A noticeboard message

Learn how to write a noticeboard message.

Reading text

Looking for a housemate

Single ensuite room available in our lovely three-bedroom house in Didsbury. Five-minute walk from city centre. Move in from 1 June. Shared kitchen and living room with two female housemates, no parking, £600 a month excluding bills. No pets. Contact 07890 123456 for viewing.

Tips

1. Write the main title or idea bigger to catch people's attention.

2. Keep the message short, with only the most important information.

3. Don't put your address on it!

Kamelbenslimane 提交于 周二, 28/12/2021 - 10:42

永久连接

For me, I prefer to live alone for mere privacy.

RinadM 提交于 周二, 21/12/2021 - 17:03

永久连接

I prefer to live alone as I do now, since I grew up as the only girl in the house and there was a significant age difference between me and my brothers so I'm used to be self dependent and have my own space. So yes privacy, peacefulness and being able to have control over my own living space is very important and crucial to me. But on the other hand, if I found someone that is hygienic, respectful and we have some common interests and preferences, then I don't mind to share a house with him/her and try that out.

hello5423 提交于 周一, 20/12/2021 - 14:11

永久连接

If I have a house, i will share room with my friends because my friends is funny and help me to learn new things

sharonlai 提交于 周六, 18/12/2021 - 11:53

永久连接

I prefer living alone.I think it will be a new experience for me because I have never shared a room in my life. I like to try 1 or 2 months first. It will be a real challenge for me. I can't stand the light while I am sleeping . If my roomate is a night person, I will have nightmare. Furthermore, being a introvert, living with a stranger will be my most difficult task. But I would like to try and overcome my fears.

mehmetefendy 提交于 周一, 29/11/2021 - 13:43

永久连接

I prefer to live alone but only 2 times a week :)

estelabarozzi 提交于 周四, 25/11/2021 - 18:40

永久连接

I prefer live alone ! It is not easy share a house. A young person may like it, but over time we like privacy.

Sagoon 提交于 周四, 18/11/2021 - 09:26

永久连接

I prefer to living alone because I love peaceful and I happy to can do anything freely without caring anypeople or person who live with.

LongLongg 提交于 周四, 11/11/2021 - 16:22

永久连接

both live alone and share room have two sides. the good side of sharing room include: you have roomate to share everething, you can help, study, play video game, excercise together. but you no have private space. sometimes you can have conflictions.

tania.fungambuto 提交于 周三, 03/11/2021 - 17:07

永久连接

I never shared a house with others besides my family. I need my privacy and I like the things clean and organised. So if in the future it will be an option, I would like to share with someone who have the same preference as me.

husseinayif 提交于 周二, 02/11/2021 - 05:59

永久连接

I don't like to share my house or even room with any housemate because a lot of them don't respect your privacy many of them don't respect your time if you need to take a rest or sleep

MarlonCV 提交于 周四, 28/10/2021 - 20:42

永久连接

I do prefer living alone. I have only one experience renting a single room in a 2-bedroom house with 2 housemates, but there was only one there. He never left the toilet clean and was always dirty as f, and because of that I made up my mind next time I gotta get a flat or sth It would be a single one. But I'm always open, as long as the roomies be hygienic and worries about having clear the house without having telling them so (which is uncomfortable and weird).

linhchinbk 提交于 周四, 28/10/2021 - 04:13

永久连接

I prefer to share a house. There are several reasons to support my opinion. First, I can save much money. For example, when I live with housemates, we can share electricity, water, gas bills and so on. Second, I dont feel lonely and can ask for their help when I have problems. I think this is so nice.

ANOUAR 提交于 周三, 27/10/2021 - 09:57

永久连接

I'd rather prefer living alone in my nest than live with someone I don't like...

LamVanPhuong 提交于 周日, 10/10/2021 - 14:05

永久连接

for me i prefer live alone because i can avoid conflicts with my roommates

pabloxje 提交于 周三, 15/09/2021 - 23:20

永久连接
I prefer to live alone, because sharing is to hard, not always you find a good roomate and it will be exausting to find someone similar to us.

hassan rakib 提交于 周四, 09/09/2021 - 16:49

永久连接
I love to leave alone all by myself in a studio apartment. It must be a single large space where I can do my art works without any interruption. It must be a well lit house with large windows. Kitchen and toilet should be arranged in open comcept.

avenesra 提交于 周四, 12/08/2021 - 10:52

永久连接
I'd rather live with my bestie, it'll be wonderful. But to be honest I don't know it'll be fair or not. I'm very complicated person, I have my own living rules thus it'll be a problem to share a room with her.

EdithF 提交于 周五, 30/07/2021 - 03:52

永久连接
I love living with my family; but I wish one day I could live alone, being totally self-sufficient. :)

KATIELLE RAIAN… 提交于 周一, 12/07/2021 - 12:22

永久连接
As I have a family, husband and daughter I prefer to live alone. But when I was single, I loved sharing a house.
I prefer living with my close friends or my family. I think it is more supportive. Whenever I get problem, you I can ask for their advise immediately. Beside, living by myself is so lonely, I love sharing with others.

amola 提交于 周一, 07/06/2021 - 17:54

永久连接
I prefer to live alone with strange people but I prefer to shre it with kust closr friends. looking for ahousemate:single room with anensuite bathroom avaliable in our lovely home with three bed room .close to or 5 mintues from center bark.move in 1 october .shared kitchen and living room with 2 housemates.No barking .no pet. 600 a month excluding bills. contact 0000 for viewing.. sorry but I am practicing to write like the noticeboard up

DarwinM 提交于 周二, 20/04/2021 - 02:49

永久连接
I prefer to live alone because of the quiet atmosphere and privacy, but I'd choose share a house if it's needed in order to reduce the rent.

