, 17/05/2019 - 09:43

永久连接
I would like to have a grilled fish of the day with Fresh fruit salad with grapes, mango, melon and apple served with cream.

Setareh 提交于 周二, 14/05/2019 - 03:52

永久连接
I would like to have grilled fish. :)

Liv hoang 提交于 周六, 11/05/2019 - 09:48

永久连接
I'd like to have a steak with salad like main dish, a soup of day with brown bread like apptizer. Dessert, I'd like a melon cream. I'll drink a glass of red wine. Thanks.

Pawani 提交于 周三, 08/05/2019 - 13:42

永久连接
I would like to eat mushroom omelette. Then, for the dessert chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce and orange juice.

Naing Lin Wai 提交于 周二, 09/04/2019 - 06:38

永久连接
I would like to eat mushromm omelette and homemade banana cake.

Blagodarenko Maxim 提交于 周一, 01/04/2019 - 13:51

永久连接
I would like to have grilled meat and tomato juice. At the same time, I want to be at the river.... That's great
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Rafaela1 提交于 周四, 28/03/2019 - 08:59

永久连接
I'm just wondering .... (゚ー゚*?) Why Tony's Kitchen has steak and grilled fish as well although the sign says 'Chiken, Pizza, Vegetarian' ??
I would like to have a chicken salad with garlic yogurt dressing for appetizer first. I think chicken is the meat without much fat so it is good for people keep diet; moreover, the sour taste of yogurt can make my appetite good. Then, i will order the main meal with cheese and tomato pizza. I like Italian foods very much, so i would like to give it a try. It is necessary for people to have a dessert at the end of the meals. There must be a spark bursting from the combination of cake and banana. The taste is supposed to be yummy. So, I will call it a "meal" after having homemade banana cake. Finally, a cup of coffee to clear up the greasiness is the best.
Profile picture for user Rafaela1

Rafaela1 提交于 周六, 23/03/2019 - 09:28

永久连接
All look yummy!! I'd like to have saussage and roast tomato pasta, homemade carrot cake, and a cup of tea, please. That would be £12?
Profile picture for user teddysl

teddysl 提交于 周日, 17/03/2019 - 03:21

永久连接
I'd like to have cheese and tomato pizza ,chicken steak with chips and orange juice

Kavi 提交于 周日, 17/03/2019 - 03:11

永久连接
I would like to eat a carrot cake

sally abbas 提交于 周四, 14/03/2019 - 16:02

excuse me , How to add many item in field ? this is about question one\ task1
Hello sally abbas After you have moved the first food into a group, you have to always click or press on top of the small hand (on the right side) to pick up the second food and then click or press on top of the small hand of the food that is already in the group. Then it should move. It's a little difficult to explain, but easy to do! Please let me know if that doesn't make sense. All the best Kirk The LearnEnglish Team

Juan Diego Gal… 提交于 周二, 12/03/2019 - 23:34

永久连接
I´d like to have a steak with chips and for drink, I´ll take a beer.
Profile picture for user Stanley Alvarez

Stanley Alvarez 提交于 周一, 11/03/2019 - 19:57

永久连接
I would like to have a steak with chips and orange juice. Then, for the dessert I would like to try homemade carrot cake and chocolate ice cream.
I'd like to have cheese and tomato pizza, homemade carrot cake and a glass of orange juice.

DAGR1981 提交于 周一, 04/03/2019 - 15:48

永久连接
I would like to eat a steak and chips, accompanied a homemade banana cake and 2 beers, one is a very bit. hahahahaha..... Regards.

Estudent 提交于 周三, 27/02/2019 - 09:37

永久连接
I would like to eat a steak and chips a beer and an homemade banana cake and a cup of coffee

Rajendra 提交于 周二, 26/02/2019 - 14:26

永久连接
Hi Team, In Task 1, "Grilled and roast" comes under "Meat" group. But for me, its showing incorrect and in red.

Hello Rajendra

'grilled' and 'roast' both go in the 'ways to prepare food' group. This is because they describe two ways you can cook food. Often we use these adjectives to describe meat, but it's also possible to eat grilled vegetables or roast vegetables, for example.

By the way, after you press the Check answers button, you can press the Show answers button if you want to see all the correct answers.

All the best