An invitation to a job interview

Read an email invitation to a job interview to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do the preparation task first. Then read the text and do the exercises.

Reading text

To: Grace Yang
Date: 6 September
Subject: Invitation to job interview

Dear Grace,

Thank you for your application for the position of sales manager.

We would like to invite you for an interview at 10 a.m. on Monday 21 September at our offices at The Shard, 32 London Bridge Street, London.

You will meet with our head of sales, Susan Park, and the interview will last for about 45 minutes. During this time, you will have the opportunity to find out more about the position and learn more about our company.

Please bring your CV and references to the interview. You will also need to show a form of ID at reception to receive a visitor's pass. Please ask for me as soon as you arrive.

If you have any questions or if you wish to reschedule, please call me on 555-1234 or email me by 12 September.

I look forward to meeting you.

Best regards,

Anna Green
Human Resources Assistant

Do you need to improve your English reading skills?

tesfu 提交于 周六, 10/08/2019 - 17:35

永久连接
I had interview years ago. I wear a formal dress and i was ready for interview. I was there on time.

cittàutopica 提交于 周四, 11/07/2019 - 22:12

永久连接
In the last days before the interview I have a look at the website of the Company for knowing the latest news about it; the previous day I choose my outfit and I collect my documents.

popo1011 提交于 周一, 08/07/2019 - 06:48

永久连接
If I had a work interview, I attended my appearance and I try to wear formal clothes, I collected all my documents and my CVs. I responded to questions meticulous without any stress. generally I endeavor to fluent in myself and optimist.

Ihssane 提交于 周五, 28/06/2019 - 13:15

永久连接
If I have a job interview I will prepare all my necessary documents and to dress correctly and to come to the meeting early.
Profile picture for user mtalebi

mtalebi 提交于 周四, 30/05/2019 - 16:28

永久连接
I wear a formal cloth, I'll be there on time, I take all the documents with myself, I answer the questions with confidence and politeness.

Praveen kumar 提交于 周二, 28/05/2019 - 14:02

永久连接
A day before interview I just clear my mind bring self confident and ready to face the interview without any fair.

ali aiad ali shanan 提交于 周四, 07/03/2019 - 21:13

永久连接
I can attention to appearance and preparation CV me and Trust myself