Kibidango 提交于 周三, 14/04/2021 - 10:00

永久连接
I think it depends on when and where to live. I used to share my room at a hall of residence with one of my friends. After graduating from university, I lived alone in the town working as a librarian. Then I moved into the country and have lived with my family. Each life has upside and downside, but I love all of them.
I prefer live alone or with my family.
I prefer live with other people, to share and to drink.... Proust.

Veronikka 提交于 周四, 08/04/2021 - 00:53

永久连接
I prefer to live alone, because I like my independence. But if I go abroad and I don't have enough money, maybe I would share the house with other people.

Dibesciak 提交于 周二, 06/04/2021 - 08:44

永久连接
I would love to live alone but in London is so expensive to rent flat just for one person unless you have high-paid job. I think that is the biggest disadvantages if you live in London that you can not afford to live alone but in other hand at least you may have chance to meet and know many people from all over the world.

NguyenNhi.SW 提交于 周一, 05/04/2021 - 16:54

永久连接
I like to live alone because of the convenience and comfort.

Ehsan 提交于 周日, 04/04/2021 - 06:24

永久连接
If my housemates are good, I would definitely prefer to share it.

Camila Abreu 提交于 周二, 30/03/2021 - 14:37

永久连接
Both experiences are cool. I have lived in republics in Brazil, when I was at university. We shared the bills and household chores. We had a dog called Pitanga. Good times!

AbdelmalekBC 提交于 周一, 29/03/2021 - 01:20

永久连接
I prefer live in single ensuite room in a three-bedroom house with two housemate, I find it more fanny to live with other people, also It’s too expensive to rent a house alone. the only downside is that the people who lives with you must be polite persons.

Nader Ahmed 提交于 周日, 28/03/2021 - 21:38

永久连接
Sorry, I don't prefer to share my house with anybody except my family, I can share it with my brothers, My cousin, My nephew, and so on.

Bandar 777 提交于 周日, 28/03/2021 - 14:43

永久连接
I like beautiful Luxury house but Prefer a cheap house if i live Allon in the Future

Asni 提交于 周二, 23/03/2021 - 23:54

永久连接
I would rather live alone than share a house with other people. Even if I'd have to spend more money, it'd be worth it because I'd be buying my well-being. When you live alone, you feel free and chilled as you don't have to bother to ask people to clean or turn down the music. No need to wait ages for your turn to use the kitchen or the bathroom either, you can take your shower whenever it suits you and comfortably sit or lie on your couch in the living room watching your favourite movie all relaxed, no worry whatsoever.

Andrea Valencia 提交于 周二, 23/03/2021 - 21:43

永久连接
I prefer to live alone in a flat

mdabdulmomenbhuiyan 提交于 周二, 23/03/2021 - 06:13

永久连接
Sometimes I like to stay alone with natural beauty and seaside. Sometimes stay with children is most significant for me. Sometimes tour with children is the best memory of life.

mdabdulmomenbhuiyan 提交于 周二, 23/03/2021 - 06:05

永久连接
First of all, I would like to thank BRITISH COUNCIL created this such group.

azahrara 提交于 周三, 17/03/2021 - 16:26

永久连接
I prefer live alone because I more comfortable with myself and I really enjoy my days when I am alone.

MikhailZatopliaev 提交于 周日, 14/03/2021 - 23:57

永久连接
I prefer live alone. It is more expensive then share. But I feel more comfortable myself.

Carolina97 提交于 周二, 09/03/2021 - 22:48

永久连接
I live with my siter, my mom and my grandmother. And I share the bedroom with my sister.

PARIMALA MADIAZHAKAN 提交于 周六, 06/03/2021 - 12:47

永久连接
Yes I prefer share a house to others.

Marce-English 提交于 周三, 03/03/2021 - 17:18

永久连接
At the moment I live with my family in an apartment, but sometimes it is good to share because that is how you meet people.

victor.07 提交于 周二, 02/03/2021 - 20:47

永久连接
I prefer to share a house because is more funny

TIa vinaka 提交于 周二, 02/03/2021 - 02:45

永久连接
I prefer to share a house. I used to live in share house when I was in overseas countries. That time I was able to save much money compering with living alone and make a lot of friends. some of them became my besties. but I guess whether the share house is nice or not depends on flatmates.

Marwa.alhaiek 提交于 周三, 24/02/2021 - 14:34

永久连接
It depend on who will be my housemate.

LISI20 提交于 周三, 10/02/2021 - 19:39

永久连接
well currently I still live with my parents, and I think that there is an age where you just wanna be independient. I won´t like to live alone, I would like to live in a flat with good friends and have fun after work.

becktoan 提交于 周三, 10/02/2021 - 10:27

永久连接
very good lession. thanks Council.